Republican Tampering With Early Voting Backfiring in Florida

Uh dumbfuck, the 12 year old girl didn't have Martin's criminal record and I doubt she got into a fight with those 2 black teens.

Martin's shooter actually called the police, dumbfuck. Did those black teens call the police???

The police investigated Martin's incident and determined he was guilty of attacking the community watch guy. Only after blacks claimed it was racist and that Martin was such a saint (not) that the media looking for race bait ran with the story.

So dumbfuck, the white girl murdered in NJ is worse than the so-called sob story of a wannabe gangster named T Martin.:eusa_whistle: He would've died before 18 in some other crime....that is my bet.

Two black teens strangled a 12 year old white girl to death in NJ, but that hardly made the news. The point? WTF do either have to do with the presidential election?....

Have they been arrested and charged? Or did it take protests and national attention for the police to take action there?

So....I take it the answer was Yes and No.....and your offensive language indicates your concession....which I accept.

Two black teens strangled a 12 year old white girl to death in NJ, but that hardly made the news. The point? WTF do either have to do with the presidential election?....

Have they been arrested and charged? Or did it take protests and national attention for the police to take action there?

Their own mother turned them in and I'm pretty sure the two teens were not assaulted by the 12 year old girl. No national media attention, no Jackson, no Sharpton, no Obama. Nothing for liberals like you to exploit from this story, hence the silence..... :thup:

The silence is because they were arrested right away. If there had been silence in the Martin case....Zimmerman would still be walking around...and might take out someone else.

The PD has more wins than Cy Young, if only self proclaimed Internet wins counted......

Their own mother turned them in and I'm pretty sure the two teens were not assaulted by the 12 year old girl. No national media attention, no Jackson, no Sharpton, no Obama. Nothing for liberals like you to exploit from this story, hence the silence..... :thup:

The silence is because they were arrested right away. If there had been silence in the Martin case....Zimmerman would still be walking around...and might take out someone else.

They were? I thought it was days later after they found the little girls body stuffed in a recycle can, so you don't even know the story. Did Zimmeran lure an innocent little girl into his home with the intent of strangling her? Only a PD douchebag would make any comparison of these two cases, keep up the bad work....:thup:

It shows how liberals are scum when they compare a 12 year old white girl being lured to her death by 2 black teens to steal her bike...to that T Martin getting into a fight with a community watch guy in the dark and getting shot by him.

Oh, let's not forget white people didn't march through the streets to scare blacks in the community....

The only person attempting to compare the two is you, moron.

Wrong, it's the lying dyke comparing the two....

you are completely full of shit.

Ill give you a real life example. I work with a college educated black woman who served 12 years in the Navy. Since the space program has not been on the receiving end of a decent budget since Clinton she decided to look for work outside of the range. She had one interview via phone with a man in Texas who was ready to bring her on board for a job, until he found out she was black. No kidding. Now, she didn't dwell on this fact as shes use to the treatment in the professional world however, It made me disgusted. Racism is still alive and well in this nation. Shit, who we kidding, this nation was founded on racism.

Yeah, I don't believe you.

Leftists have no integrity, so I think you're lying and made this up.

What a lying skank.

Where's the fake outrage about separation of church and state?

guess that bullshit only counts when they support a conservative.

fucking low life.

Read the article. The ministers specifically avoided endorsing any candidates and just reminded people to exercise their right to vote. I bet a lot of white evangelical religious types will be doing the same this weekend from the pulpit, and it is their legal right to do so.

But, your ongoing stupidity is duly noted.

I read the article, and it says nothing about what your thread title implies at all. It's obviously a biased article, and :lol: at you for even remotely trying to say that these churches haven't crossed the line. But, it's okay when it's for your 'cause' of the day.

How does changing early voting help or hurt one candidate more than another exactly? You know, since all of these 'religious right' churches were probably planning on doing the same thing as the 'black' churches the Sunday prior to election?

Your retarded, please explain what he has done, let's go I'll wait.

At least Romney has governed a state, where he had to work with allies across party lines to effect policies and programs; and he started and managed businesses where he renews confidence in economic recovery by people who are in similar positions to create jobs. (there is an email going around, about Romney's credits in public service, including unpaid)

However, if investors are afraid that Obama as President believes in taxing productive companies to fund govt, they have no incentive to invest if they are going to be penalized.

The work to fix govt and turn around the economy is not done by Obama or Romney.
If you look at the work done by followers of Obama and followers of Romney, I would rather the independent types who support Romney be in charge, not the dependent types who sit around and wait for govt.*

I am more concerned about "leadership style," and adhering to the Constitution in order to protect and include all interests of all Americans from all parties and views. Since Romney is moderate, he is better able to cover the range of conservatives while also including many liberals by not being too far right-wing. However, Obama is not conservative or centrist enough as a liberal to do the same thing, and to cover as wide a range of the population *especially the key sectors with the capacity to invest and create jobs.*

Obama getting elected depends on getting the lower educated populations to come out in numbers with promises to help the minority interests by using govt (instead of promoting independent programs that would be self-sustainaing but won't get him elected to office); while Romney getting elected depends on staying centered in the middle so he doesn't turn away other moderate or liberal voters by being hijacked by right-wing conservative agenda.

He has to stick to the Constitution to satisfy both conservatives and liberals, and I believe he can do a better job of enforcing "rule of law" than Obama who puts party agenda first.

We can either elect a President who inspires people to DEPEND on the Democrat Party and the govt instead of doing the work OURSELVES (as I believe and try to help fellow Democrats/Republicans etc. to implement independent and sustainable solutions to stop govt waste and abuses), or a President like Romney who represents independent business people who have successfully applied the abundance mentality, where the more you encourage investment, the more it pays off and generates more jobs and more revenue for the govt and the economy.

=================================================

* Maybe I am talking to the wrong people - but it seems that most of the people I know voting for Obama want to depend on govt to "fix things for them." While the people who want to get involved THEMSELVES in fixing the economy and health care system directly tend to support Romney (or the Greens or other parties where you fix things yourself).

Most of the people I know who are active in fixing things themselves have COMPLAINTS against the Democrats for not helping but only focused on getting elected (including Democrats complaining about Party leaders being exclusive). The people I know most active in reforming things THEMSELVES, either support Romney or they are Greens or Occupy or Tea Party. I only know a few Democrats who work independently to fix things themselves, and I am one of them and I don't support Obama because he doesn't encourage this.

Last election, I supported my fellow Democrats in helping nominate the leader they wanted even though I voted for McCain as the stronger Constitutionalist. And I watched as these same followers of Obama did NOTHING to implement change but waited on HIM to do it!

I believe his style of leadership and representation would work best in educational and corganizational outreach and community development of programs, but not through govt.

One program I think he could implement would involve assessing restitution owed to taxpayers for govt or corporate fraud/corruption, issuing federal bonds against those debts and damages, and investing that into affected communities to rebuild jobs and the economy.
No one has ever figured out a plan for assessing or implementing reparations, and I believe Obama could organize the resources and leadership to do this; not as President because there are too many other responsibilities, but I thought he could do this as Vice President.

I was hoping to work with fellow Democrats to implement this model for restitution and reforming the Fed based on localized debts paid back by the actual wrongdoers responsible for unauthorized or illicit costs to taxpayers. But I've had no luck working on this because the Democrat Party and followers mainly focus resources on elections and not in investing in solutions directly. So I have more success working with independent Green, Occupy, and even Republicans than Fellow Democrats.

So whatever leadership style Romney has that represents the citizens who believe in free enterprise to fix problems directly yourself, that is the spirit and attitude that is going to turn this country around. Not the attitude of waiting on Party or electing people to govt to fix things from DC.

I believe in a lot of the same ideals as Obama, but have enough experience working with constituents to know this takes a lot more groundwork to set up and build per community.

There are no shortcuts by dictating such programs from the top down; it has to be per state, per city, per community or the politics gets so messed up, that's why people feel they are hopeless victims and start depending on govt or party to lobby for them. This type of leadership Obama has can work on the grassroots level where people take responsibility locally, but it is DISASTROUS on the federal level to try to build things on social relations.

That belongs on the local levels where programs can be built and implemented directly!

==================================================
We need leadership that will stick to rule of law, and enforcing Constitutional values that unite the country, not partisan bias that divides people by party. Under Constitutional govt, we would have equal protection to organize and direct our local resources to solve our own problems democratically, NOT depend on govt programs or federal mandates.

NOTE: I am a Democrat and support fellow Democrat and Obama votters to enact these ideals of the party by local leadership and programs based on EXERCISING Constitutional principles, instead of depending on govt. It should be the other way around, where the people lead and the govt reflects what works -- NOT electing people to dictate or promise policies. So I am certainly not against Democrats or Obama, but find the best way to implement the goals of the Party are to work locally first: enforce the Constitution, hold corporations/govt/citizens equally to uphold the same Bill of Rights, 14th Amendment, and Code of Ethics for Govt service, and work together to develop and replicate cost-effective programs OURSELVES without depending on govt or party to "impose" anything. If solutions are truly effective, they would be supported across the board, without having to play party politics. The parties help to organize people around issues, but should never be used to bully or coerce by majority-rule, much less to overrule the Constitutional protection of opposing interests by putting partisan agenda above the interests of the entire population.

Last edited:
GObP did the math and knew that voter suppression is their only hope if its a close race.

Simple. Just enforce rules where whoever votes for a Party or Candidate has to PAY for the programs and policies they promote. So that way it is fair. If you want govt to give you handouts you pay for them, and then yes you have the right to vote for that approach.
(And if you DON'T want to pay for programs, then you don't get access to those benefits.)

Register with your ID and whichever party you want to represent you, the bill for that party's programs gets split and sent to all the voter ID's according to the rules of that Party.

Liberals love to scream about separation of church and state. You would never have one person of one religion pay for policies or be under jurisdiction of a different or opposing religion. So why not separate political parties to fund and manage their own agenda?

That way, only policies that are truly PUBLIC and are agreed upon by ALL the parties would be passed as Constitutional instead of imposing partisan agenda not everyone believes in.

Oh no you dint!

Black Churches in Florida Urge Congregations to Vote - NYTimes.com

Don't think we've forgotten Trayvon Martin down here, either.

Happy election, y'all. I'm voting tonight.

Black Christians should vote for the pro-life, traditional marriage candidate. That is if they vote their values.

Chances are....... they're just gonna vote for the black guy.

I advise people to vote for whoever is going to run govt based on the Constitution, regardless of our personal values and preferences. We should not be abusing govt to push for personal values except concerning **Constitutional ethics** of equal representation and protection, justice and accountability, and due process for *ALL* American citizens, interests, and relations.

If people believe in gay marriage, their interests should be included.
If people don't believe in supporting gay marriage, their interests should be equally protected.
To be true to the Constitution, regardless of your personal bias, you would have to let people decide democratically
and not impose one viewpoint over another especially not abusing govt to take sides on religious issues.

The sad thing is, I mentioned this at work, that decisions should be based on the Constitution and not party; and one guy had no concept of people or govt uniting in agreement on anything to do with the Constitution. But that is why the unity isn't happening, if we keep pushing for personal or partisan agenda and lose sight of what the govt and leaders SHOULD be enforcing. If we have a consistent govt, then all the work needed can be done by the respective institutions that specialize in addressing those fields.

If we are too busy competing over conflicting interests, our resources and energy and attention are wasted on side issues and not invested in solutions that satisfy the rules we are all supposed to be under.

Vote for leaders who can bring people together on the Constitutional as the central guide.

For your personal values and preferences, work with local parties and organizations to promote and build the kind of society and programs you want to see serving the public.
Don't vote for public leaders to go and do this for you, unless that is their job.

The President as Commander in Chief is sworn to uphold the Constitution, not pander to personal politics or beliefs.
All beliefs and values should be EQUALLY protected under the Constitution; so by enforcing that, you already support the free exercise of whatever individuals or states choose as their policies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back