Republican Tampering With Early Voting Backfiring in Florida

Oh no you dint!

Black Churches in Florida Urge Congregations to Vote - NYTimes.com

Don't think we've forgotten Trayvon Martin down here, either.

Happy election, y'all. I'm voting tonight.

what a lying skank.

Where's the fake outrage about separation of church and state?

guess that bullshit only counts when they support a conservative.

fucking low life.
It counts both ways. ALL religious institutions should have their tax exempt status revoked.

Oh no you dint!

Two black teens strangled a 12 year old white girl to death in NJ, but that hardly made the news. The point? WTF do either have to do with the presidential election?....

Have they been arrested and charged? Or did it take protests and national attention for the police to take action there?

the fact we still have to sit here and explain that some people do not get a fair shake in the US is just a microcosm of the ignorance of many.

You would think we would be further along. sad days in deed we are heading for.

Uh dumbfuck, the 12 year old girl didn't have Martin's criminal record and I doubt she got into a fight with those 2 black teens.

Martin's shooter actually called the police, dumbfuck. Did those black teens call the police???

The police investigated Martin's incident and determined he was guilty of attacking the community watch guy. Only after blacks claimed it was racist and that Martin was such a saint (not) that the media looking for race bait ran with the story.

So dumbfuck, the white girl murdered in NJ is worse than the so-called sob story of a wannabe gangster named T Martin.:eusa_whistle: He would've died before 18 in some other crime....that is my bet.

Oh no you dint!

Two black teens strangled a 12 year old white girl to death in NJ, but that hardly made the news. The point? WTF do either have to do with the presidential election?....

Have they been arrested and charged? Or did it take protests and national attention for the police to take action there?

Oh no you dint!

Their own mother turned them in and I'm pretty sure the two teens were not assaulted by the 12 year old girl. No national media attention, no Jackson, no Sharpton, no Obama. Nothing for liberals like you to exploit from this story, hence the silence..... :thup:

Oh no you dint!

Governor Scott and legislators have consistently defended the changes to early voting as necessary to combat fraud, and they reject the notion that the revised schedule burdens any one demographic group, no matter how much many blacks disagree.

“Early voting was successful for blacks and Obama,” said Mr. Diamond, the pastor. “That’s why they took it away.”

Indeed.

I have family in Sanford FL, disgusting city that is totally racist. Oldest dated black community in America is just north of Sanford I believe. Use to be the celery capital of the world.

I live in Cocoa Beach and voted already. Obama 2012.

One of my best friends is third generation from Sanford. He loathes the current Republican party. And he disagrees with you vehemently.

Oh no you dint!

Governor Scott and legislators have consistently defended the changes to early voting as necessary to combat fraud, and they reject the notion that the revised schedule burdens any one demographic group, no matter how much many blacks disagree.

“Early voting was successful for blacks and Obama,” said Mr. Diamond, the pastor. “That’s why they took it away.”

Indeed.

tinfoil+hat.jpg

can you give us some basis for this statemenrt?

Proof maybe?

It came from the successful mindset and class of Black people who were discriminated against both de jure and de facto before the late 1980's. They realized that the deck was stacked against them unfairly because of the racist pigs who were in the power structure and normal everyday life, so instead of lying down and just fulfilling some mold set out for them, they wanted to succeed and they knew that if they wanted to exceed and integrate into the upper levels of success and society, "they had to work twice as hard" as their white counterparts who didn't face that same discrimination and had contacts..

not as hard?

not 1.5 times as hard?

not three times as hard?

got any stats?

PS

Affirmative action has been around quite a while

I'm sure that and I hope that you are intelligent and objective enough to know that it's a "saying" and not a scientific study. It was an accurate saying that leads to having the mindset of a winner and a "doer".

P.S. I know it has been around for a while, there are and have been ways around it, it not solely for Blacks, and it's not as large of a scale that some people want to portray it as. :)

Oh no you dint!

It made the news down here in Virginia.

A drop in the bucket compared to Martin/Zimmerman .....

Oh no you dint!

I did, too, even though early voting lines are always forever and voting on election day is a breeze. I figured, what if something else happened and sucked it up and stood in line.

Me too. It was chilly, but I stood in line for an hour outside of our local library to vote. IT was one of the more pleasant elections I remember because the choices were so clear.

It shows how liberals are scum when they compare a 12 year old white girl being lured to her death by 2 black teens to steal her bike...to that T Martin getting into a fight with a community watch guy in the dark and getting shot by him.

Oh, let's not forget white people didn't march through the streets to scare blacks in the community....

It shows how liberals are scum when they compare a 12 year old white girl being lured to her death by 2 black teens to steal her bike...to that T Martin getting into a fight with a community watch guy in the dark and getting shot by him.

Oh, let's not forget white people didn't march through the streets to scare blacks in the community....

The only person attempting to compare the two is you, moron.

Haven't there been a lot a lot of reports of Republicans trying to surpass and scare voters away from the polls this year? Are they scared of losing a honest election?

Forum List

Back