Republican Salute To Labor

Have you ever seen a group that whines more than the Unions? They believe they should be able TO FORCE people to join one and if you buck them they'll go around busting peoples heads open. And where's the wails of how a Big Corporation donates MILLIONS to ONE party? but they pretty much OWN the Democrat party. How fair is that to the small business owners in the country?
You tell me, when the GOP legalized corporations to be considered individuals, then you lost your government..

We started losing the constitution when the ink started drying.

We have a stronger constitution and a better country than we did in 1787

Although rarely followed. Its more or less an object in which politicos like to disregard in order to further their own perverted views of democracy.

Scrupulously followed....that is why we have a court system

And, in your opinion, was the court system right when it ruled in favor of citizen united? I think we both know your answer.

Unions weren't a money laundering outfit back then. They are now. Speaking of yesteryears, whatever happened to kennedy's "ask not what i can do for me me me me me me me but what i can do for the country....speech" ?
Obama was elected and Republicans threw that out the window.

No he didn't. Record numbers are sucking on the govt tit. What are they doing for the country?

Unions weren't a money laundering outfit back then. They are now. Speaking of yesteryears, whatever happened to kennedy's "ask not what i can do for me me me me me me me but what i can do for the country....speech" ?

No he didn't. Record numbers are sucking on the govt tit. What are they doing for the country?

If you were queen of the world, or at least the USofA, how would you choose to remedy government's big tit?

If you were queen of the world, or at least the USofA, how would you choose to remedy government's big tit?

Well, that may be kind of difficult since I don't have girl parts but hey.....in todays twisted upside down sewer I could be princess. I'd be mean and just cut the tit off. What about you? Go for some triple d breast implants to support the hoards flocking to the govt induced gravy train.

Well, that may be kind of difficult since I don't have girl parts but hey.....in todays twisted upside down sewer I could be princess. I'd be mean and just cut the tit off. What about you? Go for some triple d breast implants to support the hoards flocking to the govt induced gravy train.
He'd "soak the rich" so he could get a silicone implant and push those puppies to 50 DDD.

Well OK - you have a girl avatar, so I just... Oh well, my bad, I'll take your word for it that you're a boy with a girl avatar - :dunno:.

And after you cut off the government tit, then what?

You tell me, when the GOP legalized corporations to be considered individuals, then you lost your government..

Although rarely followed. Its more or less an object in which politicos like to disregard in order to further their own perverted views of democracy.

And, in your opinion, was the court system right when it ruled in favor of citizen united? I think we both know your answer.

The Court does not always get it right but they are the law of the land...that is what our Constitution envisioned

Well OK - you have a girl avatar, so I just... Oh well, my bad, I'll take your word for it that you're a boy with a girl avatar - :dunno:.

and then we will watch a bunch people like you on the left, perish. or we can assume they will from the way they talk and act as if they can't LIVE without daddy guberment

The Court does not always get it right but they are the law of the land...that is what our Constitution envisioned
You just contradicted yourself.

Then nothing. Its not govt's responsibility to nurture generational freeloading leeches.

and then we will watch a bunch people like you on the left, perish. or we can assume they will from the way they talk and act as if they can't LIVE without daddy guberment

That's it?
That's all ya got?
Fuck 'em-----fuck the unemployed if the job creators don't create jobs even after all the tax breaks and subsidies we give them, you're saying (I have a hard time believing you're an American) watch them "perish"?

That sounds awful but-----but it could be that it sounds better in the original early/mid 20th century German?

I think most people who consistently bitch about unions on this board have never even been in a union.
Most people bitch about ISIS but have never lived under ISIS.
What the fuck? You're honestly attempting to compare ISIS to labor unions, which benefit workers and have led to the 40 hour work week standard, child labor laws, the minimum wage, etc, etc..

I think most people who consistently bitch about unions on this board have never even been in a union.
What the fuck? You're honestly attempting to compare ISIS to labor unions, which benefit workers and have led to the 40 hour work week standard, child labor laws, the minimum wage, etc, etc..

Rabbi Doucheberg is a special kind of asshole.

You're right.
ISIS actually provides for people. Labor unions merely destroy jobs. It wasnt labor unions that brought 40 hour weeks and child labor laws. It was competition.

You're right.
ISIS actually provides for people. Labor unions merely destroy jobs. It wasnt labor unions that brought 40 hour weeks and child labor laws. It was competition.
Going in my signature, fuck you psychopath.

Rabbi Doucheberg is a special kind of asshole.
Coming from you that's a compliment. Moron.

You're right.
Nothing says "pwned" like appearing in every one of your posts. Thanks!

You're right.
Nothing says "pwned" like appearing in every one of your posts. Thanks!
Your idiocy needs to be displayed to the world.

Forum List

Back