Republican lawyer. We must try and curtail college students from voting.

Never said there was.

I said voting is ridiculously easy so stop fucking whining about how hard it is.

And I didn't say it was hard. I said I have no problem making it as easy as we reasonably can for people. The idea should be for more people to participate, not less.

And I didn't say it was hard. I said I have no problem making it as easy as we reasonably can for people. The idea should be for more people to participate, not less.
It can't be too much easier than it already is

It can't be too much easier than it already is

For the first time I voted by mail in the primaries in 2020. It was really nice. I could sit there with the ballot and fully research every race and item up for a vote.

For the first time I voted by mail in the primaries in 2020. It was really nice. I could sit there with the ballot and fully research every race and item up for a vote.
you can do that before any election because the candidates and all the referendums are usually posted online anyway

you can do that before any election because the candidates and all the referendums are usually posted online anyway

You can but it was easier with the ballot sitting there right in front of you. No one was harmed.

what do you find so hard about checking a box besides someone's name?

You can but it was easier with the ballot sitting there right in front of you. No one was harmed.

The only thing I can think of that would make voting easier is doing it over a weekend rather than just one day.

Lots of people who man polling places are volunteers and it's easy enough to give give government people comp time
I am referring to the fact that currently, election day, is on a tuesday, and Govt is closed...by moving it to Saturday, they'd lose that holiday.

Yeah I think anyone should be able to put their ballot in a sealed and secure depository at their local town hall for at least a week before election day.
I agree
Put a locked container inside the town hall and announce after hours drop opportunities.

Forum List

Back