Republican fear Romney did lasting damage to his chances to win.

First it was a gaffe only in the minds of the commiecrats that want to make something out of it that it wasn't. Romney simply stated a fact and what his campaign strategy was. But your welcome to keep talking out your ass and making a fool of yourself.

A spot-on analysis:

There are three explanations for the [Romney] implosion. The first is that the Obama campaign was able to define the Republican candidate before Mitt could introduce himself to voters. Before the conventions, Democrats began running 'The Man from Bain' commercials that explained how Mitt Romney actually made his fortune as a "vulture capitalist." This heightened the perception that Romney's business experience was not the sort needed to help out the middle class; the message was, "Mitt is a job destroyer not a job creator."

The Obama strategy caused the Romney campaign to go on the defensive. Mitt fought one media fire after another: The correct date for his departure from Bain Capital, his role there, his tax returns, and on and on. Then Romney selected congressman Paul Ryan as his running mate. This move could have boosted the campaign but didn't because Mitt was so vague on policy specifics, voters assumed the notorious Ryan Budget represented Romney's thinking.

Next came a string of epic gaffes. Romney went on a European tour and insulted the British security at the 2012 Olympics. On the home front, he claimed, "corporations are people," and noted, "I like to be able to fire people who provide services to me." On September 18, Mother Jones magazine published a tape of a private Romney fundraiser where Mitt observed, "There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what... who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them... my job is not to worry about those people."

Bob Burnett: Why Is Romney Losing?

Republican elders fear Mitt*did lasting*damage* - New York Daily News

I disagree. I think his 47% comment will be his undoing. I ask again. What will be Mitt's next gaffe? Or perhaps he will be quiet until the debate on Wednesday night. That would be a good idea.

Chris-Stevens-US-ambassador.jpg

Brian-Terry.jpg

120911_egypt_embassy_flag_FS.jpg

obamaville.jpg

Solyndra-articleInline.jpg

corzineobama2.jpg

A spot-on analysis:

There are three explanations for the [Romney] implosion. The first is that the Obama campaign was able to define the Republican candidate before Mitt could introduce himself to voters. Before the conventions, Democrats began running 'The Man from Bain' commercials that explained how Mitt Romney actually made his fortune as a "vulture capitalist." This heightened the perception that Romney's business experience was not the sort needed to help out the middle class; the message was, "Mitt is a job destroyer not a job creator."

The Obama strategy caused the Romney campaign to go on the defensive. Mitt fought one media fire after another: The correct date for his departure from Bain Capital, his role there, his tax returns, and on and on. Then Romney selected congressman Paul Ryan as his running mate. This move could have boosted the campaign but didn't because Mitt was so vague on policy specifics, voters assumed the notorious Ryan Budget represented Romney's thinking.

Next came a string of epic gaffes. Romney went on a European tour and insulted the British security at the 2012 Olympics. On the home front, he claimed, "corporations are people," and noted, "I like to be able to fire people who provide services to me." On September 18, Mother Jones magazine published a tape of a private Romney fundraiser where Mitt observed, "There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what... who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them... my job is not to worry about those people."

Well put! I can understand the frustration from the GOP. They thought they had the perfect candicate and it turns out they have a "gaffe machine." I am surprised that he actually won a Governorship. I expect they are already making plans for 2016.

Democrats hate Romney's popularity and enthusiasm among republicans. The best they can do is claim it doesn't exist.

That republicans don't like Romney is as true as obama's poll numbers.

A spot-on analysis:

Well put! I can understand the frustration from the GOP. They thought they had the perfect candicate and it turns out they have a "gaffe machine." I am surprised that he actually won a Governorship. I expect they are already making plans for 2016.

I am surprised that Obama won a State Senatorship, with no visible qualifications.
Ditto for United States Senatorship.
Ditto for Presidency.

An empty suit and a real genuine gaffe-machine.

Democrats hate Romney's popularity and enthusiasm among republicans. The best they can do is claim it doesn't exist.

That republicans don't like Romney is as true as obama's poll numbers.

Enthusiasm? ENTHUSIASM? So that is what you call the wringing of hands and sweaty brows? Okay...if that makes you feel better. Call it Enthusiasm...:badgrin:

I disagree. I think his 47% comment will be his undoing. I ask again. What will be Mitt's next gaffe? Or perhaps he will be quiet until the debate on Wednesday night. That would be a good idea.

Brian-Terry.jpg

obamaville.jpg

corzineobama2.jpg

Lashing out again Frank? It will be okay....just go with the flow. In four mnore years, you will have another chance. Maybe your NJ savior will run then.

You keep wearing out those Obama kneepads.

Brian-Terry.jpg

obamaville.jpg

corzineobama2.jpg

Lashing out again Frank? It will be okay....just go with the flow. In four mnore years, you will have another chance. Maybe your NJ savior will run then.

Crusader Frank presented to you (us and everybody) the lasting and true images of the Obama Presidency.

The tortured body of the American ambassador.
The image of the Border agent butchered due to the willful negligence of the Obama Administration.
The gleeful abuse of America by savages.
The hopelessness of the unemployed.
The criminal waste of taxpayers money on pie-in-the-sky nonsense like Solyndra.
The happy association of Obama with corrupt criminal billionaire Corzine.

And you approve all that. And you WANT four more years of it. Figures. You are a liberal.

Last edited:
:lol: So when it gets hot in the kitchen....move it to another room! :lol: You guys crack me up...:lol:

:lol: So when it gets hot in the kitchen....move it to another room! :lol: You guys crack me up...:lol:

So if there was a fire in the kitchen, you wouldn't bother putting it out. Your kitchen would be "transformed". Which is what obama is doing the country.

Forum List

Back