Republican Debate: February 13, 2016

Is anyone else waiting for Kasich to go, "By golly we're gonna beat ISIS if I'm the next President. And by golly I know someone who knows someone who's gay. Vote for me."

That would very bad news for the democrats...Kasich would hand the republicans ohio and that could seriously give them a chance at the white house.

Kaisch is the guy at work you hope never asks a question in a meeting. Not too bright?

It always gets applause.....but saying how awful Obama....or Obamacare....or the Obama economy is.......is empty rhetoric. Deep down....even the people in that hall know this.

Trump needs to shut the fuck up about President Bush and the Iraq War. Jeb bush and Marco Rubio just owned him.
Blaming Bush for 911 is stupid.

Yes. I think that was the line that got me. I have no issue with Trump saying he didn't vote the war and we lost out on the oil. Good answer. But blaming President Bush for 911 not only is just wrong but doesn't help the GOP overall.

I'm turning it off...what a crock. The establishment is despicable, and I think everyone sees this for what it is.

No point in wasting my time.

I'm turning it off...what a crock. The establishment is despicable, and I think everyone sees this for what it is.

No point in wasting my time.

What is their plan? If they get Establishment, they can't beat the beast? I suppose Beast or Establishment is same for them?

Forum List

Back