Republican Debate: February 13, 2016

698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart

698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart | Zero Hedge

domestic%20vs%20foreign%20cumulative.jpg

I guess this is a lie too huh.
It's a lie by omission. You're looking at one month's worth of data while omitting the other 83 months Obama's been in office.

Again -- your bullshit claim was, "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place."

Now you think cherry-picking one month out of Obama's entire presidency changes the unmovable fact that more American-born people have gotten jobs under his watch than did foreign born??

And again ... the actual numbers from all 84 months Obama's been in office (notice how you keep ignoring these figures) ...

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

:dance:

Now stop lying. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart

698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart | Zero Hedge

domestic%20vs%20foreign%20cumulative.jpg

I guess this is a lie too huh.
It's a lie by omission. You're looking at one month's worth of data while omitting the other 83 months Obama's been in office.

Again -- your bullshit claim was, "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place."

Now you think cherry-picking one month out of Obama's entire presidency changes the unmovable fact that more American-born people have gotten jobs under his watch than did foreign born??

And again ... the actual numbers from all 84 months Obama's been in office (notice how you keep ignoring these figures) ...

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

First I'm a liar because I measured too much time than I'm a liar because I measured in too little time.
Fuck you.
I take it this means you have no intention to stop lying, huh?

And btw, I am pointing out you measured too much time (2000-2014) and too little time (one month in 2015) because neither confirms your claim, which remains -- "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place."

You can't prove that because you're lying. Simple as that. :thup: Why you persist, I cannot explain. :dunno:

And because you can't prove it, you first tried posting data from 2000-2014, which doesn't prove your idiotic claim -- then you tried posting data in August, 2015, which also fails to prove your idiotic claim.

And again, the complete data during Obama's presidency which you continue to ignore because it proves you're lying...

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

I proved it, I just got tired of arguing with a brick wall.
You can't stop lying, can you???

Again .... you said (emphasis added), "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place."

Now you have proven that employment was fueled by immigrants while Bush was president; and you proved more immigrants got jobs in August of 2015 .... but you failed miserably to prove your quote above.

Beyond miserably as you've been caught telling lie after lie after lie in your vain attempt to make your lie a reality.

Not only have you been shown that more native born Americans got jobs under Obama than immigrants, you've also been shown more people are working full-time right now than ever before, proving you lied about that as well.

Who Got Jobs During the Obama Presidency?
A new analysis of government data shows that two-thirds of the net increase in employment since President Obama took office has gone to immigrant workers

Among the findings of this analysis:

• Since President Obama took office, 67 percent of employment growth has gone to immigrants (legal and illegal).

• There were 1.94 million more immigrants (legal and illegal) working in the third quarter of 2012 than at the start of 2009, when the president took office. This compares to a 938,000 increase for natives over the same time period.

• Most of the immigrant growth in employment was the result of new immigration, rather than immigrants already in the country taking jobs. Some 1.6 million new immigrant workers arrived from abroad since the start of 2009 — we estimate 70 to 90 percent entered legally.

• Immigrants made employment gains across the labor market. In occupations where immigrant gains were the largest, there were 2.2 million unemployed natives.

• A large share of employment growth was going to immigrants well before President Obama took office. However, he has taken steps to increase the level of job competition from foreign-born workers:
    • He offered work authorization to an estimated two million illegal immigrants who arrived in the country before age 16 — nearly 200,000 of whom have applied so far.

• When auditing employers who hire illegal workers, the administration has not detained the illegal workers as a matter of policy, allowing them to take new jobs.

• The administration called on the Supreme Court in 2010 to strike down Arizona’s law requiring employers to verify the legal status of new workers.
  • Natives have done better in the labor market recently. From the third quarter of 2011 to the third quarter of 2012, two-thirds of employment growth went to native-born workers.
[FONT=Lucida Grande, Arial, sans-serif]
obama-jobs-f1.jpg

Break down year by year including all years Obama was in office.
[/FONT]

obama-jobs-f1.jpg
obama-jobs-t1.jpg
Breakdown every year both Obama and Bush were in office. They both sucked.
You just can't stop lying, can you?

You claim, "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place," -- but then use that chart to prove your lie.

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Liar, I know you know Obama's been president for more than 3½ years. Why on Earth would you claim most jobs under Obama have gone to immigrants but then post a chart going only up to Q3-2012?? You know this is 2016, right?

Again, from the BLS numbers I linked earlier...

2yzlqmr.png

... notice how I'm the one who's posting the actual numbers under Obama while you're the one ignoring them in favor of posting numbers from 2000-2014 ... then August, 2015 ... and now, 2009-2012. Anything but the complete picture under Obama's presidency.

How many times are you going to demonstrate for the forum that you're an unabashed liar who simply can't deal with the numbers reflected in the chart I posted?

and most jobs have gone to immigrants.

Brick wall meet sledge hammer.

You fucking liar. Forget the idiocy of posting from rightwing Newsmax -- that video claims most jobs went to immigrants under Obama because they're quoting the same source you quoted earlier using data from 2000-2014. Obama wasn't president from 2000-2008 so blaming those numbers on Obama is a LIE.

You fucking liar. Forget the idiocy of posting from rightwing Newsmax -- that video claims most jobs went to immigrants under Obama because they're quoting the same source you quoted earlier using data from 2000-2014. Obama wasn't president from 2000-2008 so blaming those numbers on Obama is a LIE.

I posted the numbers from August but that wasn't good enough for you.
bite me.

I posted the numbers from August but that wasn't good enough for you.
bite me.

Sorry, but no way in hell would I ever bite you. Go find a date on some other website.

And how on Earth do you delude yourself into believing one month's worth of data represents 7 years Obama's presidency???

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Meanwhile, you idiotically claimed that most of the job gains under Obama went to immigrants.

What do you think about this chart from the latest BLS figures encompassing ALL of Obama's presidency and ONLY Obama's presidency....?

2yzlqmr.png

Pollster Frank Luntz, who for years has helped Republicans carefully calibrate their language to appeal to a broad range of voters, was aghast.

“If 10-year-old kids spoke to their teachers the way those candidates spoke to each other, those kids would be suspended,” he said. “There is no way that any independent observer can say the Republicans gained a single vote against the Democrats because of last night. If you’re honest and unbiased, the GOP lost votes last night.”

Debate rips open GOP wounds, and party risks tearing itself apart

Pollster Frank Luntz, who for years has helped Republicans carefully calibrate their language to appeal to a broad range of voters, was aghast.

“If 10-year-old kids spoke to their teachers the way those candidates spoke to each other, those kids would be suspended,” he said. “There is no way that any independent observer can say the Republicans gained a single vote against the Democrats because of last night. If you’re honest and unbiased, the GOP lost votes last night.”

Debate rips open GOP wounds, and party risks tearing itself apart
If they had pies handy, they would have been hurling them at each other.

Would have been appropriate too.

Forum List

Back