Republican Debate: February 13, 2016

Trump needs to shut the fuck up about President Bush and the Iraq War. Jeb bush and Marco Rubio just owned him.
Blaming Bush for 911 is stupid.

Yes. I think that was the line that got me. I have no issue with Trump saying he didn't vote the war and we lost out on the oil. Good answer. But blaming President Bush for 911 not only is just wrong but doesn't help the GOP overall.

But it's true. The valid threat was known. Bush ignored the warnings given to him.

So did Clinton. But Bush had just entered office and transition was still taking place. Clinton needed to take care of it in his term.

Trump needs to shut the fuck up about President Bush and the Iraq War. Jeb bush and Marco Rubio just owned him.

Yes. I think that was the line that got me. I have no issue with Trump saying he didn't vote the war and we lost out on the oil. Good answer. But blaming President Bush for 911 not only is just wrong but doesn't help the GOP overall.

But it's true. The valid threat was known. Bush ignored the warnings given to him.

So did Clinton. But Bush had just entered office and transition was still taking place. Clinton needed to take care of it in his term.
You think his dad would have helped him get started.

And bush arrogantly and rudely took the keys to the white house from Bill. Not like he was open to taking any of bills advice.

And bush arrogantly and rudely took the keys to the white house from Bill. Not like he was open to taking any of bills advice.

His daddy tried, but shrub wouldn't listen.

Did Jeb just say it was wrong for his brother to take an old lady's home for a stadium????

Cruz does misrepresent shit. Trump has always said he doesn't support abortions with planned parenthood. But he supports women's health and the good parts of planned parenthood.

His daddy tried, but shrub wouldn't listen.
Clinton was not W's daddy.....duh.

So trump is talking about Carrier closing in the US and moving 1400 jobs to Mexico, there is a video where these people are distraught of course. And I am on the side of the workers make no mistake.

trump though says he would tell Carrier if you move 'he will get consensus and tax Carrier so much their move wouldn't be worth it'.

So by every measure that conservatives 'trump up' about not wanting government to interfere with their lives or business, this certainly qualifies as 'government heavily regulating business'. For trump its to the point of threatening a single company with the overwhelming power of the federal government.

Simply put, this represents, in its most naked form, conservative ideas?

So trump is talking about Carrier closing in the US and moving 1400 jobs to Mexico, there is a video where these people are distraught of course.

trump though says he would tell Carrier if you move 'he will get consensus and tax Carrier so much their move wouldn't be worth it'.

So by every measure that conservatives 'trump up' about not wanting government to interfere with their lives or business, this certainly qualifies as 'government heavily regulating business'. For trump its to the point of threatening a single company with the overwhelming power of the federal government.

Simply put, this represents, in its most naked form, conservative ideas?

After 40 years of republican outsourcing of our jobs. What other choice do we have? Trump is at least somewhat right.

Forum List

Back