Trump to Hold Get Out The Vote Rally In Rome GA Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Starting at 5:00 PM ET and I don't have anything else to do tomorrow so I'll definitely tune in. I always go back and watch his rallies later on if I am busy though.

If people want to watch good for them o can find hundreds of things that are a better use of my time

You would figure those who want to suck up the lies and propaganda will already know that but if you want to help the circle jerk out go for it

So, it's supposed to be of interest to everyone that something will be happening but you are not interested in it.

How long has it been since you've actually had a date on Friday night?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So, it's supposed to be of interest to everyone that something will be happening but you are not interested in it.

How long has it been since you've actually had a date on Friday night?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Why would I be interested in hearing a bunch of lies? And Saturday is our date night.

Why would I be interested in hearing a bunch of lies? And Saturday is our date night.

So, you just had to click in and tell us how very bored you are with something that doesn't concern you at all.

Classy.

I DON'T CARE.jpg

As a Trump supporter, I had a genuine reason to be here, other than to whine.

Just keep being a pest. It gives us something entertaining to do while we wait for the actual event to start.

Then you need to find more productive ways to spend your time.

Then you need to find more productive ways to spend your time.

Seems you're very interested in my business. What does THAT mean about how productively you're spending your time?

I mean, is popping into a thread you're not the least bit legitimately interested in strictly for the purpose of whining just a hobby for you? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Happy Saturday. I'm about to leave for shopping and then church.

Forum List

Back