"Reporters" caught on hot mic discussing Trump assassination

We have a long and proud history of killing communists too.

Hating the democrats and what they have become makes me a patriotic American.

Democrats are communists.

As a nation, we have reached the end zone. Neither faction will accept being governed by the other.

I would just never advocate for killing anyone, apparently he doesn't have a problem doing that.

It's all there in black and white you piece of shit.

Hating Trump just proves that I am a patriotic American.

Trumpolini supporters are Anti-American fascists.

Yes, patriotic Americans have a long and proud history of killing fascists!

The straws that you're trying to grasp just aren't there, loser!

I've looked in on this thread a couple of times, but don't get it. The only people seen talking are cops near a cop car. No names are given, and if there were reporters, not YouTubers present, no affiliation was mentioned. You can't even tell if the offensive speech was at the place where the cops were, or at somebody's house as an overdub.

That is some flakey crap. What makes anyone think reporters were even involved? Certainly not production standards.

Says the party so petrified of a Trump 2nd term they are trying to keep him off the ballot so the American people can't vote for him. You turds on the left are shitting your pants.

No, dumbass. It was a group of Republicans that filed a lawsuit to have Trumpolini removed from the Colorado ballot.

It is the 14th Amendment Sec. 3 that will keep him off the ballot.

No, dumbass. It was a group of Republicans that filed a lawsuit to have Trumpolini removed from the Colorado ballot.

It is the 14th Amendment Sec. 3 that will keep him off the ballot.
If not, democrats have vowed to destroy the Supreme Court. Vermin democrats will not be denied.

I've looked in on this thread a couple of times, but don't get it. The only people seen talking are cops near a cop car. No names are given, and if there were reporters, not YouTubers present, no affiliation was mentioned. You can't even tell if the offensive speech was at the place where the cops were, or at somebody's house as an overdub.

That is some flakey crap. What makes anyone think reporters were even involved? Certainly not production standards.

I see you have no problem with a poster advocating for killing fellow Americans and a former president. Guess cause it was Trump, it was okay with you.

He is "the people"

He is the obvious enemy of the MIC, the Constant Washington Class, neocons and Democrats.
No. He isn't. He's Trump. For Trump. About Trump..and only Trump.
You think he's your salvation. That he's one of you.
But he doesn't give a shit about you or any cause you believe in.

He only cares..about Trump.

Thank you for honestly representing what all Trump haters desire.
Define a Trump Hater.You weasel-face Punk.
Probably still a bed wetter.Makes noise eating.
Instead of putting a tooth under yer pillow as a kid,
you thought it cute to stick a rubber { unopened from it's pack }.
instead.So's the Tooth Fairy gets the message.
Horny little weasely punk.

If not, democrats have vowed to destroy the Supreme Court. Vermin democrats will not be denied.

If SCOTUS doesn't do their job, they need some radical changes.

But I'm confident that they will do their job and bar Trumpolini from ever holding office again.

So that { I guess } is supposed to explain his near record
crowds everywhere he appears.Like it's a given.
Where Biden,at best could hope for an abandoned
parking lot where less than 100 parked cars { never
leave their vehicle } honk out approval.
I mean,that's too creepy for even a Twilight Zone episode.

I applaud your Cult masters-
They have created a very strong Cult.

So that { I guess } is supposed to explain his near record
crowds everywhere he appears.Like it's a given.
Where Biden,at best could hope for an abandoned
parking lot where less than 100 parked cars { never
leave their vehicle } honk out approval.
I mean,that's too creepy for even a Twilight Zone episode.
At each of his pep rallies (let's face it, that's what they are), there are maybe 20-30% of people from the area that are his hard core supporters.
The rest are groupies that follow him around to his rallies or people who just want to be there to say they saw him live. Not necessarily people who will vote for him.

I would have though you'd have learned the lesson in 2020 that the ability to pack large crowds into a stadium is no correlation to electoral popularity.

Forum List

Back