"Reporters" caught on hot mic discussing Trump assassination

At each of his pep rallies (let's face it, that's what they are), there are maybe 20-30% of people from the area that are his hard core supporters.
The rest are groupies that follow him around to his rallies or people who just want to be there to say they saw him live. Not necessarily people who will vote for him.

I would have though you'd have learned the lesson in 2020 that the ability to pack large crowds into a stadium is no correlation to electoral popularity.

In 2020 electoral popularity and success depended entirely on unverifiable mail-in ballots.

I see you have no problem with a poster advocating for killing fellow Americans and a former president. Guess cause it was Trump, it was okay with you.
No. You don't see much. Probably the tin foil hat getting in the way, again.

All this proves is that some reporters have patriotic sympathies!

What your post proves is that you advocate violence and even murder when u don't get your way. Maybe you are 8 years old, throwing the old temper tantrum spoiled brats engage in

At each of his pep rallies (let's face it, that's what they are), there are maybe 20-30% of people from the area that are his hard core supporters.
The rest are groupies that follow him around to his rallies or people who just want to be there to say they saw him live. Not necessarily people who will vote for him.

I would have though you'd have learned the lesson in 2020 that the ability to pack large crowds into a stadium is no correlation to electoral popularity.

Link?

Hating Trump just proves that I am a patriotic American.

Trumpolini supporters are Anti-American fascists.
Flooding the country with illegals and being anti constitution isn't patriotic. You are a commie. You hate people of European ancestry because you fear us.

Trump was none of the latter. 👍

But you do have Spudz McAlzhemer in the White House.
He was all of that. It was one of the reasons people saw him as not giving a shit about all the dead bodies piling up during the pandemic.
It's why he was shown the door in November, 2020...and why he'll be shown the exit again....and then, there's no stopping the wheels of justice. :)

He was all of that.

False. He was none of it.
It was one of the reasons people saw him as not giving a shit about all the dead bodies piling up during the pandemic.
You liars lie. He is the one who came up with Operation Warp Speed. How quickly you lying scumbags choose to forget.
It's why he was shown the door in November, 2020...
Doubtful.
and why he'll be shown the exit again....
Doubtful. What scares you is the clear prospect that he might win.
and then, there's no stopping the wheels of justice. :)
Which is why Jack Smith is likely to lose in the end. 👍

False. He was none of it.
All of it. Own it. He cares about no one but himself.
You liars lie. He is the one who came up with Operation Warp Speed. How quickly you lying scumbags choose to forget.
Warp Speed was actually Pence's idea. Trump doesn't have original thoughts.
Doubtful.

Doubtful. What scares you is the clear prospect that he might win.
No, he is going to lose. What does scare me is that feebs like you will persist and destroy our democracy in pursuit of feeling safe under a strongman. :)
Which is why Jack Smith is likely to lose in the end. 👍
To be determined...but it'll only take one or two counts to come back guilty...and your savior..is all done. :)

All of it.

None of it. You lie.

Application denied. Nothing for me to own. I instead reject your putrid petty lies.
He cares about no one but himself.
Zzz. Well, that’s well supported. 😆😂🤣
Warp Speed was actually Pence's idea. Trump doesn't have original thoughts.
Doesn’t work that way, skippy. It was the Trump Administearion. Not the Pence admin.
No, he is going to lose. What does scare me is that feebs like you will persist and destroy our democracy in pursuit of feeling safe under a strongman. :)
Repeating your wishful thinking doesn’t support it. 👍
To be determined...but it'll only take one or two counts to come back guilty...and your savior..is all done. :)
Nah. As usual, you libturd hacks forget all about the appellate process.

None of the cases will stand after appeal. If the cases ever get to trial.

None of it. You lie.

Application denied. Nothing for me to own. I instead reject your putrid petty lies.

Zzz. Well, that’s well supported. 😆😂🤣

Doesn’t work that way, skippy. It was the Trump Administearion. Not the Pence admin.

Repeating your wishful thinking doesn’t support it. 👍

Nah. As usual, you libturd hacks forget all about the appellate process.

None of the cases will stand after appeal. If the cases ever get to trial.
I realize you're going to stick your fingers in your ears and say NAH-AH! :)

Your savior is cooked. One way or the other. How well done he gets...is up to the courts and the voting populace in general.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
I realize you're going to stick your fingers in your ears and say NAH-AH! :)

Your savior is cooked. One way or the other. How well done he gets...is up to the courts and the voting populace in general.

Enjoy.
I realized long ago that you’d be repeating your baseless mantra over and over to effect.

He’s not my savior. But he’s also not cooked. He is your next President.

Have a good cry.

You're a piece of shit human being who just stated that killing someone would be the 'patriotic' thing to do. You're fucking pathetic.
This from the assholes that thought a hammer attack on the 80 year old spouse of the House Speaker was funny

Fuck off

Forum List

Back