Report say Brady is out for year with

No telling but I see that I'm in for watching another shitty quarterback playing for the Vikings.:doubt:
wanna trade ?

Well, my team has Peyton Manning.....

I saw YOUR guy throw an interception last night to lose the game to the Packers, so uh, no thanks. :tongue:

By the way-the Colts play the Vikings on Sunday-another loss for Minny!

That should be a good game. Manning has definitely got to get his act together. The Vikes need a QB. Simple as that...

I hate to see any player go down with an injury. I hope that Brady comes back next year without side affects.

there is justice in this world when the cheaters finally have karma bite them in the ass.....:woohoo:

Well, my team has Peyton Manning.....

I saw YOUR guy throw an interception last night to lose the game to the Packers, so uh, no thanks. :tongue:

whoa----not my guy ! The Viking management have some penchant for going with stupid. :confused:

Seems he tore his ACL and MCL. I have this bad feeling in my gut that Brady's done.

I don't think so. There is no sign of torn cartlidge. I think he will be fine next year. The Pats will defeat the Jets this week, although Favre is coming on. He just doesn't know the offense well enough yet to beat them IMHO. Give it a couple more games.

Forum List

Back