Report say Brady is out for year with

I'm done with football this year. Brady's out, the Razorbacks are struggling against teams like Louisiana-Monroe. This sucks. :(

At least Mizzou is still tearing up the gridiron.

That sound you hear is Colt and Charger fans rejoicing everywhere. Time to see what Matt Cassell is made of.

Pats will still win their division. Afterall, the AFC East is the worst in the NFL. Winning the conference on the other hand is now a lot harder.

Somewhere Mani is crying in his Sam Adams.

Sorry old buddy. I know how you feel. Tonight watching the Colts game I cringe everytime Peyton Manning has the ball, I can see someone on the Bears defense getting to his bum leg....and there goes the season.

Hope Brady makes it back sometime this season, it won't be half as fun to raz the Pats fans without him!

Wow. Brady out for a year is horrible news for a Pats fan. I'm thinking my son-in-law is probably at the ER after hearing that news.

Wow. Brady out for a year is horrible news for a Pats fan. I'm thinking my son-in-law is probably at the ER after hearing that news.

I just about had my first heart attack at the age of 17.

I literally almost fell out of my chair when I saw that.

Well, if they can make the playoffs without Brady it will show what their team is made of. Hopefully these early reports are a worst case scenario.

Well, if they can make the playoffs without Brady it will show what their team is made of. Hopefully these early reports are a worst case scenario.

Agreed and I think they can still make the playoffs.

Matt Cassell showed some great stuff today. (Such as the 50 yard pass to Randy Moss from the Pats own endzone.)

It just feels weird that Tom Brady will not be starting a Patriots game after 110 straight starts.

The defense looked pretty great in the beginning and the end today. And the Patriots obviously have the offensive weapons.

It's a very solemn evening up here ... people are in denial ...

Agreed, I'm probably in somewhat denial myself at the moment.

However, I don't think it's over quite yet Article.

We have to believe, Tom Brady was the heart and soul of this team but we can't give up on them.

As of right now, they are 1-0 on the regular season.

Even if Brady's tests come back clear, he needs to sit the season out. His ankle cost them the Super Bowl, it's hurt him all off-season, and now this. Before he ends his career, he needs to take the season off. The team is strong enough to survive without him, though it won't be the same.

Well, if they can make the playoffs without Brady it will show what their team is made of.

I disagree. The Pats play in the worst division in football (with the NFC West close behind). The Pats will win that division with any bumb behind center (not that Cassell is a bumb).

Matt Cassell was just handed the keys to the most prolific offense the NFL has ever seen. Making the playoffs is not going to be very difficult. What they do in the playoffs is another story. That will be the real test.

Oh no, the New England area will be missing out on at least one championship this year.

My heart bleeds.

Oh no, the New England area will be missing out on at least one championship this year.

My heart bleeds.

Make that 2, no way the Sox are going to win again.

THE Chicago Cubs will win the 2008 World Series, you can take that to the bank...............0r Vegas,,,

Make that 2, no way the Sox are going to win again.

THE Chicago Cubs will win the 2008 World Series, you can take that to the bank...............0r Vegas,,,

Don't be sure, just a few games ago the Sox were down to the Rays by 5 games.

Now they are down 1.5 games and currently up on the Rays 3-0 in the top of the 5th.

Forum List

Back