Report: George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z And Beyonce: ‘He’s A B**tch And His Wife Is A Broke W**re’

Mentally ill sociopath acts like mentally ill sociopath.....in other news, the sun rose in the East, today....

If the shoe fits ...... :rolleyes:

--------

cV2VgPoBEykCetyTu5U5VhMnsAA_Ald97QevZE5pOD29ht9gNnAJpZk1s-ahYSzRB9vTcaSadYWu0i4ookUu0VzYdOaEYfhHlS8qk2aLWpU9959JdjzjxQrC42-k_bFmQGrsfVDNNK-g8nl7CrN56ac8wweoJkz0i5kHI7pvP0mDyPBG5A=pf-w200-h200

Report: George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z And Beyonce: ‘He’s A B**tch And His Wife Is A Broke W**re’

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened to feed Jay-Z and Beyonce to an alligator in a series of text messages. The Blast obtained supposed messages ...

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé

In a series of text that will appear in the upcoming finale of the 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story', George Zimmerman blasted Jay-Z and Beyoncé, calling ...

Daily Mail
today

George Zimmerman 'threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé' and called the singer a 'broke w***e' in a series of aggressive texts sent to a private investigator during the production of a Trayvon Martin documentary
  • George Zimmerman sent a series of text to private investigator Dennis Warren, calling Beyoncé a 'broke w***e'
  • He said: 'Oh yea and tell Jay-Z he's a b***h and his wife is a broke w***e. If I see either of them in my life, they'll find themselves inside a 13 foot gator'
  • The texts will appear in the final episode of the six-part docu series 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story' on Monday at 10pm ET
  • Jay-Z is an executive producer for the series, and last year, Zimmerman said that he would feed the rapper to 'an alligator'
  • Zimmerman had been charged in May for stalking and harassing the private investigator

He's right , these two sold their souls, and anybody who allows their kid to listen to these two pricks are teaching their kid how to whore themselves right along with these two globalist fks.

Mentally ill sociopath acts like mentally ill sociopath.....in other news, the sun rose in the East, today....
Nah, he was just your garden-variety black thug. Sociopathology doesn't manifest itself in 17 year-olds.
Meathead, please mastrubate by yourself and do not include me. Thanks.

Regardless of your race issues, Zimmerman is, indeed, a mentally ill sociopath.

Last edited:

--------

cV2VgPoBEykCetyTu5U5VhMnsAA_Ald97QevZE5pOD29ht9gNnAJpZk1s-ahYSzRB9vTcaSadYWu0i4ookUu0VzYdOaEYfhHlS8qk2aLWpU9959JdjzjxQrC42-k_bFmQGrsfVDNNK-g8nl7CrN56ac8wweoJkz0i5kHI7pvP0mDyPBG5A=pf-w200-h200

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened to feed Jay-Z and Beyonce to an alligator in a series of text messages. The Blast obtained supposed messages ...

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

In a series of text that will appear in the upcoming finale of the 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story', George Zimmerman blasted Jay-Z and Beyoncé, calling ...

Daily Mail
today

George Zimmerman 'threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé' and called the singer a 'broke w***e' in a series of aggressive texts sent to a private investigator during the production of a Trayvon Martin documentary
  • George Zimmerman sent a series of text to private investigator Dennis Warren, calling Beyoncé a 'broke w***e'
  • He said: 'Oh yea and tell Jay-Z he's a b***h and his wife is a broke w***e. If I see either of them in my life, they'll find themselves inside a 13 foot gator'
  • The texts will appear in the final episode of the six-part docu series 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story' on Monday at 10pm ET
  • Jay-Z is an executive producer for the series, and last year, Zimmerman said that he would feed the rapper to 'an alligator'
  • Zimmerman had been charged in May for stalking and harassing the private investigator
Zimmerman calling someone else broke?

:rofl:

He can’t make money without selling his gun to racist dotards

Nah, he was just your garden-variety black thug. Sociopathology doesn't manifest itself in 17 year-olds.

Have your panties really gotten that soaked over a dead thug?

Get a life FFS!

Get a life FFS!
But....you are the only one throwing a childish little hissy fit....as usual....

And stop calling zimmerman a thug. He is a sociopathic, evil little liar, but a thug? No. Thugs have balls. They don't shoot children in the heart after picking a fight with them and getting their asses beat.

Get a life FFS!
But....you are the only one throwing a childish little hissy fit....as usual....

And stop calling zimmerman a thug. He is a sociopathic, evil little liar, but a thug? No. Thugs have balls. They don't shoot children in the heart after picking a fight with them and getting their asses beat.
The only good thug is a dead thug. This is a happy ending. Be happy! :)

Zimmerman is a sick fuck. Always has been, always will be.
Because he killed a thug?!

What proof is there that Trayvon Martin was a thug?

Zimmerman started the confrontation after he was told his help wasn’t needed.

He’s definitely a disgusting human being for his comments about Jay Z and Beyonce.
Trayvon Martin was proof that he was a thug and the reason he died for being one. Snowflakes have a hard time with this.
He died of lead poisoning

Get a life FFS!

Did you type that one handed?

He’s definitely a disgusting human being for his comments about Jay Z and Beyonce.
Trayvon Martin was proof that he was a thug and the reason he died for being one. Snowflakes have a hard time with this.

So, all you have is one incident in which he was provoked.

You still have no counter for the fact that Zimmerman is a disgusting human being.

--------

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

Daily Mail
today

Zim's not dead yet?

Even worse. He's irrelevant.

So, all you have is one incident in which he was provoked.

You still have no counter for the fact that Zimmerman is a disgusting human being.
You think maybe the problem is people like him provoking and picking fights with Zimmerman, cops etc. May actually be the problem here?

--------

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

Daily Mail
today

If GZ comes up missing soon we can thank J. Fat boy has no idea who he fucking with.

Forum List

Back