Report: George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z And Beyonce: ‘He’s A B**tch And His Wife Is A Broke W**re’

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
If the shoe fits ...... :rolleyes:

--------

cV2VgPoBEykCetyTu5U5VhMnsAA_Ald97QevZE5pOD29ht9gNnAJpZk1s-ahYSzRB9vTcaSadYWu0i4ookUu0VzYdOaEYfhHlS8qk2aLWpU9959JdjzjxQrC42-k_bFmQGrsfVDNNK-g8nl7CrN56ac8wweoJkz0i5kHI7pvP0mDyPBG5A=pf-w200-h200

Report: George Zimmerman Threatens Jay-Z And Beyonce: ‘He’s A B**tch And His Wife Is A Broke W**re’

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened to feed Jay-Z and Beyonce to an alligator in a series of text messages. The Blast obtained supposed messages ...

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé

In a series of text that will appear in the upcoming finale of the 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story', George Zimmerman blasted Jay-Z and Beyoncé, calling ...

Daily Mail
today

George Zimmerman 'threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé' and called the singer a 'broke w***e' in a series of aggressive texts sent to a private investigator during the production of a Trayvon Martin documentary
  • George Zimmerman sent a series of text to private investigator Dennis Warren, calling Beyoncé a 'broke w***e'
  • He said: 'Oh yea and tell Jay-Z he's a b***h and his wife is a broke w***e. If I see either of them in my life, they'll find themselves inside a 13 foot gator'
  • The texts will appear in the final episode of the six-part docu series 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story' on Monday at 10pm ET
  • Jay-Z is an executive producer for the series, and last year, Zimmerman said that he would feed the rapper to 'an alligator'
  • Zimmerman had been charged in May for stalking and harassing the private investigator

--------

cV2VgPoBEykCetyTu5U5VhMnsAA_Ald97QevZE5pOD29ht9gNnAJpZk1s-ahYSzRB9vTcaSadYWu0i4ookUu0VzYdOaEYfhHlS8qk2aLWpU9959JdjzjxQrC42-k_bFmQGrsfVDNNK-g8nl7CrN56ac8wweoJkz0i5kHI7pvP0mDyPBG5A=pf-w200-h200

George Zimmerman allegedly threatened to feed Jay-Z and Beyonce to an alligator in a series of text messages. The Blast obtained supposed messages ...

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

In a series of text that will appear in the upcoming finale of the 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story', George Zimmerman blasted Jay-Z and Beyoncé, calling ...

Daily Mail
today

George Zimmerman 'threatened Jay-Z and Beyoncé' and called the singer a 'broke w***e' in a series of aggressive texts sent to a private investigator during the production of a Trayvon Martin documentary
  • George Zimmerman sent a series of text to private investigator Dennis Warren, calling Beyoncé a 'broke w***e'
  • He said: 'Oh yea and tell Jay-Z he's a b***h and his wife is a broke w***e. If I see either of them in my life, they'll find themselves inside a 13 foot gator'
  • The texts will appear in the final episode of the six-part docu series 'Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story' on Monday at 10pm ET
  • Jay-Z is an executive producer for the series, and last year, Zimmerman said that he would feed the rapper to 'an alligator'
  • Zimmerman had been charged in May for stalking and harassing the private investigator

WYEHO?

--------

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

Daily Mail
today

I can't comment on Beyonce but I can on Jay Z.

I worked with him. He's a very nice man and a very good man. He actually cares about people around him. He and his manager were so nice to me and I had never even heard of him until his manager contacted me to work with him. He doesn't sing the type of music I listen to.

Everyone has the right to free speech and expression. Not just those who say things you want to hear.

zimmerman has shown once again what a thin skinned coward he is with those tweets. I guess he doesn't believe in the first amendment either.

If zimmerman doesn't like what Jay Z's movie has to say then zimmerman can make his own movie about it. He's perfectly free to make one from his point of view. No one is stopping him or threatening to kill him for it.

Jay Z has more class and humanity in is little finger than zimmerman has in his whole body.

--------

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

Daily Mail
today

Zim's not dead yet?

I can't comment on Beyonce but I can on Jay Z.

I worked with him. He's a very nice man and a very good man. He actually cares about people around him. He and his manager were so nice to me and I had never even heard of him until his manager contacted me to work with him. He doesn't sing the type of music I listen to.

Everyone has the right to free speech and expression. Not just those who say things you want to hear.

zimmerman has shown once again what a thin skinned coward he is with those tweets. I guess he doesn't believe in the first amendment either.

If zimmerman doesn't like what Jay Z's movie has to say then zimmerman can make his own movie about it. He's perfectly free to make one from his point of view. No one is stopping him or threatening to kill him for it.

Jay Z has more class and humanity in is little finger than zimmerman has in his whole body.
I second this. Blowing out one candle will not make another one shine brighter...especially when that one candle isn't even lit in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Zimmerman is a sick fuck. Always has been, always will be.
Because he killed a thug?!

What proof is there that Trayvon Martin was a thug?

Zimmerman started the confrontation after he was told his help wasn’t needed.

He’s definitely a disgusting human being for his comments about Jay Z and Beyonce.
Trayvon Martin was proof that he was a thug and the reason he died for being one. Snowflakes have a hard time with this.

--------

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

Daily Mail
today

WYEHO?
What does that acronym mean?

--------

ETCanada.com
4 hours ago

Daily Mail
today

WYEHO?
What does that acronym mean?

Would
You
Eat
her
Out
?

Forum List

Back