A criminal complaint and judicial ethics complaint are being filed against Kavanaugh

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
For perjury in Congressional testimony — and LOOK WHO’S REVIEWING IT!

kava.jpg

That last bit, "more than anyone" - yeah. More than anyone who wants the power so bad he can taste it. He is a partisan, corrupt, lying misogynist who wants to flip Roe v Wade, pardon Trump, give more money to the wealthy, etc etc etc.

But from a legal perspective, I guess all that really matters is that he lied. And from a GOP perspective? That doesn't matter, either.

The document is the link. And apparently it's going in front of Merrick Garland, which seems to me to be pretty fucking far.

No, Kavanaugh should be removed because he was repeatedly asked under oath as part of his 2004 and 2006 confirmation hearings for his position on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit about whether he had received such information from Miranda, and each time he falsely denied it.

For example, in 2004, Sen. Orrin Hatch asked him directly if he received “any documents that appeared to you to have been drafted or prepared by Democratic staff members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.” Kavanaugh responded, unequivocally, “No.”

In 2006, Sen. Ted Kennedy asked him if he had any regrets about how he treated documents he had received from Miranda that he later learned were stolen. Kavanaugh rejected the premise of the question, restating that he never even saw one of those documents.

More to come. It's not as simple as you'd like it to be.

He lied.

Under Oath.

Repeatedly.

I Wrote Some of the Memos That Brett Kavanaugh Lied to the Senate About. He Should Be Impeached, Not Elevated.

View attachment 215480

That last bit, "more than anyone" - yeah. More than anyone who wants the power so bad he can taste it. He is a partisan, corrupt, lying misogynist who wants to flip Roe v Wade, pardon Trump, give more money to the wealthy, etc etc etc.

But from a legal perspective, I guess all that really matters is that he lied. And from a GOP perspective? That doesn't matter, either.
You're pointlessly soaking your panties again. You get that, right?

View attachment 215480

I am betting that this is as close as you get to soaked panties.

yawn,. Just more fake obstructionist rubbish from The Treason Party. Kind of laughable, though, Democrats running around operating a fake 'public integrity' and 'perjury' scam. Talk about pot, kettle, black, and enough hypocrisy to warrant a couple dozen lighting strikes.

You delusional vermin aren't going to win any votes for this trash. lol what idiots.

We'll see where this goes but think about this. What a great precedent this sets.

Now when the Democrat, if they ever do, get in a position to nominate a SC Justice, the GOP can just latch on to what they don't like and use it as grounds to start a lawsuit to prevent them from nominating a solid, qualified candidate.

yea liberals!

We'll see where this goes but think about this. What a great precedent this sets.

Now when the Democrat, if they ever do, get in a position to nominate a SC Justice, the GOP can just latch on to what they don't like and use it as grounds to start a lawsuit to prevent them from nominating a solid, qualified candidate.

yea liberals!

Sounds good, except that the GOP establishment never did squat about it before, and they aren't going to in the future either, any more than they ever did a thing about immigration or Red Chinese espionage, off-shoring, etc. Many of them are working with Democrats, not against them now.

View attachment 215480

That is justice

Judge, executives and department heads have secretaries, clerks and staff to read papers and e-mails. The flunkies might tell the boss and he might tell the flunky to reply to the e-mail or write up something for his signature. Sounds shallow to me as so much paperwork comes into the office every day. We'll see if any of this BS sticks to the wall.

So, you must be part of the team, since you knew about and reported it at 3am. Lol
No, Kavanaugh should be removed because he was repeatedly asked under oath as part of his 2004 and 2006 confirmation hearings for his position on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit about whether he had received such information from Miranda, and each time he falsely denied it.

For example, in 2004, Sen. Orrin Hatch asked him directly if he received “any documents that appeared to you to have been drafted or prepared by Democratic staff members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.” Kavanaugh responded, unequivocally, “No.”

In 2006, Sen. Ted Kennedy asked him if he had any regrets about how he treated documents he had received from Miranda that he later learned were stolen. Kavanaugh rejected the premise of the question, restating that he never even saw one of those documents.

More to come. It's not as simple as you'd like it to be.

He lied.

Under Oath.

Repeatedly.

I Wrote Some of the Memos That Brett Kavanaugh Lied to the Senate About. He Should Be Impeached, Not Elevated.

View attachment 215480

Why, did a boil burst?

I don't see why the leftists are so against Kavanaugh when he'll probably vote just like Kennedy did.

I'm betting he votes just like Merrick Garland would. Kinda down the middle and to the left. Conservatives cheering him being appointed are in for a letdown.

Well, this last fake news drama has been a bust, and they have nothing left before the elections; nobody is reading their bullshit propaganda any more.

What's next? Maybe we can lead them to jump into a mass self-deportation gimmick, like all those rich Democrats who threatened to move to other rich white countries but never did.

Gee I thought this was going to be about the FBI investigation Dianne Finestein is demanding because Kavanaugh flirted with girl in high school.

Vote and confirm the man already.

Gee I thought this was going to be about the FBI investigation Dianne Finestein is demanding because Kavanaugh flirted with girl in high school.

Vote and confirm the man already.

It's really stupid and quite immature what these Democrats are doing. They rather rehash up some "old" news about someone like Kavanaugh (and even Trump) that happened way back. I mean, seriously? I think it's because they have nothing on these guys. But they rather "make something up" just to try and knock them down.

After reading and hearing Brett Kavanaugh, I like him. And hope he does get the vote and confirm to the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back