George Zimmerman: I Have No Job, No Assets, Owe $2.5M, needs Public Defender for trial!

Awww. Poor guy. He killed a 17 year old and he can't catch a break. Who knew his life would turn out this way?

Wittle 17 year old pounding his head to concrete, such a nice young man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had Zimmerman kept his Fat ass in the car, he would have never been hit. If someone was following you, you wouldn't defend yourself?

Zimmermann was actually the aggressor here. He had no business following this kid.

If someone was following you, you wouldn't defend yourself?

Why do you have to defend yourself if someone followed you? That makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense if the person who followed you caught up with you. Martin did not chase anyone. Zimmerman did. Zimmerman had no reason to come near that kid. He did this entirely of his own accord. Martin was just on his way home from buying treats at the convenience store. Zimmerman was out prowling.

Awww. Poor guy. He killed a 17 year old and he can't catch a break. Who knew his life would turn out this way?

Had Zimmerman kept his Fat ass in the car, he would have never been hit. If someone was following you, you wouldn't defend yourself?

Zimmermann was actually the aggressor here. He had no business following this kid.

Why do you have to defend yourself if someone followed you? That makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense if the person who followed you caught up with you. Martin did not chase anyone. Zimmerman did. Zimmerman had no reason to come near that kid. He did this entirely of his own accord. Martin was just on his way home from buying treats at the convenience store. Zimmerman was out prowling.
Yeah, we know. ZIm was trying to rape Martin. And Big Mike put his hands up and said, don't shoot.

Zimmerman is facing stalking charges after he was accused of threatening a private investigator working on a Jay-Z documentary about Trayvon Martin. The Orlando Sentinel reports that Trettis has filed a not-guilty plea on Zimmerman's behalf and asked for a jury trial for his client.Zimmerman is facing stalking charges after he was accused of threatening a private investigator working on a Jay-Z documentary about Trayvon Martin. The
Orlando Sentinel reports that Trettis has filed a not-guilty plea on Zimmerman's behalf and asked for a jury trial for his client.
View attachment 195164

George Zimmerman tells court he's $2.5 million in debt

:yes_text12: Thanks, Jay-Z. If he goes to jail, he may get his deserved end.

Dirt Broke and still has guns. Gee, What's more, important to the basic 100%
Gun Nutter Stalking Murders? YEP! GUNS! NRA Poster Boy for 100% American
Gun Nutter Terrorists.

This reminds me of the Lying left Wing nut media.

Remember they branded him the White Mexican..

The left is so Full of SHIT….

A stranger following you is an act of aggression and actually illegal is many places. It's called stalking.

A stranger following you is an act of aggression and actually illegal is many places.

Prove it.

It's called stalking.

Post the law, I'll be happy to point out your error.

You guys do love your killers, don't you. Zimmerman followed Martin. Zimmerman stalked Martin. The two would not have been in physical proximity to each other if Zimmerman had not stalked Martin. I think that Martin died trying to defend himself from the stalker. Yes, if I were being stalked and didn't have a gun, I would use my fists.

This is a detail that alt right roaches love forgetting. George Zimmerman would never have been in the same proximity as Trayvon had he kept his fat ass in the car. The 911 operator even told him to stay put.

But somehow it's the black kid's fault.
It's only a racial issue to racists. The same actions would result in the same ruling, regardless of race.

It's a racial issue because had Trayvon Martin was Chase Martin, Zimmermann would have never followed him.
And Chase wouldn't have fought him. Since you insist it's racial.

It makes perfect sense if the person who followed you caught up with you. Martin did not chase anyone.

Zimmermann lost him. Trayvon went back.

Martin was just on his way home from buying treats at the convenience store.

He should have kept going home. He'd have survived....at least a little longer.

Give us the true story, using the known facts.

Forum List

Back