George Zimmerman: I Have No Job, No Assets, Owe $2.5M, needs Public Defender for trial!

You guys do love your killers, don't you. Zimmerman followed Martin. Zimmerman stalked Martin. The two would not have been in physical proximity to each other if Zimmerman had not stalked Martin. I think that Martin died trying to defend himself from the stalker. Yes, if I were being stalked and didn't have a gun, I would use my fists.

What he should have done, was exactly what that police dispatcher told him to do: do not follow him.

But the murdering piece of shit had something else in mind.

Two problems.

1. Nobody is under any legal obligation to follow the instructions of a 911 dispatcher. I trained to be one of those. They are trained to type very quickly and to route calls to people. They are not experts in life or death situations.

2. He did stop. He was walking back to his car when he was confronted and attacked. So he DID do what the 911 person told him to.

Talk about a story falling apart at the seams, wow.
Another full of shit zimmerman apologist.

So nothing to refute what I said?

Didn't think so.

Game. Set. Match.
Only in your simple mind.

You guys do love your killers, don't you. Zimmerman followed Martin. Zimmerman stalked Martin. The two would not have been in physical proximity to each other if Zimmerman had not stalked Martin. I think that Martin died trying to defend himself from the stalker. Yes, if I were being stalked and didn't have a gun, I would use my fists.

Zimmerman followed Martin.

This is a free country. In a free country, neighborhood watch people are allowed to follow dangerous thugs.
Even if the thugs are only 17.

Zimmerman stalked Martin.

Stalked? LOL!
Please share your unique definition in full.

The two would not have been in physical proximity to each other if Zimmerman had not stalked Martin.

Or if Trayvon had continued going home, instead of going back to beat on GZ.

I think that Martin died trying to defend himself from the stalker.

The "stalker" never touched the dangerous young thug.

Yes, if I were being stalked and didn't have a gun, I would use my fists.

If you start beating on someone you feel is stalking you, you might also get ventilated.

This is a free country. In a free country, neighborhood watch people are allowed to follow dangerous thugs.

Stalked? LOL!

The two would not have been in physical proximity to each other if Zimmerman had not stalked Martin.

If you start beating on someone you feel is stalking you, you might also get ventilated.
:Your fantasy. Not mine.

Stalked? LOL!

Nope. You guys won't be happy until you destroy (kill) an INNOCENT MAN. You guys are evil.

Stalked? LOL!

And all the physical evidence.

The left has to change the narrative of what actually happened to bend to their fantasy so they can make a drugged out thug look like a prince.

Did Zimmy make all the best choices? Nah, he's a moron. But what he didn't do was break the law. He didn't have to follow what 911 told him, he didn't have to stop tracking Zimmy although he did, he didn't have to take an ass whoopin'. Could he have gotten back in his car? Yea. Could he have ignored Travvy? Yea. But he felt a need to follow him. If Travvy had such a concern, why not call the cops? He had a phone, talking to his hoe. Hang up and call 911. Let the cops sort it out. That's what Zimmy did. But no, he decided to hide, and then double back and start a fight. That he didn't win.

Bad decisions made by both sides.

Last edited:
He should have just taken that beating from Martin "like a man!"....right, Bulldog?

What he should have done, was exactly what that police dispatcher told him to do: do not follow him.

But the murdering piece of shit had something else in mind.

He had in mind that he would tell the cops where the stranger in the gated community went.

We have an eye witness that saw Martin on pinning Zimmerman to the ground and beating him "mma" style before the shot.

It is utterly vile that you lefties pretend to not know that.
None of which would have happened if he did what the dispatcher told him to do.

That's like blaming a women for sexual harassment because she was not a good little homemaker.

It is true that Zimmerman staying in the car would have broken the chain of events.

But you can say that about ANYTHING that happened that day.

If Martin would have decided to bake a pie instead of going out for snacks, he would still be alive.

That is a true statement..

BUt it does not effect the responsibility of who did what later on in the day.

AND, that you have to try to claim that it does,

shows that on some level, YOU KNOW, that your position is wrong.
Are you really trying to equate a 17 year old kid going to the store for snack with some wanna-be-cop stalking him through the neighborhood? That is absurd.

In the sense that NEITHER Of them absolves anyone from their responsibility for their later choices?

Of course.

Zimmerman FOLLOWING, (save your spin for your stupid friends who will swallow) Martin, does not justify a "MMA" style beating.

As per the eyewitness.

NOr does it absolve Martin of his responsibilities for his committing that assault.

You would take your fists to a gunfight?

Pssst...you will lose every time. Ask Tray-Tray.

Zimmerman is facing stalking charges after he was accused of threatening a private investigator working on a Jay-Z documentary about Trayvon Martin. The Orlando Sentinel reports that Trettis has filed a not-guilty plea on Zimmerman's behalf and asked for a jury trial for his client.Zimmerman is facing stalking charges after he was accused of threatening a private investigator working on a Jay-Z documentary about Trayvon Martin. The
Orlando Sentinel reports that Trettis has filed a not-guilty plea on Zimmerman's behalf and asked for a jury trial for his client.
View attachment 195164

George Zimmerman tells court he's $2.5 million in debt

:yes_text12: Thanks, Jay-Z. If he goes to jail, he may get his deserved end.

Dirt Broke and still has guns. Gee, What's more, important to the basic 100%
Gun Nutter Stalking Murders? YEP! GUNS! NRA Poster Boy for 100% American
Gun Nutter Terrorists.
Cons should start a gofundme site for poor George.

No, you don't.

YOu just think that if you and yours say it enough, that you might fool the more stupid among us.

No, you don't.

YOu just think that if you and yours say it enough, that you might fool the more stupid among us.
What. A kid coming back from the 7/11. He's been in his grave for quite some time now, and you are STILL pushing this fantasy that he somehow deserved to lose his life. What's up with you people?

No, you don't.

What. A kid coming back from the 7/11. He's been in his grave for quite some time now, and you are STILL pushing this fantasy that he somehow deserved to lose his life. What's up with you people?

A kid sitting on top of a man, beating him "MMA" style, while the man screamed for help, as described by an eyewitness.

That is the kid that got shot, not the one just walking home from the 7-11.

Why you lie?

What is up with you people?

mostly they are 'kids' , they identify with the 'hip hop' types because that what they are . I mean , born in 1990 and it is 2018 now , what can they know . And ZIM did his deal in 2014 about when these KIDS were 24 - 26 years old Correl . [they are just silly kids]

No, you don't.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Zimmerman desperately needs to let a Gypsy woman spit in his eye and then bow down before her and give her a good licking to end this curse.

Zimmerman is facing stalking charges after he was accused of threatening a private investigator working on a Jay-Z documentary about Trayvon Martin. The Orlando Sentinel reports that Trettis has filed a not-guilty plea on Zimmerman's behalf and asked for a jury trial for his client.Zimmerman is facing stalking charges after he was accused of threatening a private investigator working on a Jay-Z documentary about Trayvon Martin. The
Orlando Sentinel reports that Trettis has filed a not-guilty plea on Zimmerman's behalf and asked for a jury trial for his client.
View attachment 195164

George Zimmerman tells court he's $2.5 million in debt

:yes_text12: Thanks, Jay-Z. If he goes to jail, he may get his deserved end.

Dirt Broke and still has guns. Gee, What's more, important to the basic 100%
Gun Nutter Stalking Murders? YEP! GUNS! NRA Poster Boy for 100% American
Gun Nutter Terrorists.
He's mad as a hatter, of course cons love him.

Forum List

Back