George Zimmerman is in court again!

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
George Zimmerman Battles to Reveal Names of Witnesses Against Him

It is in Orlando news too. He sure loves to stalk people dosent he, now who is the thug? Threatening peoples lives over a documentry. uh huh. Zimmerman is a loose screw just waiting to explode. He can not stop Jay Z or anyone from making a documentry on this subject or anyone else who wants too. He is not intitled to the names of these people who contributed to the documentry who are scared to death of Zimmerman. Funny how there are people out there who are scared to death of George but not of Trayvon. No worries Zimmerman will end up behined bars eventually. I can not wait to see this documentry . And George is pretty stupied to threatenIing Jay Z or his people. Come on this is a celebrtiy , he has security that will turn Zimmerman into a pretzel before he gets two steps close to any of these people. They were kind enough to ask Zimmerman if he wanted to contribute ot the documentry though. hah!

LOl now Zimmerman’s the one being stalked, and he’s butthurt about it. Let’s hope it ends for him the way it ended for the kid that he stalked.

George Zimmerman Battles to Reveal Names of Witnesses Against Him

It is in Orlando news too. He sure loves to stalk people dosent he, now who is the thug? Threatening peoples lives over a documentry. uh huh. Zimmerman is a loose screw just waiting to explode. He can not stop Jay Z or anyone from making a documentry on this subject or anyone else who wants too. He is not intitled to the names of these people who contributed to the documentry who are scared to death of Zimmerman. Funny how there are people out there who are scared to death of George but not of Trayvon. No worries Zimmerman will end up behined bars eventually. I can not wait to see this documentry . And George is pretty stupied to threatenIing Jay Z or his people. Come on this is a celebrtiy , he has security that will turn Zimmerman into a pretzel before he gets two steps close to any of these people. They were kind enough to ask Zimmerman if he wanted to contribute ot the documentry though. hah!
So, everything in this story says allegedly, There is no proof of any of this P.I."s accusations. I don't see where he wants to stop JZ from making the documentary. I like how you have already convicted the guy without due process. I hope you never get selected for a Jury

So, everything in this story says allegedly, There is no proof of any of this P.I."s accusations.

In 9 days:

55 Phone calls - There are phone records.

36 Voice mails - Again your phone company keeps records.

67 Texts - Yep, a record of text history.

27 emails - Again, yep a record history.

To say there is no proof of the allegation is false. There is proof that was submitted to the court.

.>>>>

So, everything in this story says allegedly, There is no proof of any of this P.I."s accusations.

In 9 days:

55 Phone calls - There are phone records.

36 Voice mails - Again your phone company keeps records.

67 Texts - Yep, a record of text history.

27 emails - Again, yep a record history.

To say there is no proof of the allegation is false. There is proof that was submitted to the court.

.>>>>
These are the private eyes allegations. The article clearly states that. No where does it say that was submitted

These are the private eyes allegations. The article clearly states that. No where does it say that was submitted

So a Private Investigator is going to file a criminal stalking complaint and not provide evidence that the stalking occurred? Not buying it.

Yes the proof was turned over to investigators who then acted on the charges.

"Between Dec. 16 and Dec. 25, Sheriff's investigators said Zimmerman sent Warren 55 phone calls, 67 text messages, 36 voicemails and 27 emails."

George Zimmerman accused of stalking investigator

.>>>>

He's not entitled to know the names of witnesses against him. When did that happen?

He's not on trial. It's witnesses in the documentary. So he's not entitled to know. From that standpoint why the hell Zimmerman even bothering?

Zimmerman is another former Obama supporter who learned the truth first hand what scum Democrats and their pet media and govt. employees are. Their core base here peddling fake news is of course happy to be known as vermin, too.

Zimmerman is another former Obama supporter who learned the truth first hand what scum Democrats and their pet media and govt. employees are. Their core base here peddling fake news is of course happy to be known as vermin, too.
BS

Forum List

Back