Biden's German Shepherd Bites Secret Service Agent

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
I was thinking of adopting a German Shepherd because supposedly less violent than other Guard Dog breeds.... then I read that Joe Biden's German Shepherd Commander has now had an 11th incident of Biting Secret Service agents... it really makes me wonder if getting German Shepherd is such a good idea.... I don't want him biting 11 different people :)

Anyone own a German Shepherd? Thoughts? A relative of mine once had one and the dog did bite a few times.

I was thinking of adopting a German Shepherd because supposedly less violent than other Guard Dog breeds.... then I read that Joe Biden's German Shepherd Commander has now had an 11th incident of Biting Secret Service agents... it really makes me wonder if getting German Shepherd is such a good idea.... I don't want him biting 11 different people :)

Anyone own a German Shepherd? Thoughts? A relative of mine once had one and the dog did bite a few times.
Any dog will bite when threatened.
Never owned a Shepherd (or one of the similar breeds) but I've been around many and never been bitten except by the puppies.

I doubt the problem lies with the dog. Most likely the agents are behaving aggressively (in the dog's view) within the dog's home area. It's the nature of law enforcement types.

There's also training. The more aggressive the training the more aggressive the animal will be and the more defensive it will be when facing perceived threats.

I wouldn't get a Shepherd because of the insurance costs.
If you want protection get a Border Collie or Chihuahua. They'll both alert at perceived danger but they won't drive your insurance costs up by several hundred dollars a year.

all those years of taking showers with vegetable has taken its toll

did you put this in the Pets section?....lololol........................i doubt it

my old man was a farmer when he was a kid.......whenever one of the farm dogs seriously bit someone or something, his dad would drag it in the field, dig a hole and do a kennedy on the dogs head........his reasoning was, once thet really bite someine, the next time would be worse

He can afford a real German Shepherd .
I have never ever heard of one biting .
They all have crooks so that should suit Piss Pants admirably .

German shepherds are great dogs. Very smart and loyal. Like all breeds it needs proper training and care to prevent bad behavior.

They do shed a lot. For this reason I’ve never owned one.

You should talk to ESay. His grandpa was a Waffen SS Nazi who loves German Shepards. Here’s his hero with his favorite dog.
QWs4NkE9

German shepherds are great dogs. Very smart and loyal. Like all breeds it needs proper training and care to prevent bad behavior.

They do shed a lot. For this reason I’ve never owned one.

You should talk to ESay. His grandpa was a Waffen SS Nazi who loves German Shepards. Here’s his hero with his favorite dog.
QWs4NkE9
You definitely need this dog. At least, you need someone around you with a higher IQ than yours.

Any dog will bite when threatened.
Never owned a Shepherd (or one of the similar breeds) but I've been around many and never been bitten except by the puppies.

I doubt the problem lies with the dog. Most likely the agents are behaving aggressively (in the dog's view) within the dog's home area. It's the nature of law enforcement types.

There's also training. The more aggressive the training the more aggressive the animal will be and the more defensive it will be when facing perceived threats.

I wouldn't get a Shepherd because of the insurance costs.
If you want protection get a Border Collie or Chihuahua. They'll both alert at perceived danger but they won't drive your insurance costs up by several hundred dollars a year.
I actually did have an oversized 28" 100 lb Collie growing up, was a great guard dog.

He can afford a real German Shepherd .
I have never ever heard of one biting .
They all have crooks so that should suit Piss Pants admirably .

german shepherd are nervous biters and very protective of their people

dobermans are much better for families...

both breeds need to be socialized

Biden's German Shepherds are very intelligent!

Have you noticed they are always biting his Secret Service agents?

German Shepherds are very good at sensing people ..... those agents must radiate some nasty vibes!

So hence the biting. :dunno:

Biden's German Shepherds are very intelligent!

Have you noticed they are always biting his Secret Service agents?

German Shepherds are very good at sensing people ..... those agents must radiate some nasty vibes!

So hence the biting. :dunno:
or the dog is simply very protective of the bidens

My family owned German Shepherds all my life.....one of my favorite breeds! Love'em!:up:

Forum List

Back