Report: Aides frequently have to explain the existence of time zone differences to President Trump

This isn't funny.

I watched two alzheimers patients from beginning of the disease to the end when they died.

The fact that someone has to explain the concept of time zones to trump over and over again is a huge red flag of alzheimers.

I've seen a lot of the signs of the disease in that man since 2015. He's 71 now. By the age of 75 he will need 24-7 care.

The last place he needs to be right now is in our white house. I see so many of the signs of that disease in him and it's only going to get worse as time goes by.

The sad thing is that republicans refuse to see this and don't care.

They are not explaining the concept of time zones. Look at the statement you posted:

Aides regularly tell Trump not to call foreign leaders at odd hours due to time zones: report

Guess what? Those are NOT the same things. They are explaining that he should not be calling when they are asleep. That is something that Trump does not believe in and neither do I. If you are the head of a country, that's a 24/7/365 job. Suck it up if you can't hang with the big dogs and stay under the porch!

No sleep? Then you ARE greatly impaired. And have no business with car keys nevertheless nuclear codes.

BREAKING STORY!
Obama calls world leader at 2AM. The man never sleeps in his tireless quest for World Peace. Give him a Nobel.

BREAKING STORY!
Trump calls world leader at 2AM. The orange buffoon can't tell time or read a time zone map and is too incompetent, needs impeached soon.

WRONG. If Obama had made a 2AM phone call--the CALLED's time zone, then something BIG was going down. I have no idea how many of those phone calls were made.

In the the orange buffoon's case, he had a passing thought or INSULT he had deliver in that exact moment! Bet your ass!

BREAKING STORY!
Obama calls world leader at 2AM. The man never sleeps in his tireless quest for World Peace. Give him a Nobel.

BREAKING STORY!
Trump calls world leader at 2AM. The orange buffoon can't tell time or read a time zone map and is too incompetent, needs impeached soon.

WRONG. If Obama had made a 2AM phone call--the CALLED's time zone, then something BIG was going down. I have no idea how many of those phone calls were made.

In the the orange buffoon's case, he had a passing thought or INSULT he had deliver in that exact moment! Bet your ass!

Bet your ass? That is just another way of saying YOU DON'T KNOW JACK. Yet you stand there declaring how "wrong" something is. You don't know. So if there is to be any ass betting, let it be yours, for yours is by far the bigger ass.

Forum List

Back