Report: Aides frequently have to explain the existence of time zone differences to President Trump

Anonymous sources close to Trump means a copy boy in the back of the news room. "Hmm what can we make up today? What would be new?"

• Banned
Antifa assaulting police officers in the streets

Silicon Valley holding public digital executions of dissidents

Jihadist training camps planning attacks on American schools

Media: TRUMP ATE A PIECE OF PAPER MAYBE!!!"

Anonymous sources close to Trump means a copy boy in the back of the news room. "Hmm what can we make up today? What would be new?"
What's this you say? Trump gets the copy boy in the back of the news room. Do tell.

The sun rises and falls on Donald Trump

The world needs to adapt

This isn't funny.

I watched two alzheimers patients from beginning of the disease to the end when they died.

The fact that someone has to explain the concept of time zones to trump over and over again is a huge red flag of alzheimers.

I've seen a lot of the signs of the disease in that man since 2015. He's 71 now. By the age of 75 he will need 24-7 care.

The last place he needs to be right now is in our white house. I see so many of the signs of that disease in him and it's only going to get worse as time goes by.

The sad thing is that republicans refuse to see this and don't care.

This isn't funny.

I watched two alzheimers patients from beginning of the disease to the end when they died.

The fact that someone has to explain the concept of time zones to trump over and over again is a huge red flag of alzheimers.

I've seen a lot of the signs of the disease in that man since 2015. He's 71 now. By the age of 75 he will need 24-7 care.

The last place he needs to be right now is in our white house. I see so many of the signs of that disease in him and it's only going to get worse as time goes by.

What I see, is a president who to the left is feeble minded, running rings around every past president, probably in 200 years..
He runs rings around the failed presidency of obama.

WE couldn't be any worse. I had 3 clocks on my wall for fast reference (okay I'm lazy and didn't want to add and subtract by 2 or 3. Plus, they were COOL looking clocks). I'm always gauging when my central, mountain and west coast customers and suppliers are getting in or leaving. TRUMP is a THOUGHTLESS SELFISH buffoon. Think of someone else?? Fuck them!

This isn't funny.

They are not explaining the concept of time zones. Look at the statement you posted:

Aides regularly tell Trump not to call foreign leaders at odd hours due to time zones: report

Guess what? Those are NOT the same things. They are explaining that he should not be calling when they are asleep. That is something that Trump does not believe in and neither do I. If you are the head of a country, that's a 24/7/365 job. Suck it up if you can't hang with the big dogs and stay under the porch!

Yeah, Donald Dumbass also called "Nepal" - Nipples - and called Bhutan - Buttons.

A ten year old would have know better.

Forum List

Back