Reparations?

Progressive shit stains want that, I am a minority and I want nothing to do with that cowardly shit.... lol

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?
Were the actual victims LIVING?

There are actual victims living today.
The last person to be alive during the civil war, died a few days ago. Sorry.

Progressive shit stains want that, I am a minority and I want nothing to do with that cowardly shit.... lol

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?
Were the actual victims LIVING?

There are actual victims living today.
The last person to be alive during the civil war, died a few days ago. Sorry.

Injustice that black folks suffered in this country didn't stop at slavery and I know you are Sorry.

Why perpetuate the victimhood mentality for issues that occurred GENERATIONS ago to give current Blacks the excuse to be not held ACCOUNTABLE for their own poor choices and decision making. How many generations has their been since Jim Crow?

Why do the disservice to the Black Community to make them think they are inferior?

Why perpetuate the victimhood mentality for issues that occurred GENERATIONS ago to give current Blacks the excuse to be not held ACCOUNTABLE for their own poor choices and decision making. How many generations has their been since Jim Crow?

Why do the disservice to the Black Community to make them think they are inferior?

Did reparations make the Jewish people think they were inferior?

Did reparations make the Japanese American think he/she was inferior?

You do know that there are many folks living today that grew up during Jim Crow segregation, so you analogy is stupid as hell.

no, because the victims were still alive.

How many folks are still alive today that grew up in Jim Crow America?

Why do you think that Blacks, several generations later are INFERIOR and need special, government help?

You do know that there are many folks living today that grew up during Jim Crow segregation, so you analogy is stupid as hell.

So you would limit reparations to only those still alive that were ADULTS up to 1964?

Why do you think that Blacks, several generations later are INFERIOR and need special, government help?

So reparations is now special government help, Wow.

Reparations.
1. the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

2. the action of repairing something.

You have proven you don't have a damn clue what reparations is.

Reparations are good. I like that. Blacks that survived slavery owe all the whites that fought to free them, ten cents an hour since 1860. Liberals make this seem like particle physics and love to split infinite hairs and come of up all sort tiny little stuff lets do that. How do you factor in say, those Anglos that weren't in the US before 1890? That are part Jewish? And fled pogroms....never mind, libs don't have a clue.

Last edited:

So you would limit reparations to only those still alive that were ADULTS up to 1964?

No I believe the government should do a study tp show exactly what the damage slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism and discrimination has actually done to her black citizens.

Reparations.
1. the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

And you have proven you are just a SCAM ARTIST.

No I believe the government should do a study tp show exactly what the damage slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism and discrimination has actually done to her black citizens.

What about all the Welfare, Affirmative Action, and everything else we've already paid since 1964 and the Great Society/War on Poverty? TOTAL SCAM.

Reparations are good. I like that. Blacks that survived slavery owe all the whites that fought to free them, ten cents an hour since 1860.

Hmmm, why shouldn't the whites that they defeated pay them that money?

Liberals make this seem like particle physics and love to split infinite hairs and come of up all sort tiny little stuff lets do that. How do you factor in say, those Anglos that weren't in the US before 1890? That are part jewfish? And fled pogroms...never mind, libs don't have a clue.

It's called a STUDY, are you saying America is not smart enough to figure that out. Hell they are pulling dinosaurs out the earth that lived thousands of years ago and can tell you what the hell they ate and how they multiplied but you can't figure that out.

Reparations.

And you have proven you are just a SCAM ARTIST.

You have proven you are a racist idiot that probably tells folks black folks just made all those things up.

What about all the Welfare, Affirmative Action, and everything else we've already paid since 1964 and the Great Society/War on Poverty? TOTAL SCAM.

Please tell which one of those programs were created SPECIFICALLY for black folks. There are more whites on welfare than there are black, white women benefit more from AA than all black folks combined. Did whites not benefit from the Great Society? There is no doubt you are a fucking idiot.

Funny when it comes to the Dreamers, children shouldn’t pay for the sins of the parents, however when it comes to reparations we are demanding the kids pay for the sins of the parents.

Please tell which one of those programs were created SPECIFICALLY for black folks. There are more whites on welfare than there are black, white women benefit more from AA than all black folks combined. Did whites not benefit from the Great Society? There is no doubt you are a fucking idiot.

So Blacks didn't BENEFIT from them? Please tell me why Blacks were considered sub-human and inferior in the first place. Please tell me would they have rather stayed in Africa being murdered in tribal warfare, and sold as slaves by their own kind instead of coming here? Eventually being free, have jobs, own homes, own cars, and the chance of being successful members of society.

Yes please tell me. Maybe the reparations need to come from the African countries that willingly sold them as slaves.

Oh, and yes, please tell me why many inner city Blacks think crime, violence and MURDER are acceptable ways to settle differences. Oh DO TELL.

Reparations are good. I like that. Blacks that survived slavery owe all the whites that fought to free them, ten cents an hour since 1860.

Liberals make this seem like particle physics and love to split infinite hairs and come of up all sort tiny little stuff lets do that. How do you factor in say, those Anglos that weren't in the US before 1890? That are part jewfish? And fled pogroms...never mind, libs don't have a clue.

It's called a STUDY, are you saying America is not smart enough to figure that out. Hell they are pulling dinosaurs out the earth that lived thousands of years ago and can tell you what the hell they ate and how they multiplied but you can't figure that out.
I want blacks to pay for being freed by the sweat and blood of the same white abolitionists that FOUGHT AND DIED to free them. I have no idea what that is all worth, but its worth mentioning all those white men that died from 1861 to 1865. What was their lives worth monetarily? And their payment? Just recognition, with a side order of thanks.

want reparations from the abolitionist and the

So Blacks didn't BENEFIT from them? Please tell me why Blacks were considered sub-human and inferior in the first place.

Please tell me how in the hell any of that bullshit you listed was REPARATIONS for black folks who were done an injustice.

Please tell me would they have rather stayed in Africa being murdered in tribal warfare, and sold as slaves by their own kind instead of coming here? Eventually being free, have jobs, own homes, own cars, and the chance of being successful members of society.

Only an idiot would say something that fucking stupid.

Yes please tell me. Maybe the reparations need to come from the African countries that willingly sold them as slaves.

What do African countries have to do with the way God Fearing Christians treated black folks in America. You claim that blacks in Africa were savages and yet you think the treatment of black folks in America was civilized.

Oh, and yes, please tell me why many inner city Blacks think crime, violence and MURDER are acceptable ways to settle differences. Oh DO TELL.

Why do some whites think crime, violence and murder are acceptable ways to settle differences or are you going to tell me that whites don't engage in any of that.

I want blacks to pay for being freed by the sweat and blood of the same white abolitionists that FOUGHT AND DIED to free them.

Why don't you want the God Fearing white Christians that they fought against to pay for that.

I have no idea what that is all worth, but its worth mentioning all those white men that died from 1861 to 1865. What was their lives worth monetarily? And their payment? Just recognition, with a side order of thanks.

So you don't think the traitors that they were fighting should pay for that.

want reparations from the abolitionist and the

What?

Forum List

Back