Reparations?

I'd like to see a CBO Congressional Budget Office estimate of how much this reparations program will cost if the Democrats get in during 2020.

Progressive shit stains want that, I am a minority and I want nothing to do with that cowardly shit.... lol

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?
Lol
You canā€™t get any more retarded than taking responsibility for your ancestorsā€¦

So you sidestep the questions because it will show who the actual retard is.
Lol
Reparation talk is juvenile at best... Thereā€™s no responsibility in it.

Last edited:
Progressive shit stains want that, I am a minority and I want nothing to do with that cowardly shit.... lol

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?
Lol
You canā€™t get any more retarded than taking responsibility for your ancestorsā€¦

Lol
You canā€™t get any more retarded, period. :auiqs.jpg:
Lol
Says a politically correct fool

Lol

Lol
You canā€™t get any more retarded, period. :auiqs.jpg:
Lol
Says a politically correct fool

Sick burn, bro.

Did he give money to all Japanese ancestors, or just the ones who were put in internment camps? Did ALL jews get money, or just the ones who were put in concentration camps?

its funny, Itā€™s like going to some stranger telling them they owe you money. Because of a mutual acquaintance owes you money.

There are some fuck ups on the Indian reservation that think they are owed money/land. Well obviously they are not authentic because materialism really did not exist in tribal life. And itā€™s fucking cowardly to expect someone to pay for something they had nothing to do with. Thatā€™s why I want no part of reparations as an minority.

Like Iā€™ve always said political correctness makes people fucking retarded

You're forgetting one simple fact.
Are you honest enough to admit that fact or too stupid to understand it?

Last edited:

Those were paid to people who actually suffered the injustice

It was not paid to their distant descendants

That was paid to the ACTUAL Japanese PEOPLE that were in the detention camps. The total that were interned was 110,000, so the number that received any money was much less.

What is the actual number of black folks who are alive today that were alive during Jim Crow segregation?

Lol

So you sidestep the questions because it will show who the actual retard is.
Lol
Reparation talk is juvenile at best... Thereā€™s no responsibility in it.

That's what racist used to say about a Civil Rights Bill and a Voting Rights Act.

Did he give money to all Japanese ancestors, or just the ones who were put in internment camps? Did ALL jews get money, or just the ones who were put in concentration camps?

How many slaves were given money? How many folks who lived through Jim Crow segregation were given money?

Those were paid to people who actually suffered the injustice

It was not paid to their distant descendants

Do you think folks who lived through Jim Crow segregation were done an injustice?

its funny, Itā€™s like going to some stranger telling them they owe you money. Because of a mutual acquaintance owes you money.

There are some fuck ups on the Indian reservation that think they are owed money/land. Well obviously they are not authentic because materialism really did not exist in tribal life. And itā€™s fucking cowardly to expect someone to pay for something they had nothing to do with. Thatā€™s why I want no part of reparations as an minority.

Like Iā€™ve always said political correctness makes people fucking retarded

With you on paragraph one, lost me on 2, brought me back with 3. You're still an idiot.

Forum List

Back