Reparations?

So you would limit reparations to only those still alive that were ADULTS up to 1964?

No I believe the government should do a study tp show exactly what the damage slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism and discrimination has actually done to her black citizens.

What about all the Welfare, Affirmative Action, and everything else we've already paid since 1964 and the Great Society/War on Poverty? TOTAL SCAM.

Please tell which one of those programs were created SPECIFICALLY for black folks. There are more whites on welfare than there are black, white women benefit more from AA than all black folks combined. Did whites not benefit from the Great Society? There is no doubt you are a fucking idiot.

So Blacks didn't BENEFIT from them? Please tell me why Blacks were considered sub-human and inferior in the first place.

Please tell me how in the hell any of that bullshit you listed was REPARATIONS for black folks who were done an injustice.

Please tell me would they have rather stayed in Africa being murdered in tribal warfare, and sold as slaves by their own kind instead of coming here? Eventually being free, have jobs, own homes, own cars, and the chance of being successful members of society.

Only an idiot would say something that fucking stupid.

Yes please tell me. Maybe the reparations need to come from the African countries that willingly sold them as slaves.

What do African countries have to do with the way God Fearing Christians treated black folks in America. You claim that blacks in Africa were savages and yet you think the treatment of black folks in America was civilized.

Oh, and yes, please tell me why many inner city Blacks think crime, violence and MURDER are acceptable ways to settle differences. Oh DO TELL.

Why do some whites think crime, violence and murder are acceptable ways to settle differences or are you going to tell me that whites don't engage in any of that.

Blacks represent 13% of society yet commit over 50% of the violent crime and murder. Therefore much of the Black Community find violence acceptable. Admit it.

Stop looking for handouts. The Black Community has been outdone by every other ethnic community. Why? Slavery? Oh boo hoo.

No I believe the government should do a study tp show exactly what the damage slavery, Jim Crow segregation, racism and discrimination has actually done to her black citizens.

What about all the Welfare, Affirmative Action, and everything else we've already paid since 1964 and the Great Society/War on Poverty? TOTAL SCAM.

Please tell which one of those programs were created SPECIFICALLY for black folks. There are more whites on welfare than there are black, white women benefit more from AA than all black folks combined. Did whites not benefit from the Great Society? There is no doubt you are a fucking idiot.

So Blacks didn't BENEFIT from them? Please tell me why Blacks were considered sub-human and inferior in the first place.

Please tell me how in the hell any of that bullshit you listed was REPARATIONS for black folks who were done an injustice.

Please tell me would they have rather stayed in Africa being murdered in tribal warfare, and sold as slaves by their own kind instead of coming here? Eventually being free, have jobs, own homes, own cars, and the chance of being successful members of society.

Yes please tell me. Maybe the reparations need to come from the African countries that willingly sold them as slaves.

What do African countries have to do with the way God Fearing Christians treated black folks in America. You claim that blacks in Africa were savages and yet you think the treatment of black folks in America was civilized.

Oh, and yes, please tell me why many inner city Blacks think crime, violence and MURDER are acceptable ways to settle differences. Oh DO TELL.

Why do some whites think crime, violence and murder are acceptable ways to settle differences or are you going to tell me that whites don't engage in any of that.

Blacks represent 13% of society yet commit over 50% of the violent crime and murder.

Against other black folks and whites account for 85% of violent crime and murder against other whites.

Therefore much of the Black Community find violence acceptable. Admit it.

No more so than the White Community.

Stop looking for handouts. The Black Community has been outdone by every other ethnic community. Why? Slavery? Oh boo hoo.

It's not a handout, it's restitution for injustices that were done to black folks. No other ethnic community came to this country under the conditions that black folks did and your racist posts prove that fully.

Blacks represent 13% of society yet commit over 50% of the violent crime and murder.

Against other black folks and whites account for 85% of violent crime and murder against other whites.

It's not a handout, it's restitution for injustices that were done to black folks. No other ethnic community came to this country under the conditions that black folks did and your racist posts prove that fully.
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

Hmmm reparations seem fair. No problem, what do we owe blacks? Didn't all those white men died in the American civil war to set blacks free? That wasn't enough? Muslim slavers still exist, even now. They still enslave blacks even now, Muslims founded the slave trade. Not white Europeans . And Muslims are still doing it. They kidnap little girls and sell them into sexual slavery, really want to bitch about slavery? Reparations? Given how deep and how far blacks are in this. -0$ at most.

12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

That's all you have got, because you can't defend your dumb ass positions.

You are delusional and DISHONEST. The statistics clearly show otherwise.

Why were Blacks considered Sub Human an Inferior from the get go in Western Society? Answer that. It was due to their culture and violent tendencies. They were savages in Africa and some are savages here. Yet, they have the ability to not be, but FIGHT IT. Why? Why do not more embrace what they could be? Decent, educated productive people in society.

It really speaks volumes about how screwed up the democrats are that they're even entertaining the ridiculous idea of reparations.

Hmmm reparations seem fair. No problem, what do we owe blacks? Didn't all those white men die in the American civil war to set blacks free?

Wasn't all those white men fighting against other white men.

That wasn't enough? Muslim slavers still exist, even now. They still enslave blacks elven now, Muslims founded the slave trade. Not white Europeans . And Muslims are still doing
doing it.

What does that have to do with the injustices that have been done to black folks in America?

They kidnap girls and sell them into sexual slavery, really want to bitch about slavery? Reparations? Given how deep and how far blacks are in this. -0$ at most.

Another weak, dumb ass post.

No the dishonest one is you, if you get your stats from Stormfront you probably do think they are correct.

Why were Blacks considered Sub Human an Inferior from the get go in Western Society? Answer that.

I don't know please tell me why God fearing Christians would treat another human being as inferior or less human.

It was due to their culture and violent tendencies. They were savages in Africa and some are savages here. Yet, they have the ability to not be, but FIGHT IT. Why? Why do not more embrace what they could be? Decent, educated productive people in society.

It is pretty obvious you haven't looked at the violent past of God fearing Christians whites. So are there some white savages here as well. History shows that you have been the most violent group in the history of the world.

Progressive shit stains want that, I am a minority and I want nothing to do with that cowardly shit.... lol

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?
Those were paid to people who actually suffered the injustice

It was not paid to their distant descendants

Do you think folks who lived through Jim Crow segregation were done an injustice?

Yes and they have been repaid

Do you think it is an injustice to reverse Jim Crow and violate person's right to discriminate?

Progressive shit stains want that, I am a minority and I want nothing to do with that cowardly shit.... lol

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?

Do you think folks who lived through Jim Crow segregation were done an injustice?

Do you think it is an injustice to reverse Jim Crow and violate person's right to discriminate?

Please explain to me how they have been paid restitution.

Hmmm reparations seem fair. No problem, what do we owe blacks? Didn't all those white men die in the American civil war to set blacks free?

That wasn't enough? Muslim slavers still exist, even now. They still enslave blacks elven now, Muslims founded the slave trade. Not white Europeans . And Muslims are still doing
doing it.

What does that have to do with the injustices that have been done to black folks in America?

They kidnap girls and sell them into sexual slavery, really want to bitch about slavery? Reparations? Given how deep and how far blacks are in this. -0$ at most.

Really? Blacks have since time immoral, capitalized on slavery and race relations. Either they condemn it or they capitalize on it. MLK comes to mind or Mustafa Zemmouri a black Portuguese slaver, The Quran says you can enslave any non believer. So, you think Malcolm X subscribed to that? Perhaps that led to his epiphany and his assassination?

No the dishonest one is you, if you get your stats from Stormfront you probably do think they are correct.

Why were Blacks considered Sub Human an Inferior from the get go in Western Society? Answer that.

I don't know please tell me why God fearing Christians would treat another human being as inferior or less human.

It was due to their culture and violent tendencies. They were savages in Africa and some are savages here. Yet, they have the ability to not be, but FIGHT IT. Why? Why do not more embrace what they could be? Decent, educated productive people in society.

It is pretty obvious you haven't looked at the violent past of God fearing Christians whites. So are there some white savages here as well. History shows that you have been the most violent group in the history of the world.

I've never been on Stormfront, and never heard of it until some of you commies mentioned it. No, you are wrong, can't admit it and just need to demonize people that know reality and know better. You should be ashamed. If you are representative of the black community it is worse off than I thought.

Decades of welare

Now how about an answer

I will pay reparations for slavery. My great grand parents came here in the 1880s. They fled anti Jewish oppression and they fled here anyway . But for what? I didn't do anything to blacks and in fact, a hell of a lot of whites died to set blacks free. So what is the monetary value of the lives spent to free slaves? Lets balance that on the reparation's issue, which is never mentioned. What is the worth of the lives spent to end slavery? Of course the libs and the black race baiters like to adore that. What is the worth of a slave VS say, a soldier that fought against slavery worth?

Last edited:

doing it.

Really? Blacks have since time immoral, capitalized on slavery and race relations. Either they condemn it or they capitalize on it. MLK comes to mind or Mustafa Zemmouri a black Portuguese slaver, The Quran says you can enslave any non believer. So, you think Malcolm X subscribed to that? Perhaps that led to his epiphany and his assassination?

Mary Mary why you buggin. You are all over the board with this bullshit, how have black folks capitalized on slavery and race relations?

I've never been on Stormfront, and never heard of it until some of you commies mentioned it.

Sure you haven't, some of that bullshit you are spewing comes right from that site.

No, you are wrong, can't admit it and just need to demonize people that know reality and know better.

According to the DOJ/FBI I am right on point.

You should be ashamed.

Laughable, if you want shame look in the mirror.

If you are representative of the black community it is worse off than I thought.

You have a right to your opinion, even if it is ass backwards.

Forum List

Back