Reparations?

• Banned
Progressive shit stains want that, I am a minority and I want nothing to do with that cowardly shit.... lol

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?
Lol
You can’t get any more retarded than taking responsibility for your ancestors…

Progressive shit stains want that, I am a minority and I want nothing to do with that cowardly shit.... lol

Did you think it was cowardly when Reagan paid it to Japanese Americans? Fo you think it is cowardly when Jewish folks are paid reparations for the Holocaust?
Lol

So you sidestep the questions because it will show who the actual retard is.

no, because the victims were still alive.

Lol

Lol
You can’t get any more retarded, period. :auiqs.jpg:

That was paid to the ACTUAL Japanese PEOPLE that were in the detention camps. The total that were interned was 110,000, so the number that received any money was much less.

Last edited:
Nobody is getting reparations. It's a talking point for stupid people.

The Democrats brought up the topic, and I'm positive that President Trump will engage the opposition on this issue.

He's not afraid of accusations of "racism", particularly since he will receive them regardless of how much he talks about this

Isn't it odd how snowflakes clamor for reparations, yet don't just go ahead and offer up some of their own money for that cause. Just like taxes; they say we need to pay more but yet don't just volunteer more of their own money to government.

They say there's a need for these things but behave as if there is not. Buncha hypocrites.

Forum List

Back