Reparations for Blacks

It's a know pattern. Every time blacks start chimping out, the leftist solution is always to give them more free stuff. For both sides is win-win situation, blacks get what they want, leftist get the votes to keep them in power. The closer we are to elections, blacks are realizing that the free stuff may slip away and chimpouts increases. Otherwise, what's the other reason they keep voting for leftists?

Reparations? They already got plenty thru government handouts. But let's say they get the reparations, what would happen? They will spend it immediately on trivial shit and get back to square one. Then they would still bitch, the only question is about what?

This article from WaPo is so full of shit. It's main subject is supposedly reparations but is goes on and on in a tirade against Trump.
Everytime a negro is handed any 'free shit' by the government which used the 'Maker's' income tax dollars that negro is receiving a repatriation.

And what reparations are owed by Caribbean countries and South America that took over 90% of all African slaves?
Dont worry about it. Why do you white people always deflect instead of dealing with your own issues first?
I want reparations for family members who fought and died in Lincoln's War, fighting for the North. Hell they gave up their lives. Isn't that worth a lot more?
Why do you think you would get reparations when there is no precedence set for soldiers getting reparations for any other war whites started?

And what reparations are owed by Caribbean countries and South America that took over 90% of all African slaves?
Dont worry about it. Why do you white people always deflect instead of dealing with your own issues first?
I want reparations for family members who fought and died in Lincoln's War, fighting for the North. Hell they gave up their lives. Isn't that worth a lot more?
Why do you think you would get reparations when there is no precedence set for soldiers getting reparations for any other war whites started?
So you think that war was like all others, is that right?

Oh the irony in this post......

Yep. Blacks get to be the biggest fucking racists in the country, but dare to speak some uncomfortable truths if you are white and watch the daggers fly.

Oh the irony in this post......

Yep. Blacks get to be the biggest fucking racists in the country, but dare to speak some uncomfortable truths if you are white and watch the daggers fly.
Stop whining. You always give the impression of being a whiny bitch.

So you think that war was like all others, is that right?
Of course it was. What was different about it? Are you claiming it was the first civil war on record?

It's a know pattern. Every time blacks start chimping out, the leftist solution is always to give them more free stuff. For both sides is win-win situation, blacks get what they want, leftist get the votes to keep them in power. The closer we are to elections, blacks are realizing that the free stuff may slip away and chimpouts increases. Otherwise, what's the other reason they keep voting for leftists?

Reparations? They already got plenty thru government handouts. But let's say they get the reparations, what would happen? They will spend it immediately on trivial shit and get back to square one. Then they would still bitch, the only question is about what?

This article from WaPo is so full of shit. It's main subject is supposedly reparations but is goes on and on in a tirade against Trump.
Everytime a negro is handed any 'free shit' by the government which used the 'Maker's' income tax dollars that negro is receiving a repatriation.

And there is plenty of free shit blacks got.

They get massive welfare, housing, food, medical subsidies. Need to go to college? There's tons of race specific funds available, and schools legally have to weigh your scores high against whites/Asians. Can't find work? Not a problem large companies are forced to hire minorities regardless of merit. Suck at your job? Don't worry you're largely immune from focus because of discrimination suits that HR fears.

They already get compensation, they just don't want to admit that getting up sober is the hardest part of their day.

The UN needs to be defunded, the building repossessed, the pygmies sent back to their POS countries, and the building sold to the highest bidder.

hutaree-clip-14-burning-un-flag.jpg
Let Trump make it great again.

Nice bit of projection, there, dude.

You have such a need for a crutch to get through life that you blame whitey for just about everything under the sun.
No projection. You whine like a bitch.

Whitey has nothing to do with what I have done. I know that makes you angry but thats your issue.

Reparations for Blacks...
Eliminate Business Visas
Eliminate Trespassers
Eliminate Off-Shoring

Any other questions?

Many blacks appear to be unhappy in America....a few have found a good solution.......Back to Africa? For some African-Americans, the answer is yes
Not that this would ever happen, and no doubt even the idea itself would just turn into yet another useless "you're a racist" conversation...

...but just thinking out loud...

Purely from the perspective of global finance, the continent of Africa is now considered to be a burgeoning emerging market, ripe in potential as an economic force. And it's becoming more and more clear the the USA is becoming a staid established market and no longer an engine of global growth - both because of its fiscal policies and its move to the Left culturally.

It sure would be ironic if the linked story came true to a large extent, and Africa ended up kicking our ass economically down the road.
The African continent has been considered a burgeoning economy for 30 years; when's it gonnaa happen?

You have such a need for a crutch to get through life that you blame whitey for just about everything under the sun.

Whitey has nothing to do with what I have done. I know that makes you angry but thats your issue.

You sure do overdo that sense of false bravado that masks all your insecurity.

Obviously I intimidate you. Bravado?

Many blacks appear to be unhappy in America....a few have found a good solution.......Back to Africa? For some African-Americans, the answer is yes
Not that this would ever happen, and no doubt even the idea itself would just turn into yet another useless "you're a racist" conversation...

...but just thinking out loud...

Purely from the perspective of global finance, the continent of Africa is now considered to be a burgeoning emerging market, ripe in potential as an economic force. And it's becoming more and more clear the the USA is becoming a staid established market and no longer an engine of global growth - both because of its fiscal policies and its move to the Left culturally.

It sure would be ironic if the linked story came true to a large extent, and Africa ended up kicking our ass economically down the road.
The African continent has been considered a burgeoning economy for 30 years; when's it gonnaa happen?

LOL South Africa is the perfect example of "black rule". It's basically falling apart

No, not at all. You are simply TRYING to.

You are just an angry black racist indistinguishable from any other angry black racist, and your pattern of racial aggressiveness just comes with the territory.

No, not at all. You are simply TRYING to.

You are just an angry black racist indistinguishable from any other angry black racist, and your pattern of racial aggressiveness just comes with the territory.
Yeah. Obviously I intimidate you. You take a random comment and start talking about bravado? Dont waste your time trying to convince me I dont intimidate you. I simply dont believe you.

Forum List

Back