Rep. Steve Scalice's Shot at Speakership

Yes people on here supported for and actually said Hanging Mike Pence was good, as did Trump

Donald Trump said maybe mob was right to chant ‘Hang Mike Pence
Why do you think people would want to follow this guy that was executed Tuesday for killing a woman? Michael Jack died in Florida for murder.

Presidents do not lead the congress, they follow the congress on all legislation. Trump could talk. The Congress has the authority to take action as you see happen when McCarthy took action, then Biden signed the law.

The President has to sign it. Trump said he would not and would allow the government to shut down.

Trump in his own words admitted he shut the government down, demanding the Congress give him $$$ for his wall.

Lisa558 & Robert W are such lying, hypocritical phonies, they had to be disloyal Democrats before they tore off their suits
No, you think Presidents shut down the Government. Bet had McCarthy not made a deal, you would not blame Biden. But that asshole Biden kept the deal from being made for a long ass time.
I would say on my behalf that I was probably a lot more loyal to the Democrats than you are. Fact is some of the democrats I voted for, to wit: John Kennedy used the white house as his personal whore house and damned near got us nuked by the Russians. Still I was loyal to him. Johnson another I voted for was said to have an enormous penis that he kept busy using against females in the White House. Had a hell of a record for screwing women. And yes I voted for him.

Take Biden, he sniffs children. What a fucking creep. I never would vote for a child sniffer.

The President has to sign it. Trump said he would not and would allow the government to shut down.

Trump in his own words admitted he shut the government down, demanding the Congress give him $$$ for his wall.
And look at the fucking we get for not finishing that wall. Trump was correct to protect our country. But of course to you that is the shits.

It is being reported that Rep. Scalice will take a shot at running for the Speakership. It's a tragic position for GOPers in the Republican run House. Dog -eat-Dog as we have seen. I predict Scalice's shot will fail.
2022-11-22_15-43-14-S.jpg

And look at the fucking we get for not finishing that wall. Trump was correct to protect our country. But of course to you that is the shits.

The wall was never about a real wall all along the border. And the wall would not prevent as much as imbeciles like you claim. You like the showmanship, the blowhardiness of Trump. But in reality -- Even Trump lost interest in his Wall.

He played you suckers, just as FOX News did. We can factually prove all assertions here. You? You can whine and attack like a stuck pig. Speaking of pigs, where is Lisa?

No, you think Presidents shut down the Government. Bet had McCarthy not made a deal, you would not blame Biden. But that asshole Biden kept the deal from being made for a long ass time.
I would say on my behalf that I was probably a lot more loyal to the Democrats than you are. Fact is some of the democrats I voted for, to wit: John Kennedy used the white house as his personal whore house and damned near got us nuked by the Russians. Still I was loyal to him. Johnson another I voted for was said to have an enormous penis that he kept busy using against females in the White House. Had a hell of a record for screwing women. And yes I voted for him.

Take Biden, he sniffs children. What a fucking creep. I never would vote for a child sniffer.
McCarthy could not control his own caucus -- failure of Leadership.

It's not about Biden or the Democrats.

Waaaaah, JFK. wtf? Ancient history. We had White Southerners bringing their slaves into the homes the government/the people paid for.

Whores? Look at all of those Southern Gentlemen who occupied the WH and sat in both Houses of the Congress.

Your feigned outrage would be humorous if it weren't for your pathetic attempts to be taken oh, so, seriously.

And the Democrats gave lots of con-dolences and well wishes for his recover....why you MAGAts laugh at Paul Pelosi being beaten with a hammer.
Right!

And the Democrats gave lots of con-dolences and well wishes for his recovery, while the MAGAts laughed at Paul Pelosi being beaten with a hammer.

Nope you lying creep. No one present ever said Biden was sniffing any children. That's what creeps like you spin out of looking at photos.

You're really a tired, old, angry person. Full of hatred for things, which makes you susceptible to “the firehose of falsehood.

It is being reported that Rep. Scalice will take a shot at running for the Speakership. It's a tragic position for GOPers in the Republican run House. Dog -eat-Dog as we have seen. I predict Scalice's shot will fail.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy's stunning ouster has kicked off a feverish race to succeed him, with fiery Rep. Jim Jordan announcing a run and the party's Number Two leader Steve Scalise quietly making calls to test the waters.

Republicans are screwed. They can’t get and won’t get consensus in their own caucus on who should be speaker. The crazies simply won’t allow it.
Any speaker will need to bypass the crazies and instead broker with the Dems.
It’s the only way foreword.

Forum List

Back