McCarthy screams at Gaetz as fellow GOP rep ‘almost lunged at him’

The right has toxic masculinity.... meanwhile, this stuttering fuck is humiliating us beyond any recovery...... ever.

832ge4.jpg

I am embarrassed by the behavior of my party in the House.
As an American, I am embarrassed too, and I do not support either party. But hey, the sad part is individuals worth supporting have been pretty scarce, also.

I do hope the Republicans soon get it together. That our representatives in the House are drawing a salary while all of this is going on is pathetic.

As for the cause of what's happening, I can only guess. Perhaps Republican voters are too easily swayed by their candidates who get by only on their oratory skills of knocking Democrats but really aren't all that conservative? Liberal-Lites or RINO's as GOP voters eventually see through their schtick.

I do hope the Republicans soon get it together. That our representatives in the House are drawing a salary while all of this is going on is pathetic.

As for the cause of what's happening, I can only guess. Perhaps Republican voters are too easily swayed by their candidates who get by only on their oratory skills of knocking Democrats but really aren't all that conservative? Liberal-Lites or RINO's as GOP voters eventually see through their schtick.

At least Zelensky's gravy train ain't rollin'.

That's a win as far as I see it.

Republicans displaying their penchant for violence.

Forget about any sort of compromise candidate as well I suppose.

These morons couldn't organize a kegger in a brewery.

I guess when you elect clowns you gotta expect a circus.
You mean like when Scalise was nearly gunned down and Republican Congressmen were shot at????

The eternal internal debate will forever be:

Crapitus: Retarded, or a straight up liar?

I opt for a third option that encompasses both, but still leans more heavily on the retard factor.
No response so you attack me personally.

It's OK though, I understand.

It must be exhausting,defending the indefensible day in and day out.

How much water do you figure you carry in an average week?

Forum List

Back