Rep. Ilhan Omar Describes 9/11 Terror Attacks: ‘Some People Did Something’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
[Omar delivered the keynote speech at a fundraiser for CAIR in late March and urged Muslim Americans to “raise hell” and “make people uncomfortable.”]

Well, if it helps, honey, Muslims did “raise hell” on 9/11/2001 but they weren’t Americans.

“Make people uncomfortable” - seems like I’ve heard that one before...

Terrorist paper targets are selling like hotcakes thanks to the Muslimah bitch in Congress.

This isn’t Sweden, sweetcakes. The infidels can shoot back.

---------------

Daily Caller ^

Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar described the September 11, 2001, terror attacks on the United States in a nonspecific way during a recent speech to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)

Omar delivered the keynote speech at a fundraiser for CAIR in late March and urged Muslim Americans to “raise hell” and “make people uncomfortable.” In one part of her speech that surfaced on Twitter this week, Omar described the 9/11 attacks in a peculiar way.

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” Omar said.

CAIR has notable ties to Islamic terrorist groups and was listed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) as an unindicted co-conspirator in funneling millions of dollars to Hamas.

Omar’s speech to CAIR in March sparked a pro-Israel protest, wherein hundreds of protesters descended upon the venue and attacked Omar for her comments that many have perceived to be anti-Semitic.

Mullah Omar should get out of her Muslim bubble. The majority of Americans aren't the most welcoming of islam. If they make people uncomfortable it might not go well for them. In fact, they might be made somewhat uncomfortable as well.

Mullah Omar should get out of her Muslim bubble. The majority of Americans aren't the most welcoming of islam. If they make people uncomfortable it might not go well for them. In fact, they might be made somewhat uncomfortable as well.
Do you think the Congresswoman is NEW to feeling uncomfortable in this Islamophobic country?

Think McFly, THINK!!!!

tenor.gif

Comparing US outrage over terror attacks aimed at Muslims is not …. revolutionary. But again her problem is a basic lack of credibility because she started with Israel, and while Israel today is not the same humanistic democratic state it was in 1947, the only thing really standing in the way of a ME peace is the Palestinians.

But yes, so long as she is a Muslim, she'll be opposed by a significant number of Americans.

Comparing US outrage over terror attacks aimed at Muslims is not …. revolutionary. But again her problem is a basic lack of credibility because she started with Israel, and while Israel today is not the same humanistic democratic state it was in 1947, the only thing really standing in the way of a ME peace is the Palestinians.

But yes, so long as she is a Muslim, she'll be opposed by a significant number of Americans.
Israel is not, nor SHOULD not be immune to criticism, and harsh criticism at that.

It's the height of PC and snowflakery. It has to stop.

As she should be. Anyone who trusts a death cult member as far as they can be thrown ain't to swift.

Everyone of them should be booted out of the US.

Israel is not, nor SHOULD not be immune to criticism, and harsh criticism at that.

At least clitordectomies aren't popular in Israel.

They got that going for them.

And they're something like 5-0 in Wars against mooslim morons. There's that.

And they don't thrown gays off of roof-tops.

Or fly airplanes into skyscrapers.

But you can't get a good Pork Tenderloin sammich in Israel.

That's not good.

Those Joos better straighten up

Sure, but no one can honestly criticize Israel's acquiescence to the theocrats call for Jewish Expansion without acknowledging that the reason it's allowed to exist is the Pales refuse peace.

But on the flip side, no one should be allowed to get away with denying that the US right doesn't condemn terrorism aimed at Muslims as it does at non-Muslims, and it equates Islamic Terrorism as something all Islam supports.

As she should be. Anyone who trusts a death cult member as far as they can be thrown ain't to swift.

Thank you for outing yourself.

I'm always honest and am more than happy to let you know exactly what I think of the members of the death cult.

You're welcome.
And see, here it is, Marc. If anyone needed to see why Omar says what she does, here it is.

I'm always honest and am more than happy to let you know exactly what I think of the members of the death cult.

You're welcome.
And see, here it is, Marc. If anyone needed to see why Omar says what she does, here it is.

LMAO She's a member of the death cult who practice Sharia Law.

You and she can both kiss my ass.

You're welcome.

Google death cult, you dolt. LOL

You're welcome.

Death Cult = The so called religion of Islam, i.e. Muslim

And they certainly live up to the death cult tag.

Thats correct, they shouldn't be immune to criticism. As it stands right now, the pa stands in the way of a ME peace plan. The peace plan will work for a bit and then it won't work. Interestingly enough, this same peace plan was proffered back in the mid 2000's but it never made it because ariel sharon had a stroke and died 8 years later in 2015. The rabbis held this plan and that's where we are now. The timing wasnt right a decade ago. Now, it may be.

[Omar delivered the keynote speech at a fundraiser for CAIR in late March and urged Muslim Americans to “raise hell” and “make people uncomfortable.”]

Well, if it helps, honey, Muslims did “raise hell” on 9/11/2001 but they weren’t Americans.

Terrorist paper targets are selling like hotcakes thanks to the Muslimah bitch in Congress.

---------------

Daily Caller ^

Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar described the September 11, 2001, terror attacks on the United States in a nonspecific way during a recent speech to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)

Omar delivered the keynote speech at a fundraiser for CAIR in late March and urged Muslim Americans to “raise hell” and “make people uncomfortable.” In one part of her speech that surfaced on Twitter this week, Omar described the 9/11 attacks in a peculiar way.

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,” Omar said.

CAIR has notable ties to Islamic terrorist groups and was listed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) as an unindicted co-conspirator in funneling millions of dollars to Hamas.

Omar’s speech to CAIR in March sparked a pro-Israel protest, wherein hundreds of protesters descended upon the venue and attacked Omar for her comments that many have perceived to be anti-Semitic.

here is the SOME PEOPLE that did something she is talking about.the evidence in these two videos have never been refuted.

---------------

Daily Caller ^

You're welcome.

Death Cult = The so called religion of Islam, i.e. Muslim

And they certainly live up to the death cult tag.

fairy tales from you as always i see.

you been watching too many hollywood movies I see.:abgg2q.jpg:

here is the real TRUE Death Cult.:rolleyes:

iu

“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties!

In closing, I would like to add, that Jews, Conservatives, Christians and Red Necks are Dirty Smelly Walmart people, said Omar."

Sure, but no one can honestly criticize Israel's acquiescence to the theocrats call for Jewish Expansion without acknowledging that the reason it's allowed to exist is the Pales refuse peace.

But on the flip side, no one should be allowed to get away with denying that the US right doesn't condemn terrorism aimed at Muslims as it does at non-Muslims, and it equates Islamic Terrorism as something all Islam supports.
What THE FOCKIN KINDA DOPE ARE YOU ON?

Both Gaza and The West Bank have been Israeli territory for 4,000 years, and in the modern age since 1917 Balfour Declaration. There are no such things as Palestinians. Can you name ONE Palestinian Ancient Historical Figure?
There are none. It is a fictitious name that The Roman Empire came up with as a Racial Slur to call Jews. If you used that word 2,000 years ago it is like using the "N" word today.

When that word was created, it was created as a ploy to separate The Israeli from Israel in Language. It is still used that way today, to separate The Jew from his Land in language.

Gaza and The West Bank need bulldozed. And these squatters need to move to Transjordan which was designated for them 100 year ago.

Forum List

Back