Rep. Elijah Cummings hits Obama while putting his foot in his mouth

That's 3 lies about my post and 3 avoidances.
4 if you count no backing showing this mysterious similar post as mine.

You fuck head V15 was using tax payer dollars and fund raising
From the hill

"What was not well reported in the American media is that President Obama and his allies were playing in the election to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu," John McLaughlin, a Republican strategist, said in an interview on John Catsimatidis's "The Cats Roundtable" radio show broadcast Sunday on AM 970 in New York.

"There was money moving that included taxpayer U.S. dollars, through non-profit organizations. And there were various liberal groups in the United States that were raising millions to fund a campaign called V15 against Prime Minister Netanyahu," McLaughlin said.
Hey pinhead, "various Liberal groups" is NOT "taxpayer money"

You admitted V15 got tax payer money up to 2014...

Again they were fund raising the rest.

So you going to sit there and lie one voice was not supplied with 100s of thousands of dollars?
US funds aided 2015 campaign to oust Netanyahu, Senate probe finds

Bipartisan inquiry determines resources that ended up in V15’s hands not illegal, but State Department chided for seeking to influence internal politics of ally
Again, I have already debunked this lie with the link that was used to "support" the lie earlier in this thread.

So here you are with the same lie, but using a different link that also debunks the lie with the SAME TIMELINE!!!!!
The Grant ENDED November 2014 and the early election by NaziYahoo was called in December 2014, so the funds had ended BEFORE anyone KNEW there would be an early election!!!!!

From your OWN link:

"According to the report, authored by the permanent subcommittee on investigations of the Senate’s Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, the State Department gave grants totaling $349,276 to One Voice’s Israeli and Palestinian branches “to support peace negotiations” over a 14-month grant period that ended in November 2014."

So you saying they didn't use that money now?

From the hill

"What was not well reported in the American media is that President Obama and his allies were playing in the election to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu," John McLaughlin, a Republican strategist, said in an interview on John Catsimatidis's "The Cats Roundtable" radio show broadcast Sunday on AM 970 in New York.

"There was money moving that included taxpayer U.S. dollars, through non-profit organizations. And there were various liberal groups in the United States that were raising millions to fund a campaign called V15 against Prime Minister Netanyahu," McLaughlin said.

You're such a good damn lier..

More from the hill

Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported

They were running an ACORN, Obama Organizing for America-type campaign over there with the digital ads, the billboards, the phones. They were targeting Israeli voters," Rep. Lee Zeldin
Your own link exposes NaziYahoo's pollster's lie that taxpayer money was used in the campaign.

From your OWN link:

V15 was viewed as part of a broader campaign to oust Netanyahu. The group was linked to Washington-based nonprofit OneVoice Movement, which reportedly received $350,000 in State Department grants. Money to OneVoice stopped flowing in November, officials said, before the Israeli elections.

No I didn't, you liar! OneVoice got tax payer money up until November 2014. Then in December 2014 NaziYahoo called for early elections and V15 was then formed, so V15 didn't even exist until AFTER the taxpayer money to OneVoice ran out.

So you going to sit there and lie one voice was not supplied with 100s of thousands of dollars?

Bipartisan inquiry determines resources that ended up in V15’s hands not illegal, but State Department chided for seeking to influence internal politics of ally
Again, I have already debunked this lie with the link that was used to "support" the lie earlier in this thread.

So here you are with the same lie, but using a different link that also debunks the lie with the SAME TIMELINE!!!!!
The Grant ENDED November 2014 and the early election by NaziYahoo was called in December 2014, so the funds had ended BEFORE anyone KNEW there would be an early election!!!!!

From your OWN link:

"According to the report, authored by the permanent subcommittee on investigations of the Senate’s Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, the State Department gave grants totaling $349,276 to One Voice’s Israeli and Palestinian branches “to support peace negotiations” over a 14-month grant period that ended in November 2014."

From the hill

More from the hill

They were running an ACORN, Obama Organizing for America-type campaign over there with the digital ads, the billboards, the phones. They were targeting Israeli voters," Rep. Lee Zeldin
Your own link exposes NaziYahoo's pollster's lie that taxpayer money was used in the campaign.

From your OWN link:

V15 was viewed as part of a broader campaign to oust Netanyahu. The group was linked to Washington-based nonprofit OneVoice Movement, which reportedly received $350,000 in State Department grants. Money to OneVoice stopped flowing in November, officials said, before the Israeli elections.

And giving tax payer money to V15 is against the law..

Uh oh I think the tolerant party member is getting irrate, we better not P' them off or they might attack a senior citizen with a red hat or
a babushka.

From your OWN link:

From the hill

More from the hill

From your OWN link:

And giving tax payer money to V15 is against the law..
no taxpayer money was given to V15, how many times are you going to mindlessly parrot that GOP scripted lie?????

No I didn't, you liar! OneVoice got tax payer money up until November 2014. Then in December 2014 NaziYahoo called for early elections and V15 was then formed, so V15 didn't even exist until AFTER the taxpayer money to OneVoice ran out.

They were considered linked to each other

Prove otherwise..

http://thehill.com/policy/internati...r-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported

V15 was viewed as part of a broader campaign to oust Netanyahu. The groupwas linked to Washington-based nonprofit OneVoice Movement, which reportedly received $350,000 in State Department grants. Money to OneVoice stopped flowing in November, officials said, before the Israeli elections.

Prove otherwise..

http://thehill.com/policy/internati...r-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported

V15 was viewed as part of a broader campaign to oust Netanyahu. The groupwas linked to Washington-based nonprofit OneVoice Movement, which reportedly received $350,000 in State Department grants. Money to OneVoice stopped flowing in November, officials said, before the Israeli elections.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...nel-reportedly-probing-anti-netanyahu-funding

It’s confirmed that there is a bipartisan Permanent Subcommittee inquiry into OneVoice’s funding of V15,” an unnamed source told Fox.

V15 is viewed as part of a broader effort to oust Netanyahu.

“The Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations does not comment on ongoing investigations,” Caitlin Conant, spokeswoman for the subcommittee's chairman, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), told Fox.

OneVoice reportedly received $350,000 in State Department grants, though funding stopped in November, officials said earlier this year, before the Israeli elections were announced and V15 started.

OneVoice's Payton Knopf said the group "will not be set back by baseless distractions."

"OneVoice is eager to cooperate with any inquiry, and after a fair examination, we are confident no wrong doing will be found," Knopf said in a statement shared with The Hill.

In January, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.) asked Secretary of State John Kerry about its funding of the group. Last week, they inquired about the group's nonprofit status.

Prove otherwise..
No one ever denied that V15 partnered with OneVoice, that is just YOUR Straw Man. The Facts are:
1. Taxpayer money to OneVoice ran out November 2014.
2. In December 2014 NaziYahoo called for early elections, V15 does not exist yet.
3. After the call for early elections V15 forms.
4. After forming, V15 partners with OneVoice.
Therefore NO taxpayer money went to V15.

Prove otherwise..

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...nel-reportedly-probing-anti-netanyahu-funding

It’s confirmed that there is a bipartisan Permanent Subcommittee inquiry into OneVoice’s funding of V15,” an unnamed source told Fox.

V15 is viewed as part of a broader effort to oust Netanyahu.

“The Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations does not comment on ongoing investigations,” Caitlin Conant, spokeswoman for the subcommittee's chairman, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), told Fox.

OneVoice reportedly received $350,000 in State Department grants, though funding stopped in November, officials said earlier this year, before the Israeli elections were announced and V15 started.

OneVoice's Payton Knopf said the group "will not be set back by baseless distractions."

"OneVoice is eager to cooperate with any inquiry, and after a fair examination, we are confident no wrong doing will be found," Knopf said in a statement shared with The Hill.

In January, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.) asked Secretary of State John Kerry about its funding of the group. Last week, they inquired about the group's nonprofit status.
It's right there in YOUR OWN pull quote!!!!!!!!!!!

1)I told you you were wrong and you lied a 2nd time knowingly lying which means even Comey can't excuse your accountability for not knowing any better.
2)you had to use name calling ad hominem responses to me and others.
Truth needs no lies or tactics or folly, so ypur behavior and responses reveal a pattern of protecting a lie by lying and playing games and attacking posters instead of the content.
DEMONIZING your opponent seems lije a common tactic from the oarty that has nothing to offer.
I notice you can't counter the timeline.
Thank you.
the problem is the timeline is irrelevant.
Well, since the timeline exposes the GOP scripted lie, parroted by fools, then of course it is irrelevant to fools!!!!!

You keep using that term loosely, my commentary just occured today and is my own, so the burden of proof is to show the exact article you claim parroted when Cummings spoke last night on CSpan.
Are you admitting that I am that intuitive, well thank you I actually am in an uncanny way, bit you'll have to show us where I predicted someone elses article.
Again you cited the GOP scripted lie, that Obama interfered in NaziYahoo's reelection, as justification for YOUR opinion that Cummings stuck his foot in his mouth. YOUR OPINION was based on a GOP scripted lie that you stupidly swallowed whole without checking.
Get it???

Cummings stating how concerning letting some foreign nation influence who gets in the oval office is a foot in mouth statement that inadvertantly hits Obama who blatantly did just that when he interfered with Israel's elections by sending his campaign aid to help the opponent of Netanyahu who Obama did not get along with.

Here is the report July 2016

A new report posted today by the U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI), led by chair Rob Portman (R-OH) confirms that the U.S. State Department funded an Israeli political organization that later ran a campaign dedicated to ousting Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

*snip*

On December 2, 2014, at the urging of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Knesset voted to schedule new national parliamentary elections for March 2015. Within weeks, an international organization known as the OneVoice Movement absorbed and funded an Israeli group named Victory15 or "V15" and launched a multimillion-dollar grassroots campaign in Israel. The campaign's goal was to elect "anybody but Bibi [Netanyahu]" by mobilizing center-left voters.1 The Israeli and Palestinian arms of OneVoice, OneVoice Israel (OVI), and OneVoice Palestine (OVP), received more than $300,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine over a 14- month grant period ending in November 2014.

Pope John Paul II interfered with the peace process. He met Arafat in Israel right before Arafat was gonna sign a peace deal, and the Pope demanded he hold out for international access to YeruShalem so that the Vatican can prevent a 3rd Temple that would take back the authority from Rome.
This topic is about interference, was Cummings concerned for the interference that changed the landscape of our times?
Obviously Ed isn't.

His Bible calls it Sticking his foot where it ought not be, into many kingdoms.
Does Ed or the Dems know what Obamas interference could have caused? How about his interference with our election?
Would we be at war right now with Hillary having access to her infamous failed
foreign relations?

Thank you.
Well, since the timeline exposes the GOP scripted lie, parroted by fools, then of course it is irrelevant to fools!!!!!

You keep using that term loosely, my commentary just occured today and is my own, so the burden of proof is to show the exact article you claim parroted when Cummings spoke last night on CSpan.
Are you admitting that I am that intuitive, well thank you I actually am in an uncanny way, bit you'll have to show us where I predicted someone elses article.
Again you cited the GOP scripted lie, that Obama interfered in NaziYahoo's reelection, as justification for YOUR opinion that Cummings stuck his foot in his mouth. YOUR OPINION was based on a GOP scripted lie that you stupidly swallowed whole without checking.
Get it???

Cummings stating how concerning letting some foreign nation influence who gets in the oval office is a foot in mouth statement that inadvertantly hits Obama who blatantly did just that when he interfered with Israel's elections by sending his campaign aid to help the opponent of Netanyahu who Obama did not get along with.

A new report posted today by the U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI), led by chair Rob Portman (R-OH) confirms that the U.S. State Department funded an Israeli political organization that later ran a campaign dedicated to ousting Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

*snip*

On December 2, 2014, at the urging of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Knesset voted to schedule new national parliamentary elections for March 2015. Within weeks, an international organization known as the OneVoice Movement absorbed and funded an Israeli group named Victory15 or "V15" and launched a multimillion-dollar grassroots campaign in Israel. The campaign's goal was to elect "anybody but Bibi [Netanyahu]" by mobilizing center-left voters.1 The Israeli and Palestinian arms of OneVoice, OneVoice Israel (OVI), and OneVoice Palestine (OVP), received more than $300,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine over a 14- month grant period ending in November 2014.

More

The grants funded expanded "social media presence, built a larger voter database, and hired an American political consulting firm to train its activists and executives in grassroots organizing methods in support of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process."

Only, once the infrastructure was built, it was used in an attempt to topple the government of one of America's closest allies.

OneVoice used the campaign infrastructure and resources built, in part, with State Department grants funds to support V15. In service of V15, OneVoice deployed its social media platform, which more than doubled during the State Department grant period; used its database of voter contact information, including email addresses, which OVI expanded during thegrant period; and enlisted its network of trained activists, many of whom were recruited or trained under the grant, to support and recruit for V15. This pivot to electoral politics was consistent with a strategic plan developed by OneVoice leadership and emailed to State Department officials during the grant period. The State Department diplomat who received the plan told the Subcommittee that he never reviewed it.

OneVoice's use of government-funded resources for political purposes was not prohibited by the grant agreement because the State Department placed no limitations on the post-grant use of those resources. Despite OneVoice's previous political activism in the 2013 Israeli election, the Department failed to take any steps to guard against the risk that OneVoice could engage in political activities using State-funded grassroots campaign infrastructure after the grant period.

Thank you.

Get it???

*snip*

The admitted it, but it wasn't illegal

Senate Report: State Department Funded Effort to Overthrow Netanyahu

Thank you.

Get it???

*snip*

There it is again in YOUR OWN pull quote, V15 partnered with OneVoice weeks after the early election was called in December 2014 and well after the taxpayer funding to OneVoice ran out in November 2014.

Admit it, ALL your sources lied to you about when Bird became involved with OneVoice and about taxpayer funding for V15.

Forum List

Back