Rep. Elijah Cummings hits Obama while putting his foot in his mouth

What do you liberals know about timeline.
You already goofed about non linear time basing time on your linear thinking, now you rant about the problem using your USA today article un dated to throw off the fact it's you changing and assuming timelines.
What do you guys know about timelines, you accuse Sessions of something he was appointed to do by Obama before he was a member of the Trump administration then you force him to be recused in order to obstruct the investigations. Yeah the MSM loves confusing timelines that way.
Timelines? Really? Next time date your articles before you go there.

Hey pinhead, that is NOT the report, it is a Republican Majority MEDIA SUMMARY of the report. Neither McCaskill nor Portman wrote the summary.

What's stopping you.from.posting it loser?

Even the New York Post....

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...up-trying-to-oust-netanyahu-senate-finds/amp/

Like I said, the Right lie in packs. The timeline exposes the lie and you cannot refute the timeline, so you cite as many liars as you can find in the GOP echo chamber of liars.

Listen cupcake

All these left wing and right wing media reporting that Obama meddled in the election

Yet they lie and we're supposed to believe some anonymous partisian hack like you?

GTFO

You can't refute the timeline, so you resort to the "Appeal to authority" fallacy.

Read the report they were connected .....

Obama blamed everything on Bush for 8 years.

Trump should blame Obama for 8 years.

That seems fair to me.

Nothing in that link about Israel, probably because the earlier claim about Israel had been thoroughly debunked by the time this article was written, but that would never occur to the gullible SUCKERS on the Right.

So know the liberal snob can't fucking read?

From.the link

It was not the first time that the Obama administration attempted to determine the outcome of a foreign election. In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations found that the State Department and a group called One Voice coordinated political activities — including the building of a voter database, the training of activists, and the hiring of a political consulting firm tied to President Obama himself.
I will add that to my list of Impeachable Offenses by Obama.

I think the list is approaching 100.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Yeah... you be sure to let the forum know how Obama's impeachment goes. :lmao:

Forum List

Back