Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways

LMAO oh the libs will get their panties in a bunch over that one.

They already are. I posted this in a new thread. You should the two faced hypocrites

Well the Dems were the party that attracted the KKK and that all changed when the Dem party became inclusive , the republicans (the white christian Party) courted the southern crackers in the early 60's and now the KKK is part of the white christer party, And that is why poor trailer dwelling crackers vote republican

ranch3.jpg
Right. Straight into Republican
I see you are attacking poor people who live in trailers, its not surprising as you are a liberal.

that's the Democrat base for you. I mean they elected a KKK member to our government. so what can we expect from them but HATE, nasty and classless souls and BLACK hearts

You want to talk Democrat racism, Democratic led inner cities have sent millions of young black men to prison. Democratic led inner cities routinely racially profile blacks. There's some good old fashioned racism for you.
Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways

They already are. I posted this in a new thread. You should the two faced hypocrites

Well the Dems were the party that attracted the KKK and that all changed when the Dem party became inclusive , the republicans (the white christian Party) courted the southern crackers in the early 60's and now the KKK is part of the white christer party, And that is why poor trailer dwelling crackers vote republican

ranch3.jpg

I see you are attacking poor people who live in trailers, its not surprising as you are a liberal.

that's the Democrat base for you. I mean they elected a KKK member to our government. so what can we expect from them but HATE, nasty and classless souls and BLACK hearts
You mean like Republican Majority Whip Steve Scalise? Democrats elected him?

Republicans face a crisis: The country is growing less white, and their coalition has become more white in recent years.

In 2004, George W. Bush won 44 percent of Hispanics. Four years later, John McCain, the author of an immigration reform bill, took 31 percent of Hispanics. And this year, Romney captured only 27 percent of Hispanics. and now in 2016 it will be even lower :up:

AmericanStandard-OptumVortexFlushing.jpg

ranch3.jpg

You want to talk Democrat racism, Democratic led inner cities have sent millions of young black men to prison. Democratic led inner cities routinely racially profile blacks. There's some good old fashioned racism for you.

ranch3.jpg

What does Scalise have to do with anything?

ranch3.jpg

ranch3.jpg

Is there any single person in government today closer to the KKK than Scalise?

ranch3.jpg

You're nuts... Scalise does not and has never had anything to do with the Klan. Go smoke another rock.

You're nuts... Scalise does not and has never had anything to do with the Klan. Go smoke another rock.
Then you're just about stupid as shit. His friendship with David Duke and others is well known.

There are a lot of white progressives in the Democratic party, unlike bitter old cross groveling crackers that make up the white christian party

Nancy Pelosi is one hell of a bitter, old, cross, groveling cracker.

Hey, why not. We should just remove everything from anywhere anyone finds anything offensive.

Fuck it, then no one's feelings could ever be hurt, we sure can't have that.

Just blank out everything.

Atlanta NAACP Says They Can Sand Blast Lee Jefferson Davis And Jackson Off Stone Mountain CBS Atlanta

Yeah, I saw that from another thread. This PC bullcrap is getting out of hand and I think most people would agree that when you have too many things in common with the Taliban maybe its time to pull back and reexamine what you actually want and stand for.

If he'd been Republican and stayed in the KKK Stuphie would be his biggest fan. Comical.

If Byrd had been Republican and still renounced his membership in the KKK you'd have never forgiven him for it, but since he had the correct letter next to his name all is forgotten.

If he'd been Republican and stayed in the KKK Stuphie would be his biggest fan. Comical.

If Byrd had been Republican and still renounced his membership in the KKK you'd have never forgiven him for it, but since he had the correct letter next to his name all is forgotten.

BINGO!!!!
but they don't have any shame in being hypocrites

Yeah, I saw that from another thread. This PC bullcrap is getting out of hand and I think most people would agree that when you have too many things in common with the Taliban maybe its time to pull back and reexamine what you actually want and stand for.

Interesting to see you give that opinion since it's your kind that started all of this ridiculous shit in the first place.

Interesting to see you give that opinion since it's your kind that started all of this ridiculous shit in the first place.

yep
Well here we go NAACP calls for the destruction of Stone Mountain

I grow tiresome of people confusing hyper non-offensiveness with political correctness.

He spent much of his life trying to make up for his early racism. I don't care what his party is...just like Lincoln deserves congrats for doing the right thing in the end.

But go right ahead with your partisan nonsense.

Here's how SLIMY the Democrats are. they Snuck this in on the flag in a SPENDING BILL then throw fits when the Republicans questions it. WHEN will you people WAKE UP to the GAMES Democrats plays with YOUR LIVES. this is from your LEFTwing rag the Atlantic who see NOTHING WRONG with what the Democrats do to you

snip:
Republican Defenders of the Confederate Flag Derail a Spending Bill

But not all Republicans were happy that Democrats had slipped in language targeting the Confederate flag.

wake up. all of the garbage here:
Confederate Flag Fight Roils Congress - The Atlantic

Our kind? Was that generalized stupid, ignorant statement really called for? Wow, that really showed me! so clever! Maybe you can call up from the basement and someone will bring you a cookie!

Nope...no problems with that. Byrd meant nothing to me. But don't you think it's WV's call? (Just like SC got to make the call on taking down the loser traitor's flag)

Ahahaha you people have waged a national war on the Confederate flag and now you are a champion of states rights? :laugh: Is there even one among you liberals who can debate an issue honestly, I doubt it.
Ok, how have we wages a "national war" on the Con-federate flag? You are still free to fly it....in fact the only thing that has happened is that the state of SC voted to remove it from in front of the State Capital. That's it. Anything else is private businesses making their own business decisions.....you know, freedom.

So...you can still buy your Con-federate flag crying towels.

Forum List

Back