Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Lets get rolling on this folks. demand his name be REMOVED off everything. Even the fact he belonged in OUR GOVERNMENT for the DEMOCRAT PARTY

snip:
Petitioning West Virginia Governor

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

Sign Petition

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

The late Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) was a member of the Ku Klux Klan and led the filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act

all of it here:
Remove name of the late Senator Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space road ways

Lets get rolling on this folks. demand his name be REMOVED off everything. Even the fact he belonged in OUR GOVERNMENT for the DEMOCRAT PARTY

snip:

Sign Petition

The late Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) was a member of the Ku Klux Klan and led the filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act

all of it here:
Remove name of the late Senator Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space road ways

Let's roll, again?

Like you said on American spring?

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

ROLL ON THIS PEOPLE, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

Stoopid Stuff hates Byrd because he renounced the kkk.

Suck it up Stoopid Stuff.
:itsok:

snip:

Sign Petition

all of it here:

Let's roll, again?

Like you said on American spring?

You must be one of them "White n!ggers" Byrd described

iejdph.jpg

It should be MY name up there in lights!

renounced or not the FACT remains he was a KKK grand dragon or what the fuck they called it.

:iagree: everything Robert Byrd needs to be removed, he was a racist to the very end.........., CONFIRMED!! :up:

to all demorats/liberfools/progs etc., :up_yours:

renounced or not the FACT remains he was a KKK grand dragon or what the fuck they called it.

:iagree: everything Robert Byrd needs to be removed, he was a racist to the very end.........., CONFIRMED!! :up:

to all demorats/liberfools/progs etc., :up_yours:

You see how they pick and choose their RACIST. because Byrd belonged to the Democrat party he repented so should be protected at all cost

Democrats are nothing but TWO faced hypocrites

Places named after the Grand Dragon Byrd
List of places named after Robert Byrd - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Commerce[edit]
Community[edit]
Government[edit]
Healthcare[edit]
Recreation and tourism[edit]
Transportation[edit]

The Robert C. Byrd Bridge crossing the Ohio River between Huntington, West Virginia and Chesapeake, Ohio.

Places named after the Grand Dragon Byrd
List of places named after Robert Byrd - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Commerce[edit]
Community[edit]
Government[edit]
Healthcare[edit]
Recreation and tourism[edit]
Transportation[edit]

The Robert C. Byrd Bridge crossing the Ohio River between Huntington, West Virginia and Chesapeake, Ohio.

THAT IS DISGUSTING

The trolling on this board is out of hand by the clowns and their ilk

I'm sure these good folk are all liberal Democratic voters, and they are flying the Confederate flag for non-racist reasons...

I wonder if the guy in cammo and black beret ever served.

The guy on the far left looks like a garden gnome!

Yep. They suuuuuuure look like liberal Democrats to me!

11l6ee8.jpg

Jan 17, 2009

Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., apologized for his use of a racial epithet in an interview broadcast Sunday.

Asked about race relations today, the 83-year-old Byrd said in the interview taped Friday with Fox News Sunday that they are “much, much better than they’ve ever been in my lifetime. ... I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us.”

He continued: “I think we try to have good will. My old mom told me, ‘Robert, you can’t go to heaven if you hate anybody.’ We practice that. There are white N******. I’ve seen a lot of white N****** in my time; I’m going to use that word.

“We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I’d just as soon quit talking about it so much.”

Joined KKK in 1940s

Seconds before being asked about race relations, Byrd mentioned his membership in the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s. He was reacting to the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who recently admitted fathering a child with an employee of his nonprofit organization.

"He made a bad mistake," Byrd said. "We all make mistakes. I made a mistake when I was a young man. It's always been an albatross around my neck, joining the Ku Klux Klan."
Sen. Byrd Apologizes for Racial Epithet - ABC News

The retards have a guy born a hundred years ago and think that means something in today's context.

Is anyone really that stupid? I mean, you have to WORK at being that stupid.

2lwsn5d.jpg

O hai. Vote Hillary. kthxbye

I'm sure these good folk are all liberal Democratic voters, and they are flying the Confederate flag for non-racist reasons...

I wonder if the guy in cammo and black beret ever served.

The guy on the far left looks like a garden gnome!

Yep. They suuuuuuure look like liberal Democrats to me!

11l6ee8.jpg

So what about these guys??? Should they too be banned??? By the way any guns shown in above?

Screen Shot 2015-07-15 at 9.24.02 AM.png

Forum List

Back