Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways

LMAO oh the libs will get their panties in a bunch over that one.

They already are. but but but: he Repented so he's a good little KKK Democrat

Ahahaha there hypocrisy and double standards blow up in their face again, hilarious. :laugh:

I knew how they would react. they THINK can PICK AND CHOOSE who they want to accuse of what and who is racist and what and who should be banned
I want that mans name Erased from our HISTORY:muahaha:
And.......how are we reacting? Anyone here stated that they were against WV removing Byrd's name? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I agree with the poster that says you seem to be playing with yourself here.

Democratic party led inner cities have sent millions of young black men to prison and routinely racially profile blacks, where is the left's outrage?
Where is your outrage about white people from Red states in prison? You know, all those meth heads.

this petition was started by a black man. so you all need to get ahold of the NAACP and tell them to get on behind this

we want him ERASED off the mountains of our government halls, buildings, schools, etc

lets roll
Works for me. Let's get rid of anything named after Reagan as well. Guy shouldn't be honored as he was the worst president in history.

Nope, worst president in history belongs to Obama, no one else even comes close.
Yeah...we know your guys all went into a funk when OBL was taken out.

Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways

Nope...no problems with that. Byrd meant nothing to me. But don't you think it's WV's call? (Just like SC got to make the call on taking down the loser traitor's flag)

Ahahaha you people have waged a national war on the Confederate flag and now you are a champion of states rights? :laugh: Is there even one among you liberals who can debate an issue honestly, I doubt it.
Ok, how have we wages a "national war" on the Con-federate flag? You are still free to fly it....in fact the only thing that has happened is that the state of SC voted to remove it from in front of the State Capital. That's it. Anything else is private businesses making their own business decisions.....you know, freedom.

So...you can still buy your Con-federate flag crying towels.

The same way you lawless jack asses have waged all your wars, by lying, fomenting division, staging boycotts, intentionally trying to destroy individuals and groups who dare disagree with you. Ahahaha its hilarious you people think your evil lying methods are not obvious.

Nope...no problems with that. Byrd meant nothing to me. But don't you think it's WV's call? (Just like SC got to make the call on taking down the loser traitor's flag)

Ahahaha you people have waged a national war on the Confederate flag and now you are a champion of states rights? :laugh: Is there even one among you liberals who can debate an issue honestly, I doubt it.
Ok, how have we wages a "national war" on the Con-federate flag? You are still free to fly it....in fact the only thing that has happened is that the state of SC voted to remove it from in front of the State Capital. That's it. Anything else is private businesses making their own business decisions.....you know, freedom.

So...you can still buy your Con-federate flag crying towels.

The same way you lawless jack asses have waged all your wars, by lying, fomenting division, staging boycotts, intentionally trying to destroy individuals and groups who dare disagree with you. Ahahaha its hilarious you people think your evil lying methods are not obvious.
Give examples besides just ranting.

They already are. but but but: he Repented so he's a good little KKK Democrat

Ahahaha there hypocrisy and double standards blow up in their face again, hilarious. :laugh:

I knew how they would react. they THINK can PICK AND CHOOSE who they want to accuse of what and who is racist and what and who should be banned
And.......how are we reacting? Anyone here stated that they were against WV removing Byrd's name? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Democratic party led inner cities have sent millions of young black men to prison and routinely racially profile blacks, where is the left's outrage?
Where is your outrage about white people from Red states in prison? You know, all those meth heads.

Here's you typical Democrat inner city...Young black fathers form a line to the left for the bus to prison. Young black mothers, form a line to the right for the bus to an abortion clinic. The left, wow they are some sick puppies.

You want to talk Democrat racism, Democratic led inner cities have sent millions of young black men to prison. Democratic led inner cities routinely racially profile blacks. There's some good old fashioned racism for you.
that's the Democrat base for you. I mean they elected a KKK member to our government. so what can we expect from them but HATE, nasty and classless souls and BLACK hearts
You mean like Republican Majority Whip Steve Scalise? Democrats elected him?

What does Scalise have to do with anything?
Is there any single person in government today closer to the KKK than Scalise?

You're nuts... Scalise does not and has never had anything to do with the Klan. Go smoke another rock.
Then you're just about stupid as shit. His friendship with David Duke and others is well known.

Only in your pea-sized brain asswipe.... Scalise has no connection to Duke whatsoever.

You mean like Republican Majority Whip Steve Scalise? Democrats elected him?

You're nuts... Scalise does not and has never had anything to do with the Klan. Go smoke another rock.
Then you're just about stupid as shit. His friendship with David Duke and others is well known.

Only in your pea-sized brain asswipe.... Scalise has no connection to Duke whatsoever.
Why do Republicans say things that are so obviously untrue? It's almost pathological. His relationship with David Duke is well documented, Scalise even claimed at one point that "he was like David Duke without the baggage."

Why do Republicans say things that are so obviously untrue? It's almost pathological. His relationship with David Duke is well documented, Scalise even claimed at one point that "he was like David Duke without the baggage."

Let me guess, you're source is Politico or MSNBC?

Actually it is the most blatantly partisan source on the face of the earth, nutjobs only work there and the product they put out has a devoted following of vulgar lowlifes. It's called Breitbart, but I could probably find the same stuff at the NYT or Wapo, but here it is anyway. David Duke No Question Rep. Steve Scalise Echoed A Lot Of My Ideology And My Policies - Breitbart

Actually it is the most blatantly partisan source on the face of the earth, nutjobs only work there and the product they put out has a devoted following of vulgar lowlifes. It's called Breitbart, but I could probably find the same stuff at the NYT or Wapo, but here it is anyway. David Duke No Question Rep. Steve Scalise Echoed A Lot Of My Ideology And My Policies - Breitbart

So you're source is partisan, nutjobs work there, and their readers are vulgar lowlifes...I'm not sure that helped you.

So you're source is partisan, nutjobs work there, and their readers are vulgar lowlifes...I'm not sure that helped you.
LOL I think the fact you care is evidence, strong evidence, that you're a total goober.

Here's you typical Democrat inner city...Young black fathers form a line to the left for the bus to prison. Young black mothers, form a line to the right for the bus to an abortion clinic. The left, wow they are some sick puppies.
And you have some kind of proof that that is, as you say it, a "typical Democrat inner city"? Let's see the evidence.

Oh dear....now you've done it.......:lol:

And you have some kind of proof that that is, as you say it, a "typical Democrat inner city"? Let's see the evidence.

Look up in the sky, its the sun. Do you require proof?

Byrd renounced his Klan affiliation - plus he's also considered a God in West Virginia.
So, if a southern state renounces slavery, and say Robert E. Lee is a major hero to them, they can keep flying the Confederate flag?

So...has our beloved OP shown that anyone here cares about removing Byrd's name on anything?

Bueller?

Bueller?
I think the better question should be: "SHOULD anyone care about removing KKKByrd's name from everything?", given the current fad? Or is it only things that people have come to believe are associated with Republicans that are bad?

Forum List

Back