Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways

Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways

LMAO oh the libs will get their panties in a bunch over that one.

They already are. but but but: he Repented so he's a good little KKK Democrat

Ahahaha there hypocrisy and double standards blow up in their face again, hilarious. :laugh:

I knew how they would react. they THINK can PICK AND CHOOSE who they want to accuse of what and who is racist and what and who should be banned
I want that mans name Erased from our HISTORY:muahaha:

renounced or not the FACT remains he was a KKK grand dragon or what the fuck they called it.

:iagree: everything Robert Byrd needs to be removed, he was a racist to the very end.........., CONFIRMED!! :up:

to all demorats/liberfools/progs etc., :up_yours:

You see how they pick and choose their RACIST. because Byrd belonged to the Democrat party he repented so should be protected at all cost

Democrats are nothing but TWO faced hypocrites
Who here has said to protect Byrd? Name names for us, please.

They already are. I posted this in a new thread. You should the two faced hypocrites

Well the Dems were the party that attracted the KKK and that all changed when the Dem party became inclusive , the republicans (the white christian Party) courted the southern crackers in the early 60's and now the KKK is part of the white christer party, And that is why poor trailer dwelling crackers vote republican

ranch3.jpg

I see you are attacking poor people who live in trailers, its not surprising as you are a liberal.

Liberals don't attack poor people, they attack rich people. Poor people who live in trailers is what liberals want us all to be. Didn't you get the memo?

this petition was started by a black man. so you all need to get ahold of the NAACP and tell them to get on behind this

we want him ERASED off the mountains of our government halls, buildings, schools, etc

lets roll

Nope...no problems with that. Byrd meant nothing to me. But don't you think it's WV's call? (Just like SC got to make the call on taking down the loser traitor's flag)

They already are. I posted this in a new thread. You should the two faced hypocrites

Well the Dems were the party that attracted the KKK and that all changed when the Dem party became inclusive , the republicans (the white christian Party) courted the southern crackers in the early 60's and now the KKK is part of the white christer party, And that is why poor trailer dwelling crackers vote republican

ranch3.jpg

I see you are attacking poor people who live in trailers, its not surprising as you are a liberal.

that's the Democrat base for you. I mean they elected a KKK member to our government. so what can we expect from them but HATE, nasty and classless souls and BLACK hearts

Ahahaha there hypocrisy and double standards blow up in their face again, hilarious. :laugh:

I knew how they would react. they THINK can PICK AND CHOOSE who they want to accuse of what and who is racist and what and who should be banned
And.......how are we reacting? Anyone here stated that they were against WV removing Byrd's name? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I agree with the poster that says you seem to be playing with yourself here.

If the people of West Virginia want to remove Byrd from all the aforementioned buildings then they are free to do so. Good luck though b/c he is quite popular in the state. His popularity it had very little to do with his past polices on race and more to do with the fact that he brought home the bacon to one of the poorest states in the nation.

this petition was started by a black man. so you all need to get ahold of the NAACP and tell them to get on behind this

we want him ERASED off the mountains of our government halls, buildings, schools, etc

lets roll
Works for me. Let's get rid of anything named after Reagan as well. Guy shouldn't be honored as he was the worst president in history.

Nope...no problems with that. Byrd meant nothing to me. But don't you think it's WV's call? (Just like SC got to make the call on taking down the loser traitor's flag)

Ahahaha you people have waged a national war on the Confederate flag and now you are a champion of states rights? :laugh: Is there even one among you liberals who can debate an issue honestly, I doubt it.

ranch3.jpg

that's the Democrat base for you. I mean they elected a KKK member to our government. so what can we expect from them but HATE, nasty and classless souls and BLACK hearts

You want to talk Democrat racism, Democratic led inner cities have sent millions of young black men to prison. Democratic led inner cities routinely racially profile blacks. There's some good old fashioned racism for you.

lets roll
lets roll

Where have we heard that call before?

probably in your tiny brain that obsesses over dumb shit
move along TROLL

Could it have been, American spring?

iejdph.jpg

It should be MY name up there in lights!

When was he ever Senate Majority Leader and his Partys "Conscious of the Senate"?

As usual g5000 is a First Responder of the Progressive Kneepad Brigade

These people are in complete denial. G and his party are the party of slavery, the confederacy, opposition to civil rights, etc. Here's Great Society hero LBJ on how the Democrats regarded the "negroes":

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

ranch3.jpg

You want to talk Democrat racism, Democratic led inner cities have sent millions of young black men to prison. Democratic led inner cities routinely racially profile blacks. There's some good old fashioned racism for you.

is that why the republican party is old pasty faces,
Too old, too white

And.......how are we reacting? Anyone here stated that they were against WV removing Byrd's name? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I agree with the poster that says you seem to be playing with yourself here.

Democratic party led inner cities have sent millions of young black men to prison and routinely racially profile blacks, where is the left's outrage?

ranch3.jpg

is that why the republican party is old pasty faces

Ahahahaha dude have you seen a picture of Hillary Clinton? Wow just wow :laugh:

lets roll
Works for me. Let's get rid of anything named after Reagan as well. Guy shouldn't be honored as he was the worst president in history.

Nope, worst president in history belongs to Obama, no one else even comes close.

Forum List

Back