Remove Israel from the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the state of Israel is a bastard entity, unfit to exist.
That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.
Well, considering the scum Palestinian vermin danced in the street on 9-11, their neighborhoods look like toilets, and they only believe in murder, I was thinking it would be nice to see Palestinians wiped off the face of the earth.

Sort of like Hitler wanted to do with the Jews. Congratulations.

Shhhh - it's anti Semitic to mention mass murder against Jews when Jews call for mass murder.
The two things are nothing to do with each other, mostly because the Jew PR machine works very well.

Isnt that what the OP is saying as well and showing the true racism on this board is coming from the islamonazi scum

Suggesting Jews be welcomed into a state, with full citizenship and all the rights that go with it is racism?
GOSH

That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.

One more reason why the " Palestinian State" will never exist and the " 67 Borders" are just a myth

Well, considering the scum Palestinian vermin danced in the street on 9-11, their neighborhoods look like toilets, and they only believe in murder, I was thinking it would be nice to see Palestinians wiped off the face of the earth.

But let us consider all of the endless Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Heh Heh!

Muslims had their golden age, if it would of kept on, they would of outsmarted even the Germans, whereas Israelites, Hebrews, and Jews, gave nothing to the world before they became learned in German universities, save their Talmud.

What inventions did the muslims give the world then, as everything they claim to have invented was invented by other people before muslims existed. They stole everything, and their prophet did not even know that the earth was round

I
You are just making the case for lengthening the Occupation for security reasons. A violation under the Charter pertaining to the threat in the use of force. [Article 2(4)]

What threat of violence?
I made none.

IMPLIED threat something that muslims are found of using to excuse their violent behaviour and terrorism.

Isnt that what the OP is saying as well and showing the true racism on this board is coming from the islamonazi scum

Suggesting Jews be welcomed into a state, with full citizenship and all the rights that go with it is racism?
GOSH

But you didn't say that did you, you said the dissolution of Israel a legal nation and the creation of an islamonazi terrorist state run on sharia. No other persons but muslims would be allowed to exist in a very short time as dhimmi laws and the pact of Omar would be introduced. So why don't the muslims just pack up and leave the land they stole and settle in the empty quarter.

I was thinking it would be nice to see Palestinians wiped off the face of the earth.

I suggested a country be redefined politically - you suggest genocide.
I think we can see where the evil is here.

Which faction has a proven track record of running a nation correctly, enforcing the laws, treating all citizens equally. Being able to prove free determination, build homes, provide an abundance of food and act civilised. Or the other that puts women and children on the front line, unable to enforce the rule of law, is split into warring tribes and has as its mantra the death of all other people .

which group is the better, Israel of course as shown by the obvious evidence

Sort of like Hitler wanted to do with the Jews. Congratulations.

Shhhh - it's anti Semitic to mention mass murder against Jews when Jews call for mass murder.
The two things are nothing to do with each other, mostly because the Jew PR machine works very well.

So which main stream Jewish group is asking for the mass murder of muslims then, or are you unable to verify your claims.

GOSH

Palestinian charter that has never been revoked or amended calls for the death of all Jews and the destruction of Israel.

Want to try again with the truth based on current evidence ?

Said with ZIONIST VENOM........CRETIN COMMENT AS USUAL

Indo., this is a Silly post.....in My Opinion...........This Thread Has Run Its Course,Methinks

GOSH

Suggesting Jews give up their Citizenship to become a " citizen" in a Muslim Country where they will always be the minority and never have any say in Govt isn't Racism ? GOSH

GOSH

Suggesting Jews give up their Citizenship to become a " citizen" in a Muslim Country where they will always be the minority and never have any say in Govt isn't Racism ? GOSH
Well the same can be said about Muslim and Christian Palestinians living in Israel and you are correct about these Palestinians (but in reverse)in you comment above.steven therefore by your own admission Israel is RACIST..you can't have it both ways ILOVIFULOVILOV

The problem with the Palestinians is they multiply faster than they murder each other.
Anyway, a big yawn on the frustrated OP.

They multiply like Rodents
Totally uncalled for comment...Poor Effort ILOV 0/100 off to the naughty corner with you

The truth hurts. Pro Palestinians have bragged that the Israelis will be a minority ( Wishful thinking) because Palestinians have a high birth rate? Stop being a Hypocrite

GOSH

Well the same can be said about Muslim and Christian Palestinians living in Israel and you are correct about these Palestinians (but in reverse)in you comment above.steven therefore by your own admission Israel is RACIST..you can't have it both ways ILOVIFULOVILOV
Muslims in the Knesset, stupid.

The problem with the Palestinians is they multiply faster than they murder each other.
Anyway, a big yawn on the frustrated OP.

They multiply like Rodents
Totally uncalled for comment...Poor Effort ILOV 0/100 off to the naughty corner with you

Not uncalled for at all as it is true, and like rodents they are a pest that spreads disease. And as you know the only way to stop the spread of these parasitic pests is to cull them every couple of years, like they do to the rabbits in Oz. Leave them to breed and you get overrun and the disease starts to spread, like it has with urban foxes and introduced otters.

Said with ZIONIST VENOM........CRETIN COMMENT AS USUAL

Not that when you demand that the Jews/Zionists should be wiped out so that arab muslims can own the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back