Remove Israel from the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt that what the OP is saying as well and showing the true racism on this board is coming from the islamonazi scum

Suggesting Jews be welcomed into a state, with full citizenship and all the rights that go with it is racism?
GOSH

Suggesting Jews give up their Citizenship to become a " citizen" in a Muslim Country where they will always be the minority and never have any say in Govt isn't Racism ? GOSH
Well the same can be said about Muslim and Christian Palestinians living in Israel and you are correct about these Palestinians (but in reverse)in you comment above.steven therefore by your own admission Israel is RACIST..you can't have it both ways ILOVIFULOVILOV

Yet the muslims and Christians is Israel have full voting rights and can elect their own people to government. They would not want to move as they would be far down the pecking order and would never be accepted by any Islamic state. So how is Israel racist and give full details from an unbiased and non partisan source

Isnt that what the OP is saying as well and showing the true racism on this board is coming from the islamonazi scum

Suggesting Jews be welcomed into a state, with full citizenship and all the rights that go with it is racism?
GOSH

Suggesting Jews give up their Citizenship to become a " citizen" in a Muslim Country where they will always be the minority and never have any say in Govt isn't Racism ? GOSH
Well the same can be said about Muslim and Christian Palestinians living in Israel and you are correct about these Palestinians (but in reverse)in you comment above.steven therefore by your own admission Israel is RACIST..you can't have it both ways ILOVIFULOVILOV

Yet the muslims and Christians is Israel have full voting rights and can elect their own people to government. They would not want to move as they would be far down the pecking order and would never be accepted by any Islamic state. So how is Israel racist and give full details from an unbiased and non partisan source
Speaking of unbiased and non partisan sources, weren't you supposed to give us a list?

How do we know what sources we can use if you do not respond?

The problem with the Palestinians is they multiply faster than they murder each other.
Anyway, a big yawn on the frustrated OP.

They multiply like Rodents
Totally uncalled for comment...Poor Effort ILOV 0/100 off to the naughty corner with you

The truth hurts. Pro Palestinians have bragged that the Israelis will be a minority ( Wishful thinking) because Palestinians have a high birth rate? Stop being a Hypocrite
Really ILOVIFULOVILOV,Where did that come from??????????

GOSH

Sorry but you are a liar. Don't see any Pro Israeli suggesting anyone give up their Citizenship and turn their backs on their Country . Know when a Pro Palestinian is lying? When their lips move

GOSH

Sorry but you are a liar. Don't see any Pro Israeli suggesting anyone give up their Citizenship and turn their backs on their Country . Know when a Pro Palestinian is lying? When their lips move
Geeeee ILOVILOVBUTIFILOVLOVEDITWOULDBLOVEILOVILOVLOVE........When they move their Lips is a tired old one-liner

What is wrong with you tonight(8.28 Mullaloo time)....Take a chill pill,have a good nights sleep ILOV........and maybe tomorrow ILOVWILLBLOVELY.

Why is it that I am a liar........................................................................when I don't speak with a forked tongue but only speak in truth.......something you should adhere to and your possee of Haters of everything Non Zionist

GOSH

Another DOUBLE POST...What have you Zionists be drinking......this is becoming a habit.
For ILOVSOUDONTFEELUNLOVED........

Love is always better than HATE

Last edited:

GOSH

Speaking of unbiased and non partisan sources, weren't you supposed to give us a list?

How do we know what sources we can use if you do not respond?

NO you asked for one and I told you it does not exist.

It is simple if your research shows that it has been sourced from islamonazi propagandists or Israeli propagandists then they are not valid. SIMPLES really

The problem with the Palestinians is they multiply faster than they murder each other.
Anyway, a big yawn on the frustrated OP.

They multiply like Rodents
Totally uncalled for comment...Poor Effort ILOV 0/100 off to the naughty corner with you

The truth hurts. Pro Palestinians have bragged that the Israelis will be a minority ( Wishful thinking) because Palestinians have a high birth rate? Stop being a Hypocrite
Really ILOVIFULOVILOV,Where did that come from??????????

The posts of team Palestine of course

Indofred, et al,

Yes, well --- I consider it a statement of an intention to inflict hostile action .

You are just making the case for lengthening the Occupation for security reasons. A violation under the Charter pertaining to the threat in the use of force. [Article 2(4)]
What threat of violence?
I made none.
(COMMENT)

I consider this a threat.

I believe the state of Israel is a bastard entity, unfit to exist.
That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.

It is consistent with the solemn pledge to fight the Jewish State made in 1948. It follows the original Palestinian Charter made in 1968. It follows the Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement made in 1988. And it is covered in the more contemporary policy of the Hostile Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indofred, et al,

Yes, well --- I consider it a statement of an intention to inflict hostile action .

You are just making the case for lengthening the Occupation for security reasons. A violation under the Charter pertaining to the threat in the use of force. [Article 2(4)]
What threat of violence?
I made none.
(COMMENT)

I consider this a threat.

I believe the state of Israel is a bastard entity, unfit to exist.
That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.

It is consistent with the solemn pledge to fight the Jewish State made in 1948. It follows the original Palestinian Charter made in 1968. It follows the Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement made in 1988. And it is covered in the more contemporary policy of the Hostile Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree fully and as such the poster should be removed from the board for incitement to commit violence and racist remarks

But you didn't say that did you, you said the dissolution of Israel a legal nation and the creation of an islamonazi terrorist state run on sharia.

No - you made that up as well.

[
So which main stream Jewish group is asking for the mass murder of muslims then, or are you unable to verify your claims.

I was thinking it would be nice to see Palestinians wiped off the face of the earth.

I replied to the second post quoted.
I'm sorry you have to lie in order to make you sound as if you have a valid argument.

But suggesting that Israel be destroyed isn't? Racism is here for all to see

I said, "dissolved", a very different word.
Do you feel the need to lie as well, or are you just illiterate?

No, it isn't.
Expressing hate would be racism, accepting minorities into your country as equals is not.

Indofred, et al,

Yes they are different words.

DISSOLVE: To close down or dismiss an assembly or official body.

But suggesting that Israel be destroyed isn't? Racism is here for all to see

I said, "dissolved", a very different word.
Do you feel the need to lie as well, or are you just illiterate?
(COMMENT)

This is the case of semantics. Dissolve --- Forced Deportation --- Change of Government. However you want to say it. It has not changed since 1948. Some threats are explicit and some are veiled threat; when Israel's existence is threatened without the Hostile Arab Palestinian actually articulating the nature of the threat; but, it can be understood what they really mean.
  • There is a question: How do you dissolve a government that is actively protecting its territorial sovereignty?
If you say by any mean other than force or coercion, then it is not a realistic option. Israel is not going to give up its territorial sovereignty without a fight. And, it will not merger with any Arab territorial entity that will demographically give the Arab a majority; such that it would jeopardize the intent of a Jewish Homeland.

This has been threat that has been demonstrated a reality at three other times; 1948, 1967, and 1973. The Hostile Arab Palestinian, having a history of aggression against Israel and the Jewish Homeland, the intentions are very clear. As the successor government (UN Palestine Commission) has said: "Powerful Arab interests, both inside and outside Palestine, are defying the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein." The Arab Palestinian adopted The Khartoum Resolution passed by the Arab League in the wake of the 1967 war is famous for the "Three No's:"
  • No peace with Israel,
  • No recognition of Israel, and
  • No negotiations with Israel.
And the Hostile Arab Palestinian still operates under those tenants.

Most Respectfully,
R

fanger, et al,

You are absolutely correct. Sometimes "regime change" is necessary.

C'mon Rocco, your American, you know how to say "Regime change"
(COMMENT)

However, no one in the Region want to replace a thriving economy and stable government in exchange for an other destabilizing state that will fall into chaos. Especially one that is already under the lip smacking gaze of IRAN and DAESH.

The last thing that Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia want is another failed state with a radical Islamic Shi'ite Regime or a movement dedicated to the “restoration of the Islamic Caliphate” in adjacent proximity.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back