Remove Israel from the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indofred

I believe the state of Israel is a bastard entity, unfit to exist.
That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.

That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.
Maybe they'll abandon Israel and move to Boca Raton. No Pali rock throwers there.

The problem with the Palestinians is they multiply faster than they murder each other.
Anyway, a big yawn on the frustrated OP.

So, you'll be enforcing these policies yourself?

One more reason why the " Palestinian State" will never exist and the " 67 Borders" are just a myth

Fahr zur Hölle und auf dem Wege dahin, möge eine Riesenschlange Dir einen giftigen Biß verpassen.

A German Public Service Announcement | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Indofred, et al,

You are just making the case for lengthening the Occupation for security reasons. A violation under the Charter pertaining to the threat in the use of force. [Article 2(4)]

(COMMENT)

This is just another example of Jihadist rhetoric.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, considering the scum Palestinian vermin danced in the street on 9-11, their neighborhoods look like toilets, and they only believe in murder, I was thinking it would be nice to see Palestinians wiped off the face of the earth.

of course you do :cuckoo:

Why not dissolve islam, preferably in a vat of acid so we don't have the scum to contend with anymore. Then allow the decent people to take over their holdings and run them for the benefit of mankind

So, you'll be enforcing these policies yourself?

You are joking that could mean he would get hurt, and then who would the mad mullahs have to post tripe like this.

Well, considering the scum Palestinian vermin danced in the street on 9-11, their neighborhoods look like toilets, and they only believe in murder, I was thinking it would be nice to see Palestinians wiped off the face of the earth.

But let us consider all of the endless Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Heh Heh!

Sort of like Hitler wanted to do with the Jews. Congratulations.

Isnt that what the OP is saying as well and showing the true racism on this board is coming from the islamonazi scum

One more reason why the " Palestinian State" will never exist and the " 67 Borders" are just a myth

But let us consider all of the endless Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Heh Heh!

Muslims had their golden age, if it would of kept on, they would of outsmarted even the Germans, whereas Israelites, Hebrews, and Jews, gave nothing to the world before they became learned in German universities, save their Talmud.

Ah, the Self-Hating idiot is back.

(considers your proposal for a while)

Nah.

I
You are just making the case for lengthening the Occupation for security reasons. A violation under the Charter pertaining to the threat in the use of force. [Article 2(4)]

What threat of violence?
I made none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back