Reminder: Jimmy Carter banned all Iranians from entering US (Trump is correct ...again)

These right wingers don't even know "Iranian" isn't a religion. Why even bother to try to explain?

try to focus on that which you do not know------IRANIAN is almost synonymous with SHIITE ISLAM------it is the LAND OF SHIITE islam and -----functionally the state
religion----now you know. I have known a few Shiite muslims from southeast Asia ------they almost consider IRAN to be something like a "HOLY LAND"----and FARSI
to be a "HOLY" language
Once, again, are you saying Iranian is a religion? A Muslim is a follower is Islam. So It's OK to say the Muslim Religion, which would be Islam.
What is the Iranian religion? Or is Iranian a religion. Make it good.

wrong------I correctly stated that Iran has a state religion----Shiite islam and that
the OVERWHELMING majority of people in Iran are Shiite muslims. Iran is so much a center of Shiite islam that Shiites-----I have known-----who were not born in
Iran or had ancestral background in Iran------considered Iran to be something like a
HOLY LAND for themselves and their fellow Shiites and the LANGUAGE of Iran---
which is Farsi----to be something like a sacred language. Many studied Farsi in
their Shiite schools in lands like India and Pakistan------in fact they studied Farsi
but not Arabic. Are you have trouble in reading comprehension?
Actually all of the Middle East is considering Muslim Holy Lands. Bin Laden said he was going to attack the US for killing Muslims in Islamic Holy Lands. Bin Laden wanted to put together a coalition to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. But the other countries wanted the US to do it. For two reasons. One, it's cheaper if the US did it. Second, they didn't want Bin Laden to become an Islamic hero.
So nearly 9 months after Bush became president, the World Trade Center came crashing down. We had been warned by Bin Laden. Bush and the GOP didn't take it seriously.

BREAKING UPDATE: VIDEO CONFIRMATION OF PRESIDENT CARTER BANNING MUSLIMS AND DEPORTING MUSLIM STUDENTS.

Now There's Video=> Jimmy Carter Bans Iranian Immigrants from US, Deported Students During Hostage Crisis - The Gateway Pundit

A picture is worth a thousand words:
carter-prohibiting-immigration.jpg

These right wingers don't even know "Iranian" isn't a religion. Why even bother to try to explain?

try to focus on that which you do not know------IRANIAN is almost synonymous with SHIITE ISLAM------it is the LAND OF SHIITE islam and -----functionally the state
religion----now you know. I have known a few Shiite muslims from southeast Asia ------they almost consider IRAN to be something like a "HOLY LAND"----and FARSI
to be a "HOLY" language
Once, again, are you saying Iranian is a religion? A Muslim is a follower is Islam. So It's OK to say the Muslim Religion, which would be Islam.

wrong------I correctly stated that Iran has a state religion----Shiite islam and that
the OVERWHELMING majority of people in Iran are Shiite muslims. Iran is so much a center of Shiite islam that Shiites-----I have known-----who were not born in
Iran or had ancestral background in Iran------considered Iran to be something like a
their Shiite schools in lands like India and Pakistan------in fact they studied Farsi

Actually all of the Middle East is considering Muslim Holy Lands. Bin Laden said he was going to attack the US for killing Muslims in Islamic Holy Lands. Bin Laden wanted to put together a coalition to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. But the other countries wanted the US to do it. For two reasons. One, it's cheaper if the US did it. Second, they didn't want Bin Laden to become an Islamic hero.
So nearly 9 months after Bush became president, the World Trade Center came crashing down. We had been warned by Bin Laden. Bush and the GOP didn't take it seriously.

are you trying to make a point? Muslims consider any land in which they invaded, murdered, raped and pillaged at any time in history to be a PERMANENT POSSESSION OF MUSLIMS AND part of the "holy" empire of islam. SO?
I know that -------I learned all about islam from muslims at a time when most
americans did not even know the word "koran" I, certainly, agree that American
politicians do not understand the motives and the agenda of the ideology --ISLAM

to be a "HOLY" language

are you trying to make a point? Muslims consider any land in which they invaded, murdered, raped and pillaged at any time in history to be a PERMANENT POSSESSION OF MUSLIMS AND part of the "holy" empire of islam. SO?
I know that -------I learned all about islam from muslims at a time when most
americans did not even know the word "koran" I, certainly, agree that American
politicians do not understand the motives and the agenda of the ideology --ISLAM
Any group that takes land for their God will never give it back. Because it belongs to their God. Christians are the same. Christians, Muslims and Jews are really all sects of the same religion. It's why they hate the same people. They all hate gays. Jews don't talk about them, Christians want them dead and Muslims kill them, but if you read their Holy Books, which is the Bible, among others, they follow that lead.

Muslims believe Muhammad can trace his ancestors back to Abraham. They believe the Bible is the word of God that somehow became corrupted by man with additions and redacting. They believe their Holy Book was given to their prophet as a remedy for those changes.

I don't believe in any of that stuff, but they do. And everyone thinks their religion is the one, true religion.

Forum List

Back