Reminder: Jimmy Carter banned all Iranians from entering US (Trump is correct ...again)

You seem angry and full of rage, like many liberals. Is it a hormone imbalance or something?
Nope, that is your standard misunderstanding.

Carter barred no one because of their religion.
Neither has trump. So?

So Trump has proposed barring people because of their religion- which is why this entire stupid thread exists.

The idiots who keep trying to equate banning visa's for citizens for a country whose government is openly calling for the destruction of the United States to banning visa's for people because they belong to a religion are just idiots who want to pretend that national citizenship is the same as religion.

Are you going to personally vouch for these Muslims and go to prison if one of them attacks and kills Americans? No I didn't think so.

You seem angry and full of rage, like many liberals. Is it a hormone imbalance or something?

Neither has trump. So?

So Trump has proposed barring people because of their religion- which is why this entire stupid thread exists.

The idiots who keep trying to equate banning visa's for citizens for a country whose government is openly calling for the destruction of the United States to banning visa's for people because they belong to a religion are just idiots who want to pretend that national citizenship is the same as religion.

Are you going to personally vouch for these Muslims and go to prison if one of them attacks and kills Americans? No I didn't think so.

LOL- what is sad is that you seem to think that is the standard that we apply to any immigrants.

Is Trump willing to personally vouch for every Christian immigrant and go to prison if one of them attacks Americans? No- Trump will never commit himself to anything.

Hell I wouldn't vouch that you aren't going to attack or kill Americans.

But I am still willing to take a chance on letting you live in the United States.

Neither has trump. So?

LOL- what is sad is that you seem to think that is the standard that we apply to any immigrants.

Is Trump willing to personally vouch for every Christian immigrant and go to prison if one of them attacks Americans? No- Trump will never commit himself to anything.

But I am still willing to take a chance on letting you live in the United States.

As predicted you want to take the credit for allowing Muslims into our country so you can strut around like a peacock congratulating yourself about how progressive you are but if the murdering thugs kill a bunch of Americans you won't accept any of the responsibility, typical. You people do the same fucking thing with illegals, they come into our country, kill, rape, rob, assault Americans and not only do you shirk your responsibility for allowing this, enabling it even with sanctuary cities, you run around calling anyone who even tries to debate the issue a racist. Oh we know exactly who you people are.

Neither has trump. So?

Are you going to personally vouch for Christians who attack abortion clinics and their people, and go to prison if one of them kills? No I didn't think so.

Neither has trump. So?

i really wish you libturds would learn the difference between a citizen and an immigrant. You all are acting like dumb fk libturds constantly confusing the two types of people who live in the US.

perhaps you could look up the definition of what an immigrant is.

Neither has trump. So?

Are you going to personally vouch for Christians who attack abortion clinics and their people, and go to prison if one of them kills? No I didn't think so.
another dumb fk libturd who doesn't know the difference between a US citizen and an immigrant. Funny how stupid you all are.

Neither has trump. So?

another dumb fk libturd who doesn't know the difference between a US citizen and an immigrant. Funny how stupid you all are.

Another dumb fuck JC456 who doesn't know the difference between a nationality and a religion.

Neither has trump. So?

i really wish you libturds would learn the difference between a citizen and an immigrant. .

I really wish you Conservative assholes would learn the difference between a religion and a nationality.

Neither has trump. So?

Another dumb fuck JC456 who doesn't know the difference between a nationality and a religion.
So you don't know the difference between a US citizen and an immigrant. Thanks for proving my point.

And muslim is not a religion, it is a group who believe in a religion Islam. Islam is the religion.

Neither has trump. So?

As predicted you want to take the credit for allowing Muslims into our country so you can strut around like a peacock congratulating yourself about how progressive you are but if the murdering thugs kill a bunch of Americans you won't accept any of the responsibility, .

How about this?

I will take responsibility for every Muslim immigrant who comes into the United States- if you will take responsibility for every gun sold in the United States.

If 'murdering thugs' kill Americans with a gun- you go to jail.

If 'murdering thugs' happen to be Muslim immigrants- I go to jail.

I really like my odds in this game.

So you don't know the difference between a US citizen and an immigrant. Thanks for proving my point.

And muslim is not a religion, it is a group who believe in a religion Islam. Islam is the religion.

As I said- a dumb fuck like you doesn't know the difference between a nationality and a religion.

And that is the sad state of the whacko far right bigots.

Neither has trump. So?

i really wish you libturds would learn the difference between a citizen and an immigrant. .

I really wish you Conservative assholes would learn the difference between a religion and a nationality.
I love it when I get the hair up on the back of a dumb fk libturd.

Neither has trump. So?

As predicted you want to take the credit for allowing Muslims into our country so you can strut around like a peacock congratulating yourself about how progressive you are but if the murdering thugs kill a bunch of Americans you won't accept any of the responsibility, .

How about this?

I will take responsibility for every Muslim immigrant who comes into the United States- if you will take responsibility for every gun sold in the United States.

dude, going all rambo eh? Typical out of control dumb fk libturd.

As I said- a dumb fuck like you doesn't know the difference between a nationality and a religion.

and you still can't answer the difference between a US citizen and an immigrant can you dumb fk libturd.

Neither has trump. So?

As predicted you want to take the credit for allowing Muslims into our country so you can strut around like a peacock congratulating yourself about how progressive you are but if the murdering thugs kill a bunch of Americans you won't accept any of the responsibility, typical. You people do the same fucking thing with illegals, they come into our country, kill, rape, rob, assault Americans and not only do you shirk your responsibility for allowing this, enabling it even with sanctuary cities, you run around calling anyone who even tries to debate the issue a racist. Oh we know exactly who you people are.

Lets apply that same standard to gun ownership- shall we?

As predicted you want to take the credit for allowing guns to be sold in the USA so you can strut around like a peacock congratulating yourself about how conservative you are but if the murdering thugs kill a bunch of Americans you won't accept any of the responsibility, typical. You people do the same fucking thing with illegals, they come into our country, kill, rape, rob, assault Americans with guns and not only do you shirk your responsibility for allowing this, enabling it even with laws forbidding any gun restrictions, you run around calling anyone who even tries to debate the issue a racist. Oh we know exactly who you people are

Oh look that works out perfectly.

How about this?

dude, going all rambo eh? Typical out of control dumb fk libturd.

typical dumbfuck JC

and you still can't answer the difference between a US citizen and an immigrant can you dumb fk libturd.

And a dumb fuck like you still can't tell the difference between a religion and a country- a nationality and a person of faith.

Neither has trump. So?

Lets apply that same standard to gun ownership- shall we?

As predicted you want to take the credit for allowing guns to be sold in the USA so you can strut around like a peacock congratulating yourself about how conservative you are but if the murdering thugs kill a bunch of Americans you won't accept any of the responsibility, typical. You people do the same fucking thing with illegals, they come into our country, kill, rape, rob, assault Americans with guns and not only do you shirk your responsibility for allowing this, enabling it even with laws forbidding any gun restrictions, you run around calling anyone who even tries to debate the issue a racist. Oh we know exactly who you people are

Oh look that works out perfectly.
why?

And a dumb fuck like you still can't tell the difference between a religion and a country- a nationality and a person of faith.
muslim is not a nationality nor is it the religion. Islam is the religion. I answered your question, answer mine. Or are you still a dumb fk libturd that can't ever answer a question that's directed at him?

I wrote that the libturds don't negotiate, nor do they answer questions. what a useless bunch of tools.

Forum List

Back