Remind us again how the dems will compromise?

Any Republican house member who does that will be replaced. Boehner is going to make his members accountable for governing.

They should be opposition in ideas, but go along with the will of the people. Then one party owns the results, for good or bad.

The people of this country deserve a better opposition party than one lurching from one tantrum-driven strategy to the next. If they want to pout, each should resign from Congress and let somebody who wants the job run for their seat.

Here's the bottom line, asshole: Republicans are not interested in helping Democrats implement their agenda.

They would be if they were smart. Let the Democrats have their agenda, then live with the repercussions. The conservatives should stop whittling aways at the edges, then taking the blame for failure, due to less than full implementation.

You are not a Republican, a mere libertarian.

I support good GOP polices: no soc values imposed on all America, no Libertarianism that make the weak the prey of the strong, no neo-con imperialism.

You are the RINO, and you are already gone.
I love the GOP. I have no use for pretend GOP, like you libertarians.

Why would you love the GOP and then do everything you possibly can to undermine it?

FYI, the GOP doesn't love you. RINO's like you are in the process of getting purged from the party.

Any Republican house member who does that will be replaced. Boehner is going to make his members accountable for governing.

Boner doesn't determine who gets replaced, moron. People like me make that determination, and Boner is on the replacement list because he's such a spineless pussy.

No, people like me make that decision, and we out number you folks finally.

Your days over, libertarians.

The republicans should give bamie every thing he wants, do it with a smile and laugh like hell behind the backs of the americans who voted for this shit they damn sure deserve to get what they voted for.

The people of this country deserve a better opposition party than one lurching from one tantrum-driven strategy to the next. If they want to pout, each should resign from Congress and let somebody who wants the job run for their seat.

Here's the bottom line, asshole: Republicans are not interested in helping Democrats implement their agenda.

They would be if they were smart. Let the Democrats have their agenda, then live with the repercussions. The conservatives should stop whittling aways at the edges, then taking the blame for failure, due to less than full implementation.

That's what you get with a so-called "compromise." The whole fiscal crisis" fiasco is the result of compromising with Democrats. Now it's time for them to eat the entire shit sandwich. The Republicans should allow all the Bush tax cuts to expire. There's nothing to be gained by allowing Obama to impose taxes only on the rich. They should also allow the sequestration cuts to take effect. We'll see how popular Democrats are in states with defense contractors after those go into effect.

Won't work. The mainstream GOP will pick and finance massively challengers to rebellious, obstructionist house members.

Hint: did you see how obsequious McConnell has become? He and the rest of the GOP will do what Boehner says. Cantor and Ryan are kissing B's butt.

No, people like me make that decision, and we out number you folks finally.

Your days over, libertarians.

You're delusional, Fakey. You couldn't open your mouth at any meeting of Republicans without getting pelted with tomatoes.

That's what you get with a so-called "compromise." The whole fiscal crisis" fiasco is the result of compromising with Democrats. Now it's time for them to eat the entire shit sandwich. The Republicans should allow all the Bush tax cuts to expire. There's nothing to be gained by allowing Obama to impose taxes only on the rich. They should also allow the sequestration cuts to take effect. We'll see how popular Democrats are in states with defense contractors after those go into effect.

Yep, give the demoncraps the whole ball of wax. the sooner we get to twenty trillion the better.

Won't work. The mainstream GOP will pick and finance massively challengers to rebellious, obstructionist house members.

Hint: did you see how obsequious McConnell has become? He and the rest of the GOP will do what Boehner says. Cantor and Ryan are kissing B's butt.

You shouldn't be so obvious about your gloating, Fakey. It gives your true identity away.

That I am a mainstream Republican? Thanks, libertarian loser lad.

You're about as "mainstream" as Pol Pot. Every ultra left-winger describes himself as "mainstream." You know how you can tell someone is a leftist? They tell people they are "mainstream."

You know how you can tell Fakey is lying? His lips are moving.

The republicans should give bamie every thing he wants, do it with a smile and laugh like hell behind the backs of the americans who voted for this shit they damn sure deserve to get what they voted for.

I agree. They should give in and stop obstructing what the American people voted for.

You are a worthless libertarian who analysis is meaningless.

Libertarianism is a mindset for the mentally weak, like you.

You have nothing to say about GOP and Republicans that is worthwhile.
That I am a mainstream Republican? Thanks, libertarian loser lad.

You're about as "mainstream" as Pol Pot. Every ultra left-winger describes himself as "mainstream." You know how you can tell someone is a leftist? They tell people they are "mainstream."

You know how you can tell Fakey is lying? His lips are moving.

Forum List

Back