Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero

Maybe ending slavery was Lincoln's "shovel ready jobs".
others-113.gif
LOL, funny.

Still, he got the job done.

He wanted to end slavery and he did. Not only did he, but he also found a great way to inspire blacks to fight on his side to help defeat the south. The guy was a fucking genius, I tell ya. :thup:

How did Lincoln "inspire" them on his side? Most of the carpetbaggers in the Union Army despised blacks and did not want to fight alongside them. Blacks in the army faced intense abuse from racists Union soldiers. For a long time they were not even allowed to carry a rifle. Lincoln was a known white supremacist who looked down his nose at blacks, so I'm curious about the source of this so-called "inspiration."
Despite your ignorance, close to 200,000 blacks fought for the north. Most from the south and border states.

Who Fought

Don't you ever tire of being shown up as the forum fuckwit, fuckwit??

You didn't respond to a thing I posted.

How did Lincoln, the white supremacist, inspire blacks to fight for the Union?
You're ridiculously stupid, fuckwit. No doubt about it. He inspired them with the chance to fight against slavery. :eusa_doh:

You mean he did absolutely nothing to inspire them.

Thanks for playing.

He ran on an explicit plan of not freeing them. That's entirely different from saying he didn't say he intended to free them. Note that you quote him saying he wanted to send them all to Liberia. That's because Lincoln, your patron saint, was a white supremacist. He did not to live in the same country with free blacks.

others-113.gif
LOL, funny.

He wanted to end slavery and he did. Not only did he, but he also found a great way to inspire blacks to fight on his side to help defeat the south. The guy was a fucking genius, I tell ya. :thup:

How did Lincoln "inspire" them on his side? Most of the carpetbaggers in the Union Army despised blacks and did not want to fight alongside them. Blacks in the army faced intense abuse from racists Union soldiers. For a long time they were not even allowed to carry a rifle. Lincoln was a known white supremacist who looked down his nose at blacks, so I'm curious about the source of this so-called "inspiration."
Despite your ignorance, close to 200,000 blacks fought for the north. Most from the south and border states.

Who Fought

How many blacks fought for the North because there was no other choice? Blacks faced hatred and discrimination far worse than anything in the South when they escaped to Northern States. Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio passed the original Jim Crow laws, laws that prohibited blacks from finding sanction in those states. The attitude of Northerners toward blacks made it impossible for them to settle, find work, and have a decent life. So some of them fought having no other choice. The North ass raped the Irish immigrants the same way, demanding they either fight or be deported back to Ireland. That, and many other reasons are why the North had the short end of the kill ratio throughout the entire war, entire battalions being gunned down only to be replaced by more.

Are you so stupid as to think that the Blacks, the Irish, or anyone else actually fought because they believed in the Northern "cause"?
What they believed in was ending slavery. For blacks, the war was about fighting to end slavery. Almost 150,000 fled to the north and signed up to fight the south. Brilliant move by Lincoln and helped defeat the loser confederates.

Nope. During the election he said he had no intention or desire to free them. Apparently you're the brain dead fuckwit.

Lincoln was the absolute worst president. What fuckwits like think about him has no relationship with the truth.
So? Bush said he was against nation building when running for president. Obama said he wanted to close gitmo. Candidates say all sorts of things to get elected. Regardless, he was against slavery but didn't know how to free them -- until an opportunity presented itself, that is.

Yeah, the opportunity he created by slaughtering 850.000 people.
That's your justification for beatifying Lincoln.

Lincoln never said during his entire life that he thought slavery should be ended where it then existed - until he thought it might help him win the war, that is.
Stop lying. I've quoted him no less than two times saying he would free all the slaves if it were possible, but that he didn't think it was.

No, he actually didn't say what you claim. In the first quote he said he didn't now how to end slavery. In the second quote he said his first impulse would be to free the slaves. That doesn't mean that would be his final decision.
Fuckwit, it means he wanted to free the slaves. He fucking said so. He said his first impulse is to free them. His own words.

Oh, wait, I almost forgot ... you have your own dictionary where words have different meaning to you.

Of course, you are free to interpret his words any way you like, no matter how absurd your interpretation is. I simply note what he actually said, and it's not what you claim.

Oh, and also, blacks fought on both sides of the war. Now there's an inconvenient truth for the Leftist Lincoln cultists.
Of course blacks fought on both sides. Many were still slaves. Many may have not been so eager to end slavery.

Some Jews helped the Nazis. Your logic would dictate because of that, Jews weren't against the Nazi's :cuckoo:

others-113.gif
LOL, funny.

Who Fought

How many blacks fought for the North because there was no other choice? Blacks faced hatred and discrimination far worse than anything in the South when they escaped to Northern States. Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio passed the original Jim Crow laws, laws that prohibited blacks from finding sanction in those states. The attitude of Northerners toward blacks made it impossible for them to settle, find work, and have a decent life. So some of them fought having no other choice. The North ass raped the Irish immigrants the same way, demanding they either fight or be deported back to Ireland. That, and many other reasons are why the North had the short end of the kill ratio throughout the entire war, entire battalions being gunned down only to be replaced by more.

Are you so stupid as to think that the Blacks, the Irish, or anyone else actually fought because they believed in the Northern "cause"?
What they believed in was ending slavery. For blacks, the war was about fighting to end slavery. Almost 150,000 fled to the north and signed up to fight the south. Brilliant move by Lincoln and helped defeat the loser confederates.

Yes...that and they had no other choice. A freed black was no better off than a slave because of Northern racism and discrimination. You think they were fighting for the North?

They were fighting because troops are fed.

So? Bush said he was against nation building when running for president. Obama said he wanted to close gitmo. Candidates say all sorts of things to get elected. Regardless, he was against slavery but didn't know how to free them -- until an opportunity presented itself, that is.

Lincoln never said during his entire life that he thought slavery should be ended where it then existed - until he thought it might help him win the war, that is.
Stop lying. I've quoted him no less than two times saying he would free all the slaves if it were possible, but that he didn't think it was.

No, he actually didn't say what you claim. In the first quote he said he didn't now how to end slavery. In the second quote he said his first impulse would be to free the slaves. That doesn't mean that would be his final decision.
Fuckwit, it means he wanted to free the slaves. He fucking said so. He said his first impulse is to free them. His own words.

Oh, wait, I almost forgot ... you have your own dictionary where words have different meaning to you.

Of course, you are free to interpret his words any way you like, no matter how absurd your interpretation is. I simply note what he actually said, and it's not what you claim.
One would have to be brain-dead to interpret these words to mean anything other than he wanted to free the slaves ...

"My first impulse would be to free all the slaves"

LOL, funny.

Who Fought

Yes...that and they had no other choice. A freed black was no better off than a slave because of Northern racism and discrimination. You think they were fighting for the North?

No, you moron ... they were fighting to end slavery in the south. You're as retarded as fuckwit.

Two peas in a pod.

One would have to be brain-dead to interpret these words to mean anything other than he wanted to free the slaves ...

I didn't interpret anything. I noted exactly what he said, and it isn't what you claim. The later is interpretation, and it's justified by absolutely nothing.

Who Fought

No, you moron ... they were fighting to end slavery in the south. You're as retarded as fuckwit.

Two peas in a pod.

I take that as a supreme compliment.

Oh, and also, blacks fought on both sides of the war. Now there's an inconvenient truth for the Leftist Lincoln cultists.
Of course blacks fought on both sides. Many were still slaves. Many may have not been so eager to end slavery.

Some Jews helped the Nazis. Your logic would dictate because of that, Jews weren't against the Nazi's :cuckoo:

You have no idea what the war was about, because you're an idiot who was taught it was about slavery. So in your mind, everything was motivated by that single issue. That makes you a moron who ate the marshmallow.

The truth is, from the Southern side, the war was seen as a defense against invasion. People were defending their lands, their families, and their country from an invading army. If President Obama sent an army to invade Idaho, I would rush to its defense, not giving a damn about what other issues there might be. Patriotism was seen as loyalty to one's state first, then the Union. You see, you have no idea what axioms and mentalities governed that era because you blindly swallow everything you were taught in government schools. You aren't a thinker, you are indoctrinated. You can't think outside of what you were told to believe.

I feel bad for you. I do everything in my power to make sure my kids turn out nothing like you.

I didn't interpret anything. I noted exactly what he said, and it isn't what you claim. The later is interpretation, and it's justified by absolutely nothing.
What he said was his first impulse would be to free the slaves ... meaning he wanted to free the slaves. :eusa_doh: He went on to say his idea, to ship them all back to Liberia, would not work ... meaning he would not do that even though he wanted them freed.

Savvy?

Who Fought

Two peas in a pod.

I take that as a supreme compliment.
That's good since it was meant as a compliment.

You have no idea what the war was about, because you're an idiot who was taught it was about slavery. So in your mind, everything was motivated by that single issue. That makes you a moron who ate the marshmallow.

The truth is, from the Southern side, the war was seen as a defense against invasion. People were defending their lands, their families, and their country from an invading army. If President Obama sent an army to invade Idaho, I would rush to its defense, not giving a damn about what other issues there might be. Patriotism was seen as loyalty to one's state first, then the Union. You see, you have no idea what axioms and mentalities governed that era because you blindly swallow everything you were taught in government schools. You aren't a thinker, you are indoctrinated. You can't think outside of what you were told to believe.

I feel bad for you. I do everything in my power to make sure my kids turn out nothing like you.
Too bad for your flame out the south seceded to save slavery. Their reasons for defending their land doesn't change that. Kind of destroys your entire diatribe. :eusa_doh: The [white] north didn't fight to end slavery either but to restore the union. But Lincoln seized the opportunity to free the slaves to attract many to fight against the south, which many did. Upwards of almost 150,000 between the southern and border states. Brilliant move which helped the north win. For Lincoln, a win-win. He restored the union and freed the slaves. Firmly establishes him among the greatest presidents despite what lunatics like you and fuckwit think.

LOL, funny.

Who Fought

You didn't respond to a thing I posted.

How did Lincoln, the white supremacist, inspire blacks to fight for the Union?
You're ridiculously stupid, fuckwit. No doubt about it. He inspired them with the chance to fight against slavery. :eusa_doh:

You mean he did absolutely nothing to inspire them.

Thanks for playing.
Again, I forgot ... words have no meaning to you. :dunno: That's not what I said, yet your diseased brain still translated my words wrong. :cuckoo:

Too bad for your flame out the south seceded to save slavery. Their reasons for defending their land doesn't change that. Kind of destroys your entire diatribe. :eusa_doh: The [white] north didn't fight to end slavery either but to restore the union. But Lincoln seized the opportunity to free the slaves to attract many to fight against the south, which many did. Upwards of almost 150,000 between the southern and border states. Brilliant move which helped the north win. For Lincoln, a win-win. He restored the union and freed the slaves. Firmly establishes him among the greatest presidents despite what lunatics like you and fuckwit think.

He only had to kill 600,000 to do it too. That's the entire city of Las Vegas dead. That's not greatness, that's just evil. Buddha was great. Gandhi was great. Jesus was great. They achieved remarkable things without killing anyone. To glorify somebody for starting a war and killing people, even if something positive resulted from it, shows you have no idea what true greatness is.

He only had to kill 600,000 to do it too. That's the entire city of Las Vegas dead. That's not greatness, that's just evil. Buddha was great. Gandhi was great. Jesus was great. They achieved remarkable things without killing anyone. To glorify somebody for starting a war and killing people, even if something positive resulted from it, shows you have no idea what true greatness is.
The south didn't have to secede. That was their choice for which they paid dearly for. And Lincoln didn't start the war. Confederates started when they attacked a U.S. fort. They paid dearly for that too. That doesn't change simply because you wish to rewrite history.

What he said was his first impulse would be to free the slaves ... meaning he wanted to free the slaves. :eusa_doh: He went on to say his idea, to ship them all back to Liberia, would not work ... meaning he would not do that even though he wanted them freed.

Savvy?
You will argue anything to death.

I'm done discussing it.

The south didn't have to secede. That was their choice for which they paid dearly for. And Lincoln didn't start the war. Confederates started when they attacked a U.S. fort. They paid dearly for that too. That doesn't change simply because you wish to rewrite history.

Repeating the same idiocies over and over again doesn't make them true.

Forum List

Back