Remembering 9/11...

I watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.

After the tragedy this country was so united. There was no talk of black or white, we all had a common enemy and common grief. The shock was almost too hard to bear. How the families did it is truly amazing.

I saw those jump from the highest floors and prayed that they were unconscious shortly after leaping.

We will never know if we have stopped another terror attack of this level with our Immigration laws, Homeland Security and CIA. Let's pray we never have to fear that kind evil again.
watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.
Everything that was required to prevent 911 was known in advance.
What do Bob Mueller, Coleen Rowley, and 911 have in common?

coleen-rowley-fbi-whistleblower-9-11-attacks-FEATURED.jpg

"After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Rowley wrote a paper for FBI Director Robert Mueller documenting how FBI HQ personnel in Washington, D.C., had mishandled and failed to take action on information provided by the Minneapolis, Minnesota Field Office regarding its investigation of suspected terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui.

"Moussaoui had been suspected of being involved in preparations for a suicide-hijacking similar to the December 1994 'Eiffel Tower' hijacking of Air France 8969.

"Failures identified by Rowley may have left the U.S. vulnerable to the September 11, 2001, attacks. Rowley was one of many agents frustrated by the events that led up to the attacks,"

Coleen Rowley - Wikipedia
And progstains like you still let them in the country and do all you can to keep Trump from keeping them out!
nd progstains like you still let them in the country and do all you can to keep Trump from keeping them out!
Promises made; promises kept?
Trump-reopening-911-investigation-650x350.jpg

"At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration's record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don't currently know who 'really' committed the 9/11 attacks.

"Trump says if he is elected: 'you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.'"
Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"
Thank for your muzz terrorist support.
sociopath.jpg

Charles Derber on Our Sociopathic Society - Corporate Crime Reporter

"Sociopathic individuals in the United States are often successful and well adjusted.

"Most of them are sane and well educated.

"They are more likely to be conforming to the values and rules of conduct of a society than violating them.

"The reason?

"It is the society, it’s rules and values, that are sociopathic."

Still confused about why they hate us?

I watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.

After the tragedy this country was so united. There was no talk of black or white, we all had a common enemy and common grief. The shock was almost too hard to bear. How the families did it is truly amazing.

I saw those jump from the highest floors and prayed that they were unconscious shortly after leaping.

We will never know if we have stopped another terror attack of this level with our Immigration laws, Homeland Security and CIA. Let's pray we never have to fear that kind evil again.
watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.
Everything that was required to prevent 911 was known in advance.
What do Bob Mueller, Coleen Rowley, and 911 have in common?

coleen-rowley-fbi-whistleblower-9-11-attacks-FEATURED.jpg

"After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Rowley wrote a paper for FBI Director Robert Mueller documenting how FBI HQ personnel in Washington, D.C., had mishandled and failed to take action on information provided by the Minneapolis, Minnesota Field Office regarding its investigation of suspected terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui.

"Moussaoui had been suspected of being involved in preparations for a suicide-hijacking similar to the December 1994 'Eiffel Tower' hijacking of Air France 8969.

"Failures identified by Rowley may have left the U.S. vulnerable to the September 11, 2001, attacks. Rowley was one of many agents frustrated by the events that led up to the attacks,"

Coleen Rowley - Wikipedia
And progstains like you still let them in the country and do all you can to keep Trump from keeping them out!
nd progstains like you still let them in the country and do all you can to keep Trump from keeping them out!
Promises made; promises kept?
Trump-reopening-911-investigation-650x350.jpg

"At a Wednesday morning campaign event in Bluffton, SC, Donald Trump takes his relitigation of the Bush administration's record on 9/11 and Iraq to the next level, seeming to imply that we don't currently know who 'really' committed the 9/11 attacks.

"Trump says if he is elected: 'you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.'"
Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"
sociopath.jpg

Charles Derber on Our Sociopathic Society - Corporate Crime Reporter

"Sociopathic individuals in the United States are often successful and well adjusted.

"Most of them are sane and well educated.

"They are more likely to be conforming to the values and rules of conduct of a society than violating them.

"The reason?

"It is the society, it’s rules and values, that are sociopathic."

Still confused about why they hate us?
Never have been confused, ya lying sack. Poor deflection as usual.

That was the point of it. To make us attack Iraq and Afghanistan and begin the War on Terror full blast.
I don't believe that. We later discovered that Saudis were involved but never brought them into a war. I was all for obliterating Afghanistan at the time. Iraq should not have been a target at all.

Are you that ignorant? We didn't attack Iraq until 18 month AFTER 9/11!

No one has ever claimed that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 despite all the liberal Monday-morning quarterbacks lies.
One of the most enduring lies the left tells is that we were told that Iraq had something to do with 911. No one ever said any such thing. Liberals believe that lie as much as they believe Trump was elected by the Russians.

Sorry I missed George W. Bush's 18th birthday this past Wednesday, September 11, 2019.
There was no need for the endless (9/11) wars in Afghanistan & in Iraq but Bush wanted his wars.
I bet he thought that wars are easy to win.
The world will never forget 9/11, that 9/11 happened on George W's watch, and that Bush was the worst POTUS ever, until Trump came along.
God Bless America.

Forum List

Back