Remembering 9/11...

That is ALL on BUSH & his hand picked, useless, azzholes.

All hail G. W.

Seventeen years ago we came together as one. Today would that still be allowed?
Where Did All the Unity Go?

who was in power then? G. W. Bush & the 'neocons.'

they wanted war; G W wanted to finish 'Daddy's' war.

when people have a (ballot) choice they always fvck it up.

I knew in 1998 that if Bush were to become POTUS that we (the US) would be in a war in Iraq.
The American voter never pays attention; fvck 'em.

try addressing whats posted......

The link title asked, "where did all the unity go?" I addressed that = a lot of Americans get turned OFF by wars of aggression.
You don't like it, then that aint my problem.
I'm not posting here for your BS sensitivities.

Last edited:

that fatty azz bloated, obese dinosaur looks like an 8 year old doing a fist pump, getting ready for a self luv session

that has nuthing to do with being 'presidential'

that stupid fvck wit is completely VOID of CLASS
I'll grant you that Trump is not "presidential", but GW was and look what happened with him. I'll take the unpresidental president for thethings he has accpomplished for the citizens of this country. And there is more coming.

You sure can BET there is more coming & it aint gonna be pretty. Buckle up.

The U.S. military has in essence become Israel's mercenary army. ... :cool:
DON’T BE SUCH AN IDIOTIC MORON.
We have more than enough now.
We don’t need any more .
The only winner in the almost two decade "war on terror" has been Israel.

Israel has gained both politically and financially; and succeeded in getting the U.S. military to put the entire Middle East into turmoil.

While the U.S. gained absolutely nothing. ... :cuckoo:
i guess I was wrong, YOU ARE A MORON!

The U.S. military has in essence become Israel's mercenary army. ... :cool:
DON’T BE SUCH AN IDIOTIC MORON.
We have more than enough now.
We don’t need any more .
The only winner in the almost two decade "war on terror" has been Israel.

Israel has gained both politically and financially; and succeeded in getting the U.S. military to put the entire Middle East into turmoil.

While the U.S. gained absolutely nothing. ... :cuckoo:
i guess I was wrong, YOU ARE A MORON!
No, he’s a terrorist.

By using the U.S military as a proxy army to attack and destabilize several Middle East countries at the behest of the zionist psychopaths who rule the terrorist state of Israel.

Israel is able to continue its agenda of stealing more land for a greater Israel and remain the dominate power in the Middle East. ... :cool:

By using the U.S military as a proxy army to attack and destabilize several Middle East countries at the behest of the zionist psychopaths who rule the terrorist state of Israel.

Israel is able to continue its agenda of stealing more land for a greater Israel and remain the dominate power in the Middle East. ... :cool:
You don’t believe that the only country in the region that doesn’t promote ‘death to America’ is worthy of our support?
Go blow yourself up.

Sunni Man

Spoken like a true IDIOT

I am always amazed that so many American citizens practically worship the terrorist state of Israel.

And fail to see that Israel causes the U.S. nothing but problems with many other countries around the world. ... :cool:

I am always amazed that so many American citizens practically worship the terrorist state of Israel.

And fail to see that Israel causes the U.S. nothing but problems with many other countries around the world. ... :cool:

You can start by losing your anti-Semitic brainless mindset. Once a Arab, always an Arab

!
The Israeli Mossad was behind the attack and successful in getting the U.S. to invade and destroy their enemies. ... :cool:

Get lost, your bull-shit is getting boring!

Going on 20 years and I remember it like it was yesterday and I still have a hard time watching the docudramas. Imagine sitting at your desk on a beautiful September morning not knowing that you will be jumping to your death in less than an hour holding hands with a co-worker you barely know. There are thousands of stories and they are all hard to deal with. .

I watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.

After the tragedy this country was so united. There was no talk of black or white, we all had a common enemy and common grief. The shock was almost too hard to bear. How the families did it is truly amazing.

I saw those jump from the highest floors and prayed that they were unconscious shortly after leaping.

We will never know if we have stopped another terror attack of this level with our Immigration laws, Homeland Security and CIA. Let's pray we never have to fear that kind evil again.
watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.
Everything that was required to prevent 911 was known in advance.
What do Bob Mueller, Coleen Rowley, and 911 have in common?

coleen-rowley-fbi-whistleblower-9-11-attacks-FEATURED.jpg

"After the September 11, 2001 attacks, Rowley wrote a paper for FBI Director Robert Mueller documenting how FBI HQ personnel in Washington, D.C., had mishandled and failed to take action on information provided by the Minneapolis, Minnesota Field Office regarding its investigation of suspected terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui.

"Moussaoui had been suspected of being involved in preparations for a suicide-hijacking similar to the December 1994 'Eiffel Tower' hijacking of Air France 8969.

"Failures identified by Rowley may have left the U.S. vulnerable to the September 11, 2001, attacks. Rowley was one of many agents frustrated by the events that led up to the attacks,"

Coleen Rowley - Wikipedia

I watched a documentary on it again last night. I do this every year to remind myself of the terrible tragedy that could have been deterred if we had stricter border control. The lives that were lost. The men and women who were innocents and first responders that lost their lives.

After the tragedy this country was so united. There was no talk of black or white, we all had a common enemy and common grief. The shock was almost too hard to bear. How the families did it is truly amazing.

I saw those jump from the highest floors and prayed that they were unconscious shortly after leaping.

We will never know if we have stopped another terror attack of this level with our Immigration laws, Homeland Security and CIA. Let's pray we never have to fear that kind evil again.
i was going to come in here and start a thread like this, but since you already did, i'll simply join in.

it was a day like any other. get up, get ready for work and wait for my carpool ride. in short order we were on our way to work and my friend stopped at a convenience store to get some smokes. on the way out he was talking about seeing a plane fly into the WTC. he thought, as i did as well, it was a small plane that got lost, or the like. we flipped it over to NPR radio and learned what was really going in.

when we got to work it was minutes before seeing the 2nd plane fly into the 2nd building. from there it was watching the news. bush at an elementary school trying to play it cool w/o scaring the kids before leaving to figure out what was going on and who was responsible. so many things changed that day and because of it, are still in effect changing. i for one simply could not fathom the choices people trapped in the WTC had to make that day. we saw a few of those choices and those are things you simply can't "un-see".

that day, we were just an attacked people. not black, not white. certainly not nazis. hate for each other was simply not to be found. *WE* were hit as a country and responded as such. we came together to face this. jews were helping muslims and that story still hits home to me in a manner that i would hope would hit all. our hate for each other, ranging from petty to generational, melted away. we were in this together and "never forget" rang true.

for a little while.

hoping we can find that feeling again on our own this time around.

i was going to come in here and start a thread like this, but since you already did, i'll simply join in.

it was a day like any other. get up, get ready for work and wait for my carpool ride. in short order we were on our way to work and my friend stopped at a convenience store to get some smokes. on the way out he was talking about seeing a plane fly into the WTC. he thought, as i did as well, it was a small plane that got lost, or the like. we flipped it over to NPR radio and learned what was really going in.

when we got to work it was minutes before seeing the 2nd plane fly into the 2nd building. from there it was watching the news. bush at an elementary school trying to play it cool w/o scaring the kids before leaving to figure out what was going on and who was responsible. so many things changed that day and because of it, are still in effect changing. i for one simply could not fathom the choices people trapped in the WTC had to make that day. we saw a few of those choices and those are things you simply can't "un-see".

that day, we were just an attacked people. not black, not white. certainly not nazis. hate for each other was simply not to be found. *WE* were hit as a country and responded as such. we came together to face this. jews were helping muslims and that story still hits home to me in a manner that i would hope would hit all. our hate for each other, ranging from petty to generational, melted away. we were in this together and "never forget" rang true.

for a little while.

The terrorists of September 11, 2001 had no hatred for Americans?

hijackers_081111_wmain.jpg

That was the point of it. To make us attack Iraq and Afghanistan and begin the War on Terror full blast.
I don't believe that. We later discovered that Saudis were involved but never brought them into a war. I was all for obliterating Afghanistan at the time. Iraq should not have been a target at all.

Are you that ignorant? We didn't attack Iraq until 18 month AFTER 9/11!

No one has ever claimed that Iraq had anything to do with 9/11 despite all the liberal Monday-morning quarterbacks lies.

for a little while.

The terrorists of September 11, 2001 had no hatred for Americans?

View attachment 278630
Not what I said.

Not playing your game of semantics in this thread. Take it elsewhere.

Neither stricter border security nor a wall would have stopped the 9/11 hijackers. Why? Because they came here LEGALLY on a visa, and it hadn't expired yet.
Well then lets just bend over and let them have at us! No borders, no laws, criminals and terrorists everywhere. Will you be happy then?

Not what I said at all. The 9/11 terrorists came here legally and on a visa that was still good when they did the attack. A wall wouldn't have stopped them.

However.................a much better solution would be better vetting of those we let in on visas. The Muslim shooters in San Bernadino had one who was born here, and the other was his wife, who came here on a marriage visa. If better vetting had been done for the people with visas, maybe we would have avoided some of this crap.
You can't vet someone with no paper trail, no records, no nothing. Nice try.

Actually, the wife in the San Bernadino shooting, as well as the Saudi terrorists actually DID have a paper trail on them that could be verified because they weren't refugees, they were coming from a country that wasn't destroyed by war.
What does that have to do with what I said? Nothing.

For a rare occurrence, BikerSailor is correct. If we had a better system in place in 2001, they would not have been allowed in our country in the first place.

Going on 20 years and I remember it like it was yesterday and I still have a hard time watching the docudramas. Imagine sitting at your desk on a beautiful September morning not knowing that you will be jumping to your death in less than an hour holding hands with a co-worker you barely know. There are thousands of stories and they are all hard to deal with. .
I watch documentaries and some scenes are hard to see especially the poor people who have jump from the windows, we can not understand we can't know what those people have lived , it is quite horrible:(

Forum List

Back