Remember when the queers ask how gay marriage is going to hurt anyone?

smear-the-queer.jpg

Sounds like queers are today's NaziCon bogeyman du jour.
You and the queers are the Nazis, dumbass. What could be more fascist than forcing some to attend a queer wedding?

You and the queers have stepped over the line. Normal Americans are pissed.
"You and the negroes have stepped over the line. Normal Americans are pissed."

Same bullshit, different decade.

Guess who is going to lose again.

And I'll bet you think that makes it right.

You and the queers are the Nazis, dumbass. What could be more fascist than forcing some to attend a queer wedding?

Of course equality for gays is right. Just as it was right for blacks.

Had she done her job, she would have made money and stayed in business my child.
Her "job" was to run her business as she saw fit. She did do her job. Her reward was getting shut down.
Now run along, little Adolph.

PMH thinks he gets to decide how other people are supposed to do their jobs. It's a common affliction among liberals. They're all control freaks suffering from delusions of grandeur. They think they're qualified to tell everyone how to run their lives.
Our economy, our rules. You are free to move to an island of one or two, if you choose to.

Ask the woman who has to pay a $100,000 fine and had her business destroyed. The queers got unelected judges to ram gay marriage down our throats, and now they want the law to make us cater to their queer ceremonies.

Yeah, gay marriage didn't harm anyone at all.
What was the fine for and how was her business destroyed?

I love it when blacks get offended at the similarities in their struggles.

Had she done her job, she would have made money and stayed in business my child.
Her "job" was to run her business as she saw fit. She did do her job. Her reward was getting shut down.
She took up her cross, now she bears it.

Yeah, she deserves it just like those dirty cocksucking Jews in Israel, right Nazi?
Your infantile rants bore me.

I love it when blacks get offended at the similarities in their struggles.
Blacks are just like everybody else, which means some of them are hypocrites.

Gays, too.

That's actually the whole point.

People are entitled to be treated equally by government, not by private citizens. People are entitled to make their own choices, even about other people. If you dispute that, then you dispute freedom.

Yeah, she deserves it just like those dirty cocksucking Jews in Israel, right Nazi?

Then go away, Nazi.

Then go away, Nazi.
When I choose to, I will.

Ask the woman who has to pay a $100,000 fine and had her business destroyed. The queers got unelected judges to ram gay marriage down our throats, and now they want the law to make us cater to their queer ceremonies.

Yeah, gay marriage didn't harm anyone at all.
That you refer to gay Americans as 'queers' is further evidence of your fear, ignorance, and hate – not that any additional evidence was needed, of course.

Otherwise the 'premise' of your thread is true idiocy,

The Federal judges who have correctly invalidated state measures seeking to deny gay Americans their civil rights did so in accordance with 14th Amendment jurisprudence, where as jurists they are compelled to obey the Constitution and follow its case law.

In fact, the states have only themselves to blame for their un-Constitutional measures being struck down; had the states simply obeyed the Constitution and followed its case law, by allowing gay Americans access state marriage law, then there would have been no reason for the Federal courts to have become involved.

Forum List

Back