Remember when the queers ask how gay marriage is going to hurt anyone?

Ask the woman who has to pay a $100,000 fine and had her business destroyed. The queers got unelected judges to ram gay marriage down our throats, and now they want the law to make us cater to their queer ceremonies.

Yeah, gay marriage didn't harm anyone at all.

Gay marriage didn't force her to break the law. Don't be ridiculous you whining baby. Whatever happened to personal responsibility? Oh, right, doesn't count for bigots, right?

Unelected judges didn't write the 14th Amendment.

I'm sorry you're such a miserable person. You'd really feel a lot better if you got in touch with your inner homosexual.

Had she done her job, she would have made money and stayed in business my child.
Her "job" was to run her business as she saw fit. She did do her job. Her reward was getting shut down.
Now run along, little Adolph.

PMH thinks he gets to decide how other people are supposed to do their jobs. It's a common affliction among liberals. They're all control freaks suffering from delusions of grandeur. They think they're qualified to tell everyone how to run their lives.
Our economy, our rules. You are free to move to an island of one or two, if you choose to.
"Our economy?" What the fuck does that mean? Do you think you own the business other people engage in? Government does not own the country. It has no property rights to the country. It exists to do a job, and pushing people around because it suits assholes like you is not part of that job.

You talk like a Nazi, and you think like a Nazi. You're Nazi to the bone.

Our Founders knew there would be times when the mob would trample on other people's rights. That's why they created the Judicial branch. So when someone whines about "unelected judges", they are whining about our Constitution.

Had she done her job, she would have made money and stayed in business my child.
Her "job" was to run her business as she saw fit. She did do her job. Her reward was getting shut down.

PMH thinks he gets to decide how other people are supposed to do their jobs. It's a common affliction among liberals. They're all control freaks suffering from delusions of grandeur. They think they're qualified to tell everyone how to run their lives.
Our economy, our rules. You are free to move to an island of one or two, if you choose to.
"Our economy?" What the fuck does that mean? Do you think you own the business other people engage in? Government does not own the country. It has no property rights to the country. It exists to do a job, and pushing people around because it suits assholes like you is not part of that job.
The American government has no rights to all that it protects? Interesting.

Sounds like queers are today's NaziCon bogeyman du jour.
You and the queers are the Nazis, dumbass. What could be more fascist than forcing some to attend a queer wedding?

You and the queers have stepped over the line. Normal Americans are pissed.
"You and the negroes have stepped over the line. Normal Americans are pissed."

Same bullshit, different decade.

Guess who is going to lose again.

And I'll bet you think that makes it right.
Of course equality for gays is right. Just as it was right for blacks.
I love it when blacks get offended at the similarities in their struggles.

They don't. 75% of blacks voted for Proposition #8.

Reality sucks for queers, doesn't it?

You talk like a Nazi, and you think like a Nazi. You're Nazi to the bone.
Sorry, but you got yourself mixed up. Nazis were the ones opposed to multiculturalism.

Like you.

images

Not at all, since we don't have mob rule here. Who it sucks for is, ..............................................wait for it,...................................................you my child.

Our Founders knew there would be times when the mob would trample on other people's rights. That's why they created the Judicial branch. So when someone whines about "unelected judges", they are whining about our Constitution.
The judicial branch has been the single greatest destroyer of our rights. When turds like you can't get what you want via Congress, you get the a gang of political hacks to make it law.

The judicial branch has been the single greatest destroyer of our rights. When turds like you can't get what you want via Congress, you get the a gang of political hacks to make it law.
Our little infant isn't just reality-adverse, he is reality-incapable.

yeah, and if the Jews had all been "nice," they all would have died in a death camp, right you fucking Nazi?

Yeah, and if the gays had all been nice and stay second class citizens, we'd all be happy "right you fucking Nazi?" You hypocrisy is so thick I can cut it with a knife.

The American government has no rights to all that it protects? Interesting.

Nope. You have a curious notion of government. Apparently you think it's some kind of monarch with property rights to the entire country.

Almost every time you post to this forum you confirm the fact that you're a Nazi.

yeah, and if the Jews had all been "nice," they all would have died in a death camp, right you fucking Nazi?

Yeah, and if the gays had all been nice and stay second class citizens, we'd all be happy "right you fucking Nazi?" You hypocrisy is so thick I can cut it with a knife.

Weak.

What does it even mean to be a "second class citizen?" Gays have all the rights that anyone else has, and they always have had them.

Weak.

What does it even mean to be a "second class citizen?" Gays have all the rights that anyone else has, and they always have had them.

Of course- gays have always been able to marry. You're right. Fucking idiot.

Weak.

Really? When homosexuality was illegal here, no so long ago, they had the same rights?

i used to have understanding of QUEERS and supported them in their fight to be able to marry someone of the same sex after reading about this poor lady who has lost her livelyhood because some queers could not go another bakery to have their cake made i came to the conclusion that queers are vindictive .spiteful ,hatefull and intorarant and will in the future not support any legislation that will help them achieve thier goal what they did is not THE best why to get support for the cause

Not at all, since we don't have mob rule here. Who it sucks for is, ..............................................wait for it,...................................................you my child.

That doesn't change the fact that blacks don't identify with queers. Precisely the opposite is the case. They are insulted by such comparisons.

Forum List

Back