Why the GOP does not impeach Obama?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
GOP Sen. Gives Two Reasons for Not Impeaching Obama TheBlaze.com

Republican Senator David Vitter gave some reasons why they have not tried to impeach President Obama as a Town hall meeting.

He tried to imply that it would only lead to Joe Biden who would be no better, and arguably worse, and then later Hillary in 2016. Who knew he was a Nostrodomus want-a-be.

David then tried to change the subject quickly away from impeachment, which he admitted there were ground for.

Here is a thought David, instead of using excuses that the next president will be worse, why not get the bad ones out and then impeach the next bad ones if need be? How about thinking about saving what is left of the Constitution rather than speculating that a far worse dictator would take Obama's place. How about doing your job for a change, like passing budgets?

These clowns in the GOP are why I've given up on the whole lot of them. What a pathetic excuse of cow dung. I had no idea they could pile it that high.

Beside that shit with Biden...you would have BLACK RIOTS in every major city in this damn country...which is a shell of it's former self. You know Detroit?...Welcome to the entire United States.

Republican Senator David Vitter gave some reasons why they have not tried to impeach President Obama as a Town hall meeting.

He tried to imply that it would only lead to Joe Biden who would be no better, and arguably worse, and then later Hillary in 2016. Who knew he was a Nostrodomus want-a-be.

David then tried to change the subject quickly away from impeachment, which he admitted there were ground for.

Here is a thought David, instead of using excuses that the next president will be worse, why not get the bad ones out and then impeach the next bad ones if need be? How about thinking about saving what is left of the Constitution rather than speculating that a far worse dictator would take Obama's place. How about doing your job for a change, like passing budgets?

These clowns in the GOP are why I've given up on the whole lot of them. What a pathetic excuse of cow dung. I had no idea they could pile it that high.
It's what the Libs want....They thrive on turmoil and discontent.
They would probably use it as an excuse to suspend the 22nd Amendment and then appoint, not elect, but appoint Obama to another 4 year term....
As a matter of fact, it would not surprise me in the least that Obama is not scheming on this very thing.

The House impeached Clinton. End of story.

While the left hand diddling
While the right hand goes to work
I said the left hand diddling now
While the right hand go to work

WHY WE HAVE NOT IMPEACHED OBAMA.

Because Obama has a "Get-out-of-jail-free" Race Card.

America does not have the stomach to impeach the first Black president...we just have to muddle along, and hope he does not do too much damage in the next 22 months.

I'd much rather have an ineffective Biden than an effective Obama but they won't impeach him because they don't have the votes in the Senate to put the commie bastard out of office.

I wish Republicans would try impeaching him too, but for much different reasons. I'd love to see the Republican Party fall flat on its face.

I wish Republicans would try impeaching him too, but for much different reasons. I'd love to see the Republican Party fall flat on its face.

Couldn't agree more.....since right wingers in congress aren't doing much anyway, (except for bitching, of course) impeachment hearings may be the culmination of their failures.

"Here is a thought David, instead of using excuses that the next president will be worse, why not get the bad ones out and then impeach the next bad ones if need be? How about thinking about saving what is left of the Constitution rather than speculating that a far worse dictator would take Obama's place."

Here's a better thought: republicans could try something new and different, such as stop contriving and propagating lies like those quoted above.

Sorry bout that,

1. Anyway possible this Obama needs to get out!
2. Biden would be worse so we would have to get him out too!
3. Special election would work.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Here is a thought David, instead of using excuses that the next president will be worse, why not get the bad ones out and then impeach the next bad ones if need be? How about thinking about saving what is left of the Constitution rather than speculating that a far worse dictator would take Obama's place."

Here's a better thought: republicans could try something new and different, such as stop contriving and propagating lies like those quoted above.

You mean like Dirty Harry admitting he lied about Romney not paying taxes?

But these are politicians. They can't be bothered with going around telling the truth. Who would vote for them if they did?

Forum List

Back