Remember When FOX and New York Post Were Hyping Transition Regret?

O.k.

I'm just making sure I have this right. You were a boy who transitioned to a girl and now the chicks dig you.

Does that mean you now identify as a lesbian?
You didn't answer the question.

But, you did.

Your experience is quite limited, isn't it...

O.k.

I'm just making sure I have this right. You were a boy who transitioned to a girl and now the chicks dig you.

Does that mean you now identify as a lesbian?
...and lives in Lisbon.

Stop lying traitor.
LOL. The only traitors are gop based voters who don't trust the DOJ FBI CIA judges courts our election officials and everyone else in the real world..,. They only trust admitted liars and scumbags like Tucker and Sean and God knows what on the Internet. Absolute idiocy. God will not be amused by your brainwashed BS hate for gays trans blacks Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera...

LOL. The only traitors are gop based voters who don't trust the DOJ FBI CIA judges courts our election officials and everyone else in the real world..,. They only trust admitted liars and scumbags like Tucker and Sean and God knows what on the Internet. Absolute idiocy. God will not be amused by your brainwashed BS hate for gays trans blacks Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera...
Once again the traitor lies.

A woman trying to be a man is not going to worry much about being sterile I would think. The rate of happiness among these people is gigantic once they do all they can to be who they want to be,,.. It is not an epidemic, It's scientific progress, and is not taken lightly among adults, and much more so with children.

These are worried because they changed their minds, and it's a one way street for them.

The thing is they can't be what they want to be, only a poor copy of what they want to be.

These are worried because they changed their minds, and it's a one way street for them.

The thing is they can't be what they want to be, only a poor copy of what they want to be.
And you people have to stop them because you're brainwashed functional bigots at this point. Try minding your own business there's no harm in it and they seem to enjoy the heck out of it 98%. I'm going with science tolerance and real Christianity on this.... Not murdoch garbage hate.

And you people have to stop them because you're brainwashed functional bigots at this point. Try minding your own business there's no harm in it and they seem to enjoy the heck out of it 98%. I'm going with science tolerance and real Christianity on this.... Not murdoch garbage hate.

If adults do it I have no issue, stop gunning for this shit with kids. Is that so fucking hard?

An adult that ruins their life is responsible for it. A minor's ruined life is the responsibility of those who ruined it.

If adults do it I have no issue, stop gunning for this shit with kids. Is that so fucking hard?

An adult that ruins their life is responsible for it. A minor's ruined life is the responsibility of those who ruined it.
Marty,

Butt out.

Get a life.

Forum List

Back