Remember When FOX and New York Post Were Hyping Transition Regret?

You have every right to an opinion.

But you should never share it.

Ask me why...

I don't care about your opinion of my opinion. But I'm sure your retort (You don't respond to anything) will be full of authoritarian SJW "goodness"

I don't care about your opinion of my opinion. But I'm sure your retort (You don't respond to anything) will be full of authoritarian SJW "goodness"

Only in a manner of speaking.

You're a creep, Marty....to compensate you want the world to conform to your twisted primitive idea of Propriety...

Nod.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/health/top-surgery-no-regrets-transgender-nonbinary-study/index.html

The study, published Wednesday in the journal JAMA Surgery, shows that people who had a gender-affirming mastectomy, sometimes called top surgery, had extremely low rates of decisional regret and extremely high levels of satisfaction with their decision to have the procedure.

The results are “overwhelmingly positive compared to other medical and nonmedical decisions,” the study said

There are so many pathologies related to transhysteria, but the most annoying is the COMPULSIVE lying....and it isn't limited to this topic.

The recipe is to find a data point, ANY data point, and labor it......while deliberately withholding necessary context.

This consistently succeeds because the audience for it has no sense of scale (think stress tests for shrimpShrimp Treadmill Study Paid for With Taxpayer Money), and it is ENTIRELY innumerate.

America's biggest problem is the Eager Credulity of so many of its people.
Study done by those who benefit financially. Quite the study…

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/health/top-surgery-no-regrets-transgender-nonbinary-study/index.html

The study, published Wednesday in the journal JAMA Surgery, shows that people who had a gender-affirming mastectomy, sometimes called top surgery, had extremely low rates of decisional regret and extremely high levels of satisfaction with their decision to have the procedure.

The results are “overwhelmingly positive compared to other medical and nonmedical decisions,” the study said

There are so many pathologies related to transhysteria, but the most annoying is the COMPULSIVE lying....and it isn't limited to this topic.

The recipe is to find a data point, ANY data point, and labor it......while deliberately withholding necessary context.

This consistently succeeds because the audience for it has no sense of scale (think stress tests for shrimpShrimp Treadmill Study Paid for With Taxpayer Money), and it is ENTIRELY innumerate.

America's biggest problem is the Eager Credulity of so many of its people.
Do you regret yours?

Actual cases are not anecdotal, especially as they increase in number.
AT which point they become aggregated data, your examples become outliers and you complain that the data is unrepresentative of Reality.

Ask me why you do this..

AT which point they become aggregated data, your examples become outliers and you complain that the data is unrepresentative of Reality.

Ask me why you do this..

Data analysis is useful as a tool, but nefarious when used to ignore reality.

Forum List

Back